• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    Kayne watched as all the rest of the trainers finished transforming in front of their eyes. Then he felt a burning sensation in his chest and collapsed to the ground. He started panting hard, trying to breathe as his insides changed. Then he noticed that his muscles begant to get a little thicker, ripping through his clothes. Earlier his hair had changed to a dark green colour, but now he could see pale yellow fur sprouting all over him. He could feel his face extend itself out a bit, and all except four of his teeth disappeared, the remaining ones becoming sharp scizors. He closed his eyes, then felt the pain rise up from his chest to his neck. With a loud roar he let loose all of the pain as his neck exploded into flames.

He looked around the room, his vision sharper than ever. He kicked off what was left of his shoes and tore off his already ripped clothes. The only thing he left was the PokeBall on the chain around his neck. It hung below the vents exploding with fire, and seemed to remain undisturbed so he left it there, but began to feel a strong emotion as if he no longer needed it. It was the Typhlosion in him, wanting to discard the now useless object. Kayne tried to keep his old mind in control, and resisted the urge to strip the chain off him.

He decided to stick to four paws for the time being. As an announcement was put over the PA Kayne growled slightly. He could feel his personality slowly become more and more aggressive.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    I looked over at the Mewtwo , who I now know is Cain , carrying another trainer who transformed into a Marowak. Omnis appeared through the next set of doors and were slightly scared to see me. I looked at Cain and told him to run.

~I'll take care of these pests...~

I bent my neck forward and then rose back up and roared a huge roar that sounded throughout the region. The Omnis ran away as I shot out an orange beam that I suddenly recognized was Hyper Beam. I rushed through almost every single wall and destroyed most of the turrets until I saw a large pit filled with lava. I stopped and looked back.

~Stop! You guys will have to fly on me to cross this pit unless you can float or fly yourselves!~

Years
    I was given the bone back from the Mewtwo. Had I not been a Marowak, I probably would have been able to wipe the tears within the skull away. Unfortunately, the tears were within the skull, and I could not wipe them away. I just took in what the Mewtwo said to me, then just stood. Standing wasn't hard; it was walking that was.

Now I held the bone. This thing was the only thing I had to protect me. I tried walking forward again. It was hard, but I was not going to let it be impossible. I used the bone to support me; I knew it wasn't going to be enough, but it was better than trying to walk without it.

I had entered the hall, my left leg dragging as I was still just getting used the right. My right leg was acting as my left leg while the bone was acting like my right leg. I reached the wall and just sat. I was unfortunate though, as I turned to sit down, I slammed my tail hard on the wall, pushing it towards me and giving me some pain. I winced at the pain, but for the most part, would not try crying again.

After thirty seconds of just sitting there, I used the bone to help me back up. I had to get out of there. I was afraid of what might happen if the Omnis were to catch me. I walked on with the bone's support.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ had been put in a lone room, sound proof. Probally best for everyone considering I hadn't taken the pill, I remember back at the moment of it all.

Two Hours Earlier, Cafeteria.

AJ found his picture, a Lucario and his anger pinted up " You monsters!" He yelled as he ran for Giovanni, his anger blinding him. And another beanbag hit him in the back, he fell over and he was carried away. " Give us something to watch, better then TV I bet" one of them said throwing him into the room without the pill, minutes later I was screaming my head off. The pain was as if parasites were eating me alive within, my nervous system, my heart, my brain. My skin felt like it was melting off the muscle, I was regretting about complaining from the bullet. I could feel my veins pop, my mouth was bleeding and so were my eyes, I couldn't move, just screaming followed by wimpering

And now AJ wasn't doing much better, he knew he had mostly changed by now though, since he hadn't taken the pill they had given him a double dose to speed up the process. AJ stumbled up and looked into a broken mirror, he was about completly changed into Lucario, he had shrunk more then a foot and was a Lucario. He still had the cross tattoo on his forehead and his ring was still there but the clothes had slipped off when he had gotten smaller.

Some people came in and without complaning he let them take him to the area where the other "Pokemon" Were, he didn't recognize any of them.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Giradina blew a hyperbeam at many turrets

~Good job. Now lets go~

Charley was wobbling, Mewtwo just hoped that he wouldnt cry out for help again.

Mewtwo ran through the way the Giradina went. But then once he got there he saw a pit of lava.

~An Omni trapping device. This is one way to trap humans but not pokemon~

Mewtwo only had experience with shadowballs and mind reading. So he needed some practice with levitating.

Come on, come on

Mewtwo then sat down on the ground. He then tried to concintrate in trying to levitate himself. Within moments a blue sphere apeared around him.

~Yes!!~

Mewtwo levitated himself across the pit. He went over to the Giradina.

