• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
    Years
    Hi I'm new. My brother and I are working on a pokemon game....but we don't know what to name it and need more staff. Where would I go to post some applications? I know I can't go to game development because you have to be pretty far into your game, but my brother and I just began a week ago. Can someone plz help me???

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
    Years
    Concerning my earlier post, can someone please direct me into the right place to post so I don't get infrations? Concerning a different matter, though I don't know if this is allowed, I would like to ask if there is anyone here willing to help me in my game and join my team? If asking this is not allowed, I'm sorry, but I'm new and don't know where to post this. I've looked at the posting rules, but I have not yet found where to post my question. If this question is allowed in this forum, please pm me for more information. I am deeply sorry if I posted this question on the wrong forum. If it is, please direct me into the right forum.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Concerning my earlier post, can someone please direct me into the right place to post so I don't get infrations? Concerning a different matter, though I don't know if this is allowed, I would like to ask if there is anyone here willing to help me in my game and join my team? If asking this is not allowed, I'm sorry, but I'm new and don't know where to post this. I've looked at the posting rules, but I have not yet found where to post my question. If this question is allowed in this forum, please pm me for more information. I am deeply sorry if I posted this question on the wrong forum. If it is, please direct me into the right forum.

Oh sorry for not noticing it earlier. ^^" If it's going to concern a hack, it'll be in Emulation, be sure to check everything out. (Sub-forums, their stickies, etc) And you should find what you're looking for. I'm not an expert exactly where in there, but if its anything to concern game hacking, it's there. Might also want to surf around Game Development too. Hopefully that helps. Because if it's ever concerns making/hacking games, it's there in those forums. ;D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2008
    hey guys, new here, love pokemon. im also a total n00b, so can anyone help me how to get those 1337 pics next to your name? i dunno what theyre called?????????

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    hey guys, new here, love pokemon. im also a total n00b, so can anyone help me how to get those 1337 pics next to your name? i dunno what theyre called?????????

Hi pklove. Welcome to PokéCommunity. :D Ah, you're looking for an avatar? Common question. ;D

I'll quote the FAQ on this one.
    The picture is called an avatar. To change it, go into your control panel (User CP) and click Edit Avatar. Now, you may choose from one of our preselected avatars, or if you have at least one post, you may upload an image from your computer or point to an image elsewhere that will be stored on our server locally for your personal use.
    Now, where to get awesome avatars, other than the preselected? Graphics & Photography is the forum with various shops. Make sure you read the shop's rules and such before requesting in one of them. ;D

balthamos

Eeveephile, nom nom!
    Years
    Heya everyone. I'm new...obviously. I'm just worried everyone I knew aint here no more ;;

balthamos

Eeveephile, nom nom!
    Years
    Errr.. I choice my friends out differantly then allot of people, belive it or not. o_o

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Allo. =P Yes, I'm new. But I know what I'm doing... sort of... <.< >.>

Let me guess, you've been on other forums as well, so you have "experience." Yup, knew it. XD

Welcome to PokéCommunity, Ater_Ventus. =D Interesting username by the way~

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    *Splash*

And bringing my grand total of posts up to 1...

Hey guys. I've been a long time reader of the forums - off and on, perhaps a few times a month (typical me) but never actually posted before (in fact, according to this I joined all the way back in February!! :O ).

So... yeah. That's me! :D

Henrik

d'oh!
    Years
    Welcome Kip! I've also been a long time reader of the forum so I decided to sign up yesterday. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back