• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    roco360 said:
    oh yeah is platinum allready out in america???

Nope.

AlexB1001 said:
    i've been going in and out of pokemon addiction and right now I am completely addicted

in terms of forums I'm a complete n00b, so could people help me out with what to do? thanks!

How about reading this.

LawlRly said:
    Um, hey. I'm new here, obviously. I'm here because I am totally addicted to Pokemon.

If you're wondering about my username, 'Lawl, Rly?' is my favorite mock-chatspeak expression. I use it a lot on MSN. xD

I have a strange fascination with Cranidos. At last count, I currently have eight or so in my PC. And to a lesser extent, Drifloon. o.o; Yes, I am a true-blue collector. :p

Okay, Byee. I am off to socialize with people.

Many collectors here at PC, you should fit in just fine then. XD

I am new...Please don't hurt me..*Cowers*

Hurt you? Now why would we want to hurt you? o.o PC has an extremely friendly environment by the way. :D Only rule breakers get slaughtered.

Welcome to PC, everyone. :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    yeah, im new here too. been hacking for a couple years now and found this site after i heard about prism.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 1, 2009
    I'm new here. ^^;; Forgot where I found the link to here but bookmarked it about a month or so ago, if I'm correct, in my slightly cluttered bookmarks and found it again.

^^ I like the picture of Daisuke in your siggy BeachBoy.

Years
    Hey PC, I'm new, of course. I won't go into a whole rant about myself to save you time. My name is Chris and I'm 18 years and closing in on 19. Unfortunately I do not have a DS right now. Living on your own pretty much blows all your money away.
    But on the 28th I'm buying a DS lite and the Pokemon Diamond game so I hope get caught up on everything I've missed out and hopefully become a part of this community.

Feel free to chat with me also if you wish.

Greetings to you and everyone. My Proper name is Chris as well. But 3-4 Years Younger and has a DS Lite and Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow/Gold/Silver/Fire Red/Sapphire/Diamond/Pearl/Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team/Explorers of Time/Darkness and those are all off the top of my Head. Anyways, see you all around the Forum. This is your Local Marksman, searching for you all.

:t152:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    hola peoples, I am new, so here is my introduction. so how is everyone doin?

Welcome to PC, deadmuffin. Thanks for joining bro. :D Good to see you around~

RyuSeth said:
    I'm new here. ^^;; Forgot where I found the link to here but bookmarked it about a month or so ago, if I'm correct, in my slightly cluttered bookmarks and found it again.

^^ I like the picture of Daisuke in your siggy BeachBoy.

Thank you Ryu, and welcome to PC. :)

ConnoRAWR

Twitter Username; ConnoRAWR :D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    add me please
    i have no friends who play pokemon,
    except my brother, but he hasnt bought diamond yet. :/
    1289-9347-6214
    message me with yours :D

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I have some questions about hacking, beta testing and many things in general. Where would I go to ask?

Emulation would be your destination, there are various sub-forums, so check them out and make sure you read the stickies and such. :D So, if there is any place that can answer those types of questions, it's there and those sub-forums.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 14, 2009
    Hi all, joined a few days back, and am having a great time. I've read over a lot of the threads from the past, and this place seems like quite a fun environment. Would love the opportunity to become a part of this awesome community. Have already got to posting, and I can assure you, 'spam' is a "no-no" in my books. :)

Regards,
    Gavin.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Hi all, joined a few days back, and am having a great time. I've read over a lot of the threads from the past, and this place seems like quite a fun environment. Would love the opportunity to become a part of this awesome community. Have already got to posting, and I can assure you, 'spam' is a "no-no" in my books. :)

Regards,
    Gavin.

A late welcome to PokéCommunity, Gavin. :D I was going to reply to your intro, but for whatever reason... didn't. x_o You seem like you're already having fun, and quite the decent new member. I did the same thing when I was new, looking over threads from the past. I've always been interested in PC's history. XD This is a fun environment, not only that, we're also extremely friendly. So, yeah, have a blast. :D

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    I'm new. Boo.

Lol x) sorry for the sarcasm, I just really never posted in things like these.
    I'm a girl, 15years old and I live in Belgium, which is located in Europe.

So, I hope we can all be friends :3

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 14, 2009
    A late welcome to PokéCommunity, Gavin. :D I was going to reply to your intro, but for whatever reason... didn't. x_o You seem like you're already having fun, and quite the decent new member. I did the same thing when I was new, looking over threads from the past. I've always been interested in PC's history. XD This is a fun environment, not only that, we're also extremely friendly. So, yeah, have a blast. :D

Thank you for your greetings and comments BeachBoy, I'm glad to see such nice Moderator staff. Glad to see we have something in common also, and hope an online friendship can spark from this. And I will have a 'blast'. <3

P.S. There's never a 'late' time to reply, well within the limit it's considered spam?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    popsongs. said:
    I'm new. Boo.

Lol x) sorry for the sarcasm, I just really never posted in things like these.
    I'm a girl, 15years old and I live in Belgium, which is located in Europe.

So, I hope we can all be friends :3

So, new to forums overall eh? Good place to start then. ;D Welcome~

Thank you for your greetings and comments BeachBoy, I'm glad to see such nice Moderator staff. Glad to see we have something in common also, and hope an online friendship can spark from this. And I will have a 'blast'. <3

P.S. There's never a 'late' time to reply, well within the limit it's considered spam?

Anytime Gavin~ You'll find a plethora of members with common interests, etc. Very easy to make friends here at PC, and activity would also boost that.

Well, technically speaking; Late would be a month, and that's considered thread revival, not spam. (Stickies bypass such a rule though) Just a couple of days "late" to welcoming you since your introduction, that's all. XD If that makes any sense anyway.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 14, 2009
    Anytime Gavin~ You'll find a plethora of members with common interests, etc. Very easy to make friends here at PC, and activity would also boost that.

Well, technically speaking; Late would be a month, and that's considered thread revival, not spam. (Stickies bypass such a rule though) Just a couple of days "late" to welcoming you since your introduction, that's all. XD If that makes any sense anyway.

Completely understood BeachBoy, and thank you for notifying me. I read an F.A.Q. in regards to majority of the rules and have put that into consideration of all my posts. Also it wouldn't surprise me of people with similar interests on this site, as the saying goes; "Great minds think alike".

By the way, I'm Australian.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back