~I will help the other pokemon. You take out any Omni's that come~

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    ~sure thing big-toes!~ I said with a laugh. I looked on as many Omnis started to appear. What was surprising though , was the fact that they brought the big guns , Pokemon....

~Hmph , this is getting tougher by the minute. Look at all of those Gaburaisu and Gyarados!~ I said sarcastically. I shot out a purple sphere that I recognized as pulse bomb. It connected and blew most of them away. I easily shot down the ceiling to block the path the the omnis were coming from , making sure no extra chunks hit or blocked out any other trainers.

~Okay we're clear here! Where's the Lucario kid though!?~

ooc: UGH, I hate first person posts, not trying to be mean, just bugs me.

Hotaru stood up, looking around. He looked at his arm, it began to change. "What!?" his right arm was now that of a Medicham. "What is this?" he said, staring at his arm. He realized he was turning into a pokemon. "Could this be the transformation I heard them talk about, they're injecting us with pokemon dna!" he yelled out.

A few more hours of looking around the room he was in, trying to find a way out. By now his whole body had gone through the transformation. "I'm a Medicham." he said, watching as the last part of the transformation had been done. He knew his powers, his Medicham had the exact ones. "How about." A ball of darness appeared in his hand. "Shadow Ball!" he yelled out. He blew a hole in the side of the room. He had created an opening. He walked out, looking around. "This looks like an experimental lab, I guess there is other people here, I should go find them." he began to run down the hall.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Mewtwo levitated across the pit again. He slowly helped a few pokemon over the pit. Then he went back to the recreational center. He saw Charley the Marowak was there. He was pitifuly trying to walk with the support of his bone. Mewtwo knew this pitiful pokemon would not make it out of here alive.

~Come on, let me help you~

Mewtwo picked up the Marowak. Then he started running back to the pit. Then he quickly summoned a blue sphear around him and levitated across the pit.

~Try walking again. But please dont sit around doing nothing and crying in your skull~

Then Mewtwo went back to the rec center to find any more pokemon.

~Are there any more pokemon here?~

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ was feeling better, well not that good. But still it was an improvement. AJ started to test around, to get a better feel of being a pokemon, namely Lucario. AJ started to test around with attacks, he started with a metal claw which he clawed through the poorly defended walls. AJ saw other's escaping and was about to join them but knew this was his only chance to do anything about this condition.

AJ figured out pulse bomb and broke out of the room, he stealthly broke into the main lab and found his trenchcoat. Finnaly he thought to himself slipping it on, but the main reason for being in the lab was to find what was needed. AJ stared at the counter where the needle had been injected, this sent shivers down his spine as he looked at all the empty syrenges in the trash can. AJ quickly located a vial that had clear liquid in it, the label read " Pure.." but part of the label was ripped off, he stuck the vial in one of his pockets and took a new syringe and quickly relocated to the group.

" Lava..." AJ mumbled looking at the trap that would keep them there.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Im going to make it so someone finds a type of serum that can return us to human form. But dont bunny our characters into taking it just yet.

Oh and by the way to any newcomers. The roleplay is now a free roleplay. Meaning you can still join but you still need too post your shot and your transformations.

IC:

Mewtwo saw another pokemon had come. It was a Lucario. But Mewtwo didnt have time to transport another pokemon across the lava

Mewtwo summoned a blue sphear around him and levitated across the pit. Then he ran through a hallway. Then he noticed that there were more turrets around here then the rec center.

Hmm, well not time to dwell on it.

Mewtwo made it to the end of the hallway and found a room. This room was more like it was full of holding cells.

This must be where they wanted to trap us after we were transformed.

Mewtwo noticed camera's and Turrets all around. He summoned a shadowball and launched it towards a turret. It exploded in a ray of sparks. But just then all the other turrets guided themselves towards Mewtwo.

~Time to have some fun.~

The turrets started to fire upon Mewtwo. But he knew what to do. Immediatly with all his strength he tried to summon a barrier. It worked and a barrier of light apeared infront of him. The bullets hit the barrier and bounced off.

It helps being a pokemon and not a weak human

Then Mewtwo noticed that not all the cells were empty. Some of them held pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
    OOC: Um, sure, I guess Hotaru. As long as Lightning and myselves first person posts don't mess up the RP, or the way you RP, it should be alright. >_>;

Grim, if you wish for me to switch perspectives, I will.

--

It may have not been the insults; it could have very well been something that I just did not like. Firstly, if it were to be the insults that were driving me at the moment, then they were not doing a very good job.

What this tough wannabe was telling me was that I was a crybaby; plain and simple. I knew only a little; I knew that this Mewtwo was a human once, and had humane feelings too. At the moment, he was not acting like a human to me. He was helping us all get out of here, but it was with the 'badass' attitude. I had to clench my fists, clenching double tighter on the one holding the bone.

