• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • He at least hesitated long enough for Karin & Sakura to escape death lol... I pity his situation.

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Can I join. I probably joined months ago, but oh well. I'm joining again!
    Ok, for those of you people who haven't read the latest chappy, don't click the spoiler button. It will just ruin your eyes.
    Spoiler:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Hello again!

I went and joined here quite awhile ago(like over a year), but I left because everyone was talking about the manga, whereas I was only caught up to the anime. But I'm back now because that's no longer a problem! XD

I was surprised by the end of the latest chapter, as it's got me wondering what Sakura has planned. I suppose she thinks Sasuke will be in less danger with her at his side, and that Naruto would be reluctant to fight him if she was in the way. Though as a result I believe that'll just have the opposite effect. o.o

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I thought so too. I said to myself, Sakura, what are you doing?! And sure enough this happened...
    Spoiler:

22sa

Years
  • Yeah I thought so too. I said to myself, Sakura, what are you doing?! And sure enough this happened...
    Spoiler:
    A great moment in history for NaruSasu fans **;

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Can I join? Naruto is one of my favorite Animes out there as of now.
    Naruto funny enough is my favorite character.
    I'm kind of a bit behind in the Magna and series, need to start up again, been a bit busey with things.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I still watch the filler episodes, heh. It's a lot better than the Bleach ones, anyway(and those of you who watched this week's episode of that will know what I mean). Though it's definitely the manga, and not the anime, that I'm looking out for each week now. =P

Years
  • Oooh!!! could i join. I just recently started reading Naruto and it's awesome! Epic ninja's FTW
    My favourite character is Naruto cause his like the gullible idiotic food-hungry type of guy and i'm like that.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Oh i would like to join :D. i use to watch naruto often, until i lost the time to do so -.-
    my favorite character would have to be..... Jiraiya. ehe.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Chapter 489
    Spoiler:

22sa

Years
  • Chapter 489
    Spoiler:
    It's pretty retarded how Sasuke just didn't learn that technique from Orochimaru. It was that easy to just revive the Uchiha clan.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
  • It's pretty retarded how Sasuke just didn't learn that technique from Orochimaru. It was that easy to just revive the Uchiha clan.

But then...they'd just be puppets...

Still...what baffles me is the thought that Tobi =/ Madara. Perhaps Uchiha Kagami, or his own brother...and then again, who is behind the coffin in 490? Madara's real body, His brother? Or...Yondaime, but who ever it was; he pretty shook madara up. [Funny thing is that if it was 1st Hokage, that'd be like Madara's Kryptonite lol]

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    @N-XIGE: I was thinking the same thing, since the first Hokage is the only person known to have beaten Madara, I mean who else could be in there? His brother was obviously too weak to fight off his already weaken brother(Madara) so he doesn't stand a chance. Didn't he die when he was a child anyway?

I want to know where the other half of Kyubi is, if Naruto only has half in him, unless I read the manga wrong.
    I really like the new training Naruto is going through to control his Biju.

Chiku Hamasaki

-う ち は オ ビ ト-
    Years
  • <Joining. Coz ..
    I love Naruto. 'nough said.
    I'm up to date with everything on it. .. I think. ;p

I really wish Kakashi could have been Hokage. Darn Tsunade, but eh. YEAH.
    Btw, My favourite characters are Obito, Naruto, Kakashi. ..&!Tobi.
    I slightly support the Obito/Tobi theory, but then again > > I don't. SO YEAH.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • What does your Obito theory consist of the one were Madara took his body for whatever reason and the real person in the coffin is Madara's original body and Tobi is really Obito body with Madara controlling it? Or something of that nature.

Chiku Hamasaki

-う ち は オ ビ ト-
    Years
  • That's the one. haha, that's like everyone's theory, or mostly everyone's anyway. I just slightly support it. It sounds reasonable, but there just seems to be one flaw in the theory. I'm not quite sure what it is though. Just a 'gut feeling'.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back