• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2012
    Hi, I'm new and i can't seem to be able to play any of the hack roms

Chrispy

The one that didnt get picked
    Years
    Obby, if it's a .ips you're trying to play you need to patch it to another rom. I suggest using IIPS

If it's something else then I dunno what the problem is.

ScyKinG

Can't Be Touched
    Years
    Welcome Kip! You will absolutely love it here. I as well have been looking at these forums and browsing them since late '07, but never registered. But finally did the other day. Hope you like it here!!!

Houndoom Trainer

Houndoom Trainer
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 28, 2008
    I'm new here. I've already made some friends. I love anime! My favorites are Pokemon, Inuyasha, and Naruto.

Cid

Years
    It's been awhile since I've greeted some freshies, so here I am!

Welcome to PC, everyone!

PS: I like anime (especially Naruto) too, HT! Welcome to PC!

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
    Years
    Hi! Me again!
    Umm...well, I hav a name for my game...Pokemon Eclipse(<=not sure if i spelled it rite but u get the idea rite??). I saw that another PokeCommunity member started a game with the same name but that thread hasen't been active for like three years. I looked at the rules but they don't mention anything about the subj. Does anyone know the answer???

Oh...I'm still looking for spriters (4 custom tilesets and pkmn sprites) and many other jobs. I just haven't mustered up enough courage to start a thread yet ^^. Srry...i couldn't resist^^;; plz frogiv

Embrace...

Quick to the MangaMobile!
    Years
    Ty 101, we can see your post from space.... OH and check the FAQ for an avatar. And Pokem4anic a new spriter just joined so go post in his thread and ask him.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Hi, I completly forgot that I had this account O: but I'm gonna try and be active this time. Um I blend pokemon sprites so if you need a blended pokemon sprite just ask =D. I know I'm gonna like it here lol.

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    Hello, hello, ev`rybody! :D

...I don't know why, but for some reason I'm feeling a little intimidated by the forums. ._. Odd. I've been lurking around here for a while, so I hope I don't come off too weird to everyone. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back