It's just one of those days where you just knew you had to stay away from someone. I hoped that this is what everyone would get from me; the next move was probably the stupidest thing I had ever done, yet it worked out plenty.

The next time the Mewtwo had come by me, hatred had hit me towards him. The tears, human tears for a perfectly well fitted situation, stopped. As I had said before, I wasn't a pro at this. I was not born a Marowak.

I reeled back, then tossed the bone, falling on the floor. It was flying right towards the Mewtwo, like I had planned.

Only it missed, and hit one of the Turrets in the other room. You know, a Marowak bone is pretty strong. I realized that as the turret just collapsed, and the bone returned hitting the ground right in front of me, sticking right into the ground.

Now I just hoped the Mewtwo believed I had thrown that to hit the turret than to hit him. It would do no good to have this Mewtwo have hatred in me. If this were to happen, I could always blame it on new instincts. He might believe me, considering he already thought of me as a crybaby.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: It doesnt matter Random. You can change to third person if you wish

IC:

Mewtwo was busy shooting Shadow balls at turrets when a bone boomarange nearly hit him. It made its way towards a turret and it exploded. Mewtwo only knew of one pokemon here who used a bone as a weapon.

~Good work Marowak. But next time try not to aim to close to the mark~

Mewtwo made it to the cells inhabiting pokemon. He knew he needed to release them. But just then he felt a strange energy coming from a pokemon at the far end. It was a Blaziken that didnt recognize him and nor did Mewtwo recognize the Blaziken. But for some reason he felt a strange energy pulsating from that pokemon.

~Everyone. Release these pokemon. After this we must escape. Giovanni may try to send more grunts to take us out~

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    I looked at Cain and nodded. I slashed through three cells just to let one pokemon out. I sweatdropped at my size and strength and looked at the other cells to see a Blaziken giving off a strange energy. Weird , I don't know him or does he know me....What could this mean?? I thought.

I was suddenly rammed into the wall by a Gyarados. I looked at it angrily and rammed him back. I looked back at the wall and noticed a lab with many pokemon in it. I beckoned Cain to come here and look at this.

~Are these the pokemon whose DNA was put into us? Cause if they are then where's Mewtwo and Giradina and Lucario?~

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    ~I do not think these are hybrided pokemon. These must be regular pokemon from the outside.~

This was why he had gotten a strange energy from them. He was used to Hybrid energy. Either that or he knew some of these pokemon. But he did not remember anything from his human past. He could barely remember being a human. The last thing he could remember was a needle in his arm, a nightmare and the transformation. But that itself was just a haze.

Mewtwo ran to the end of the room where there was a freight elevator. He saw that the elevator had a capacity of ten. Maybe this could lead them to the surface or somewhere else. This facility must be pretty big.

~Come on. This elevator might make it to the surface or something. Come on.~

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    Kayne turned and raised himself onto just two legs and spotted the grunts approaching them. He felt a strange urge to fight them, but took control of the Typhlosion and insted, turned and ran. He wasn't running very fast, and they were easily catching up to him. He looked behind him to see how big them gap was, but when he faced forward again he screeched to a halt as he almost ran into the Mewtwo.

He looked down and noticed a pit of lava. Kayne smirked at the sight of this, and jumped straight in. He broke the surface of the lava and paddled towards the other end. 'Lava from a volcano? I am a volcano Pokemon. It means nothing to me.' Kayne climbed up the side and noticed that the others had already beaten him there. Mewtwo was firing Shadow Balls at the turrets firing at them. Kayne closed his eyes and finally gave in to instinct. He opened them once again, this time with his jaws, and released small little balls of fire that merely bounced off the turrets.

'Oh, bugger,' Kayne thoguht in his head. For the first time, Typhlosion agreed when Kayne thought to run. He turned around and ran into a room full of cells. He ran past several empty ones, and a few that had Pokemon in them. He saw an elevator at the end and thought 'Yes! Freedom is just in front of me!' But then he stopped. He turned back towards the cells, full of Pokemon, and felt so sorry for them. They were reaching out, crying for them to go with them. Kayne felt sympathy for them.

He was relieved when he heard a voice say <Everyone. Release these pokemon. After this we must escape. Giovanni may try to send more grunts to take us out> Kayne nodded, and his pupil dilated, the final part of the transformation taking place. He ran towards some cells and slashed at them several times before he succeeded in freeing two Pokemon. As he approached six more Pokemon he felt familiarity coming from them. They were bunched together at the back of the cell, scared out of their minds. Something about the combination seemed familiar, but Kayne couldn't put his finger on it.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Mewtwo kicked a cell door belonging to the Blaziken. It went down very fast. Mewtwo decided at that point to read the Blaziken's mind.

