• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abi

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    Well, I actually joined a long time ago. But, to be honest, I had lost interest in being active.
    But now I want to give it a try since this seems like a nice place to meet people.

So, hi everybody! :D

MarineMechX2

From Chouta Town - 0 Badge(s)
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2009
    Hello everyone, I'm MX2 for short~

I've also been around for some time, but this is actually my first post! Hehe, but it looks like I'm not the only one... >.>

Anyways, it's not my first time but I'm not exactly familiar with forums. It'd be awesome if I could get a buddy to talk to. I'm the type who likes to share as much info as possible with others.

I'm a begginer hacker, I guess. I've been working with programs like RPGMaker, so my mapping is pretty good. Not like I can say that to scripting ¬_¬'. I can read scripts fairly well, but I'm still learning as I go. I'm a composer, but I'm sad Sappy hates me. (Darn combobox error ._.) Character Development and Spriting is no problem.

I'm actually trying a serious hack right now. It's called "Pokemon - Mystery of Gardevoir"(P-MoG). I've got alot planned for it, but I'll save that for later. Tell me if you're interested~

I'm good at what I do, but I'm looking to become even better. If I can help others, that suits me just fine as well. Please accept me into the community, and I'll do my best.

(P.S. I type/talk a little much. ¬_¬')

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    tl;dr is always welcome. d(' 'd)

Welcome to the community, MX2. No worries, I'm sure you'll find people to talk to, we're an... extremely friendly community. XD; Looks like you've got some fine goals to tend to while you're here as well, awesome.

Enjoy the ride, MX2.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Well, I actually joined a long time ago. But, to be honest, I had lost interest in being active.
    But now I want to give it a try since this seems like a nice place to meet people.

So, hi everybody! :D

Hello everyone, I'm MX2 for short~

I've also been around for some time, but this is actually my first post! Hehe, but it looks like I'm not the only one... >.>

Anyways, it's not my first time but I'm not exactly familiar with forums. It'd be awesome if I could get a buddy to talk to. I'm the type who likes to share as much info as possible with others.

I'm a begginer hacker, I guess. I've been working with programs like RPGMaker, so my mapping is pretty good. Not like I can say that to scripting ¬_¬'. I can read scripts fairly well, but I'm still learning as I go. I'm a composer, but I'm sad Sappy hates me. (Darn combobox error ._.) Character Development and Spriting is no problem.

I'm actually trying a serious hack right now. It's called "Pokemon - Mystery of Gardevoir"(P-MoG). I've got alot planned for it, but I'll save that for later. Tell me if you're interested~

I'm good at what I do, but I'm looking to become even better. If I can help others, that suits me just fine as well. Please accept me into the community, and I'll do my best.

(P.S. I type/talk a little much. ¬_¬')
    Hey there welcome too PC,hope you enjoy your stay,MX2 your name is very catchy love it,If you guys ever need help free feel to stop by my profile.

And Abi glad you decided to become active,it's a busy community.

~Paul

pokeguy9000

Ghost Ralts
    Years
    Hey ive only made a few posts so i thought this was the best place to ask where i could find somebody who would like to make me thing to put on my sig for my fanfic, thanks in advance

Abi

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    Thanks guys, now I feel a little confident to post =]

And welcome MarineMechX2! I hope I see you around here.

Edit- Hey pokeguy do you mean something like a banner? I could make you one.

Last edited:

pokeguy9000

Ghost Ralts
    Years
    yea just like a small thing i could put on my sig to advertise my story. like the things people have to advertise their hacks and stuff. if you could that would be great, i can give you a picture to put on it

Abi

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    Ah that would be nice pokeguy, it would really help me!

And thanks Gilgamesh for the welcome, it's nice to see so many friendly people.

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
    Years
    yea, pokemon owns.
    ehrm im new to, but i've like been playing all the games here now, xD

the PC forum, seems nice. :)

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Hey, welcome to PC zlayer200! If you need any help just leave a comment on my profile ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back