• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    To my knowledge, nowhere in this community. PC has a pretty strict stance against the trading of hacked Pokémon.

You can read more about what you can't trade here.

Nonetheless, welcome to the boards.

Years
    First Time User!

Hello!
    My username is pdx101 and this is my first blog!
    I have got a couple of questions
    Firstly is it easy to hack a pokemon game?
    Secondly how long does it take to complete a pokemon game?

I want to know because I might make a pokemon game one day.
    Thanks for reading!

P.S. Do you know when Zel 2.0 is coming back? I am interested in knowing if he is still making Pokemon ShinyGold. Since HeartGold and SoulSilver is coming out, I reckon that he might scrap the hack. Hopefully this doesn't happen.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Hello!
    My username is pdx101 and this is my first blog!
    I have got a couple of questions
    Firstly is it easy to hack a pokemon game?
    Secondly how long does it take to complete a pokemon game?

I want to know because I might make a pokemon game one day.
    Thanks for reading!

P.S. Do you know when Zel 2.0 is coming back? I am interested in knowing if he is still making Pokemon ShinyGold. Since HeartGold and SoulSilver is coming out, I reckon that he might scrap the hack. Hopefully this doesn't happen.
    OK. That's a lot of questions. You should ask these things under Emulation, but waht the heck. The difficulty in ROM hackin' depends on what you're tryin' to do and what programs you're using.
    The chance is small that you'll ever goin' to actually finish a hack (not a game), but if you do, then it'll probably take more than a year (much longer). Unless the hack is crappy.
    I hope I helped you there, but always check around in the forums before you ask something.
    The best to answer the last question is Zel himself, but don't spam him for that. Just wait and see.

Years
    Hi everyone =) that's my first post here, and I think I'm gonna like this forum! I might not post often here because I'm brazilian, and my English isn't that good... but I'm going to visit this community whenever I can, and if possible, I want to make some friends.

Sorry if I can't use this avatar, or if I ever break some rules... I know how to use a forum, but haven't understand every bit of the rules from here. Please be patient if I'm wrong, I'm here to learn too ^_^

That's all ;D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Your English sounds fine to me, Lari.

To be honest, I would have never guessed English was your second language if you hadn't said anything. (b'')b

Hope you stick around for a while.

FireTears

Animator and Artist
    Years
    Hi, I am so glad to be a member of PC^^ I just been a member for...34 minutes xD

Which thread would be best to post a 3D style art tutorial drawing using Photoshop?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    No permission is needed to create a thread there, FireTears.

Once you have 15 posts and can insert images into said posts, you can create a thread.

Can't wait to see. (>'')>

FireTears

Animator and Artist
    Years
    No permission is needed to create a thread there, FireTears.

Once you have 15 posts and can insert images into said posts, you can create a thread.

Can't wait to see. (>'')>

xD Alright, thanks ^^ You'll see once I get more posts ^^

Is there a thread that tutorials are posted in so people could find them easily?
    Any image size limit? ^^' I'm a question maniac

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2011
    Cant wait to get to know everyone here, and im gonna be one of the greatest pokemon hackers world wide Believe it! :)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    xD Alright, thanks ^^ You'll see once I get more posts ^^

Is there a thread that tutorials are posted in so people could find them easily?
    Any image size limit? ^^' I'm a question maniac
    Nothing wrong with questions.

This thread right here should answer all your questions. Just read the first post to understand the protocol for submitting tutorials. I don't frequent the Art Gallery too much, I'm unclear on how things are run there.

Cant wait to get to know everyone here, and im gonna be one of the greatest pokemon hackers world wide Believe it! :)
    Alright there, Naruto. ^^ Hope you enjoy yourself.

Welcome to the community you two.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2010
    Hey eeryone. My name is Tachiba. If you're into RPG maker, you'll know me from RMXP (HBGames now), RPG RPG Revolution (reviewer there), and rmvx.net. I"m a big poke fan, so I thought it was about time i joined this community. The current game I'm working on now is Pokemon:Champion. It's about a 17 year old delinquent who finally runs away from home and gets caught in a series of events that lead him to become a Pokemon Trainer under Prof. Gary Oak (this takes place after the sereis, Gary's a professor now). Well, se you guys!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    'Pickachu', huh? xD

Welcome to the forums, everyone. ^^

& Good luck on your game, Tachiba.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back