• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Dare Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    Go to any threads, you might want to end your posts with ~pokemunna to avoid confusion

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Shineyelectrode said:
    A good dare? Meaning good as in something humiliating, or good as in good to be daredwith, meaning not so humiliating?
    A good dare as in one that doesn't include every post. A good dare as in...gender switch, maybe...
    cigarettes said:
    Hey some one dare me i feel weird today :P
    Alright, I dare you too use five different smilies in all of your posts for three days!
    --Spoon

Kimi-Kaizer

Banned
    Years
    JKaizer said:
    Okay Ms. Kimi-Kaizer, I dare you to change your get-up to be Mr. Kimi-Kaizer and then put "I LOVE EVAN!" in size 5 letters as your sig. >P
    okay its done ~_~ and your gonna regret this greg XD

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Ok there and back again.
    That means I'm back. XD
    Okay I have a dare for you. XD, For one week, you have to have a profile totally orientated on Fish. Fishy avatar, banner, sig, etc. And in every post, you have to have "I love Fish" at the end. XD,.

Have fun! XD

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Oh yea, I love fish. XD
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Last edited:

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    Ok Andy what exactly does Flirting mean?
    (never heard the word before)

*doesnt ask it on msn because everyone will give me stupid replies XD*

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    *ahem* I wanted to make this public so that There is no misunderstanding. Soph, you're a great person, and I admire you, but, well, I'm already spoken for.

Soph said:
    *brushes agaisnt shiney and smiles at him*
    Your hair is cute, baby.

Besides that, We're the same gender! O.O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back