• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] Graphics School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Ok, you can definitely be a teacher for the class, but i still have to wait on Hazuki's examples.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • If Design/Program class doesn't get a teacher soon, can I transfer to the Beginner Sig making class?

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Yes you can transfer to any class you want, you can also take MORE than ONE class.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • O.o...Hazuki, I asked to be in intermediate signature class, not the beginner class...but that's fine, I'm happy to switch :3

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Thank you. I would apply to be a teacher, but I'm not that good yet, so I don't think that'd be a very good idea :3

Pikachu Trainer~

PokéDex Project
    Years
  • Could I please join the Photoshop Intermediate Class? If you need examples here they are:

Objection.png

Azelf1.png

And a couple of ones I have made for people are here: My Graphic Shop

Thanks
    Pikachu Trainer~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Seeing as this is a G&P section why isn't there a Photography class? Meh… I'll be a beginner student… to get to grips with PS tools again.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hey Ishida, if you're currently inactive, you should let someone else run this thing. xD Unless you mean you're simply offline. *shot'd*

In the meantime, I hope you don't mind if I update students for you and judge off of my own jurisdiction, under the assumption that you're not 100% active on PC anymore.

munna: Which beginner class? Signature making or Program/Design? *I'd guess the latter, but it'd be best to know for sure. xD*

edit: Aw, stepped outta my bounds. I'll leave this to you Ishida, I was stupid and didn't check to see the last time you logged in. *shot'd* Please do fix anything if you disagree even in the slightest. xD; putting that inactive thing your sig will make people think you left. xD; I don't suggest having it in there, considering we have an online/offline feature anyway.

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I don't think there can be a teacher for Program/Design… program by it's self yes, but Program and Design no. Seeing as to teach design that person would need a degree in Design…and experience working in design. I want beginner sigs… Dunno if I'd have the time to do inter assignments…

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Hey Ishida, if you're currently inactive, you should let someone else run this thing. xD Unless you mean you're simply offline. *shot'd*

In the meantime, I hope you don't mind if I update students for you and judge off of my own jurisdiction, under the assumption that you're not 100% active on PC anymore.

munna: Which beginner class? Signature making or Program/Design? *I'd guess the latter, but it'd be best to know for sure. xD*

edit: Aw, stepped outta my bounds. I'll leave this to you Ishida, I was stupid and didn't check to see the last time you logged in. *shot'd* Please do fix anything if you disagree even in the slightest. xD; putting that inactive thing your sig will make people think you left. xD; I don't suggest having it in there, considering we have an online/offline feature anyway.

Yo, i was going to send you a PM asking if you could, i'll be inactive alot for the next month so that would be great ^^ THANKYOU SO MUCH

evilcheese;; Have to wait for Hazuki's Examples until then i'm sorry you'll just have to wait, and i'll leave it up to loki to decide.

EDIT: Yo i just read your edit Loki xDD, well i'll send you a pm right now considering you probably will not come across this thread for a while.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    With That, I still want to be part of Hazuki's class. Photoshop Signature Making class - Intermediate.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    munna: Who knows. xD I wasn't the one who thought of the categories, it was El Capitano. *shot'd*

Hazuki & evilcheese: I'm going to go with the first-come-first-serve policy, so I'm very sorry evilcheese, but Hazuki beat you to it. :< Hazuki, you can make your classroom as soon as like, 4-5 people sign up. Your call. ^^

Ooka: Class 2? There's like, four different categories that fit under 'class 2'. Please specify. xD

Kyon: You got it.

Everyone else: If I missed you, please post informing me. xD

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Oh, whoops D:

Photoshop. Class #2

After posting in the other (wrong) thread, I kinda forgot to be specific...

EDIT: Signature making class D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back