• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Guy

RedHero15

The Blazing Hero
    Years
    Hey, what's up, PokeCommunity Members? Made an account a month ago but never used it that much. So just post anything you want down below this thread. Games, Youtube, Pokemon, Nintendo, and that's pretty much it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hello there! Even though you made your account a month ago, you're still considered as a new member despite your very low post count. Glad to see that you've decided to come back and stick around with us! So your interested in Pokemon and video gaming? Not only we have a bunch of Pokemon boards for you to explore and enjoy, we are also diverse in other video gaming systems, and the most popular games out there today. What kinds of games do you like besides Pokemon, by the way?

Anyways, hope you stick around a little more and become an active member with us! Feel free to PM me if you have questions & stuff. See ya around!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome aboard, RedHero! Yes, your still considered a new one. And I'm glad you finally opened up yourself and decided to come back! I'm not sure if you still haven't check around, but as what as my friend Megan said above, there's a lot of topics to participate in, so go and click anything that you want to click! :3; I'm looking forward to see you around then!

With that, once again, welcome! And make sure to read the rules before doing something risky, and if you have any questions then, feel free to come to my profile and leave a message. Have a wonderful time here at PC! <3

loveeexo~

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Megan and Snivy said so much already but welcome to PC! I'm sure you enjoy your time here! There are so nice staff and members. Remember that you can always befriend with others and chat with them. You can discuss at different boards, and PC have lots of boards! If you have any questions you can leave PM to me too.

Have fun at PC and remember to read the rules! ^^

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Megan and Snivy look the same when posting, I always have to do a double-take to see who is who!

Anyway dude, welcome to the forums! I hope you start using your account more, you might find that this becomes more addictive than any game!

Years
    I find PC as addictive as even my Pokemon Black.

You'll find some good topics to chat on and you might make some friends.

We also have groups and an art gallery.

Read the rules and don't forget to ask those Moderators, to track them down look for bold blue text.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    your first welcoming committee could never been better.

anyway, I guess you've been lurking around enough to see how great a site this is. :) so, I bet you'll find equally great boards below. Try random clicking, something might caught your interest.

that's it. welcome to PC! Read the rules and have fun. see you around!

-mR

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hey there new guy! Welcome to PC! AKA: HW distraction! xD I hope to see you around lots. Again, welcome!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Sometimes we do take our time to do things, huh? Welcome to PC, and a belated welcome at that, huh? I think you'll be fine around the forums. Right now, I'm just enjoying what PC has to offer. Even though I'm not exactly the most active member here, I do find things enjoyable, even if I don't post.

But forum posting is part of the fun of being a PC member, so you should try doing more of it, huh? Have fun around the forums anyway. Be seeing you somewhere, sometime in PC! :D

Back