This Blaziken belonged to a trainer. then a picture erupted in his mind. But the picture looked very farmiliar. Little did Mewtwo know this picture was of himself as a human.

~Okay, after we are done with freeing the pokemon. Get into the elevator. It only holds 10 at a time so we need to make more then 1 stop.~

Mewtwo shook the image out of his head. Then he pressed the elevator call switch. All of the sudden another announcement came on the PA. It was Giovanni's voice

"Trainers, if you do not go to the recreational center we will have our elite grunts come to that level you are on."

Giovanni looked like he was in a hurry. Little did the trainer's know Giovanni was going to escape the labs.

~You hear that? Giovanni is going to have his elites come. Lets take them out as well~

Then Mewtwo leaned on a wall next to the elevator. Waiting patiently for the elevator to reach their level.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    OOC: Hey Grim, do you think you could empty your PM box? Coz I can't reply until you do.

IC:
    Kayne slashed at the bars holding the six Pokemon. As soon as they were down he gestured for them to follow him. But none of them moved. An Absol was sitting next to an exhausted Armaldo, who was propped against the back wall. Just in front of them was a Vaporeon, who was standing guard over a Rattata and Electrike. In front of all of them was a Typhlosion, flames alit and muscles tense as it prepared for the worst.

Kayne shook his head in disbelief, then listened to what Mewtwo said, and the announcement. Kayne knew there wasn't that much time, so he leapt into the cage and started communicating with the Typhlosion, since they were same species.

<You have to get your friends out of here. There isn't much time.> Kayne frantically said. This wasn't going his way.

<Why should we listen to you? You could be one of them> The cautious Typhlosion responded.

<What choice do you have?>

<To fight you!> The Typhlosion leapt at Kayne, who rolled out of the way and out of the cage. Typhlosion once again leapt at him, knocking him to the ground. Right then the elevator bell made a ding sound, and Kayne looked at the door, closed for the moment, as he waited for them to open.

<Here they come...>

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: There empty. Oh and BTW this is my 600th post

IC:

*Ding* Mewtwo saw Kayne and another typhlosion fighting. Right when he was about to break them up the elevator doors opened. Immediatly Elite Omni grunts came out. The elites looked vaguley similar to the grunts. Just that they were wearing gas masks and held riot shotguns.

Once they ran out of the elevator they threw smoke grenades and lazer sights clicked. But mewtwo didnt hear a single gunshot, on the contrary he didnt hear anything. The smoke cleared in a few seconds and he saw the elite soldiers had a strange blue glow on them. it was like they were frozen.

What the I didnt do that. I didnt even concintrate.

Then Mewtwo saw a hooded figure at the other side of the room. Its hand was out and it was covered in the same blue glow. Then the figure ran down the hallway. Once that happened the blue glow on the soldiers disapeared and they collapsed.

~The elevator is clear. You guys go up it. Im going to check this floor out again.~

Mewtwo ran in the same direction the figure went.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    I saw three pokemon that suddenly made me have a picture in my mind. But it was weird , I felt they were my friends. I freed them from their cells and they gathered around me. I suddenly had the picture again and it was that of me and the pokemon: Sceptile , Pichu , and an Umbreon. I suddenly realized why I felt what I felt. These pokemon are mine.... But I barely remember them now. They probably feel the same bond from my hybrid form that we had when I was human. I thought. I beckoned them to follow me and I ran into the huge elevator. And when I said huge I meant huge!

I waited for the others to finish freeing the pokemon until Omnis started to appear again. I telepathically told them what to do.

~Sceptile, bullet seed them. Then Pichu you thunder wave them while Umbreon uses faint attack on them all.~

They all listened and defeated the Omnis in no time. I beckoned them back and we all waited for the others.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Here comes part two of part 1.

IC:

The New Generation. Part 2: freedom, or is it?

Mewtwo ran for the hooded figure. But then he realised one thing.

Maybe this is a trap. This thing might lead me to a trap with all the other Omni's. Mewtwo insted decided to run back to the elevator when he heared another PA announcement.

"What do you mean they have been elimenated? They were our elite". This was obviously an accident and Giovanni must have pressed the microphone by mistake.

Something interesting was that Giovanni's voice had changed. It became like a very large growl. (Like Deoxy's growl)

Mewtwo made it back to the elevator and noticed almost everyone had reached the next level. He pressed the elevator button and saw the doors close as he saw that there were still 2 more levels to go before they could make it to the surface. Right next to the button marked 3 was the word "Experimental labs".

So we have just left the recreational center and now we are in the labs. Time to find Giovanni.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back