• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Pokecommunity President Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    And I've heard the mod issue is being argued in the lounge, so that may even change. :S

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Once it's March (when you can apply) is there a certain form that you have to PM to JKaizer? Or do you just ask?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I thought Ryan was gonna win last time and he was barely a member then...so he might not do good this time after his flame fest...btw I am running again :)

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    Is considereding youself "affiliated with a known figure"(etc. the Green Day party (nothing personal Ky) ) illigal because it makes you considerably higher in popularite because they are worldwide known?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I am also in the Green Day Party and I dont think it is illegal. If someone else wants to do..do it....Brittany did it with George Bush last time..but she want really supporting him XD

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    No,I see it as that because people will vote for you only because you are affiliated[/i] with Green Day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back