• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Pokecommunity President Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    So, as to cause less confusion, we've decided to start the thread anew. Here are the updated rules and dates.

JKaizer said:
    And like last year, it'll run in a normal fashion.
    a. Potential canidates will be able to PM me with their applications come the beginning of March. Applications will be accepted March 1st to March 7th.
    b. On March 15th, I will post the primaries. The primary voting will last for a week, like before. People will have the ability to vote for three of the numerous canidates March 15th thru March 22nd. Then, the thread will be locked and the final runners will be chosen.
    c. March 24th, when the final runners are posted, is the start of the final campaigning. After last time, and seeing that a full month is too much time, it'll be a tad less this time. Then what comes?
    d. April 15th, is when the final voting thread will be posted. Voting will last... until the 28th.
    e.No staff will be permitted to run this time, period.
    f. May 1st, the final counts will be in. And I'll post the winners, and that'll be it - they can then go about contacting Higher Staff for their gifts. ^_~

Prizes for becoming president:
    -Own 'President' and 'Vice-President' usergroup
    -A coloured username (which you can choose)
    -A larger PM box

Kurosaki

"e.No staff will be permitted to run this time, period"

I wish it didnt say that, but it does --

Sawyer

���
    Years
    yeah, they said that in the other one. i'm sure. besides, it would be unfair, since mods could run last year ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Just to clear it up...No staff (mods and up) at all will be allowed to run.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    What if someone becomes President, would they be able to be modded after that?

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    *sighs* Yet again, my rules were changed.

If I had the choice, moddies could run. Oh well. Whine at the staff, not me.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    you don't get modded just because you won Pres.You have to earn that position as any other member.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Alexiz said:
    you don't get modded just because you won Pres.You have to earn that position as any other member.

That's not what I meant. I meant that if you are President, and someday while you are still President, would it be against these rules to be modded?

Years
    Getting modded after you have won president or vice president would not contridict being modded.It has to happen before you are modded though.That would be the only fair way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back