• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The NEW Desktop Thread

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Here is my new background. It is also of FMA.
    I got it from... well i can't remember realy. Was from a wallpaper site some where.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Would you have guessed it? A Haruka wallpaper. It looks cute, and it suits the XP theme. ^^

The NEW Desktop Thread

Years
    This happens to be mine.
    The NEW Desktop Thread

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    The NEW Desktop Thread

Mine at the moment. I'm way too lazy to find a good wallpaper, so if anyone finds one that would go good with this, gimme a PM, and I would appreciate it greatly.

Any questions on where I got a certain thing, or how I did something?

TSS_Killer

The (6) Train BCCS Owner
    Years
    Here we go people....my windows xp side has been given a well needed facelift...first off I installed Blackbox on windows and ditched explorer.....runs just as good as Fluxbox on my Linux....I can't believe I just said that,but anyway...here it is.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Ok i finaly got my lap top back YAY.
    Here is my new desktop.
    Wallpaper from Anime Wallpapers.
    Them fro Window Blinds.

Years
    My current desktop (picture not at full desktop size, though).

...It's a Neopets wallpaper. I used to have an FMA wallpaper, but then I decided to switch it out for that pteri for a little while, just because I thought it looked pretty. u_u

(Though with all the windows I tend to have open, it's not like I see my desktop a lot, anyways!)

usami

biohazard
    Years
    My current desktop
    The NEW Desktop Thread

Everyone rejoice at the fact that AOL no longer lives within my computer :D

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Here's my new almighty Metal Gear Solid 3 wallpaper that's so awesomely awesome, than it's insanely awesome XD

The NEW Desktop Thread

Back