• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Wow! People sure seem friendly here :> Thanks Rellyms. I guess some people here are shy to talk to me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    ummm....

im new mi name is jon but my ppl call me zayne how do u get a picture 4 ur signature?

Years
    Hello! :)
    I've been into Pokemon ever since Silver and Gold came out.. xD

I mostly like raising the guys that I have to the best I can make them, and then testing them out by battling. :)

If anyone wants to battle me, I have Pearl, and my Friend code is my signature.

I hope I fit in well in the community. :)

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Greetings all, hello hello, and whatnot! Yohohoho~

So, any zetta fantastic goings on?

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Welcome all the new members! And baby pichu, could you please be more specific?:>

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
    thebest

how do u get pokemon chaos black version

thats kewl having that many posts in ten days : ) so u play diamond and pearl much

cani have ur friend code so i can battle u on diamond and peral

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Me? Well, this is only my 3rd day actually. I don't really know where to get pokemon chaos black though. And I don't have a friend code, I don't have wi-fi.

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
    Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I'm Mattman324, otherwise known as Matt, Matty, and Shiny Feraligatr! I have a profile on smogon and Serebii.

xdreamzx

Old Poke'Head Commin Back
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2009
    sup i'm an old poke'dude comming back to it (been into pokemon since 2000).....haven't played since the Ruby-Saffire-Emerald Series......whats new?

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Hi, you can call me EJ. I joined because I wanted to enjoy and discuss pokemon with other people. I've been into pokemon for like two years after playing Pokemon Blue.

soyeahimbored

Originality at its best
    Years
    Hello all. I am *new* to posting on this forum and *old* to lurking it. I hope to become a contributing member of this great community. =]]

BoomOfThe4thWall

IF YOU JUST BELIEEEEEVE
    Years
    Hey there, guys. As you can see, they call me Boom around the 'net. I've been into the 'mon craze since I was 5, so I've been with it for a while.

Of course, I'd be happier with the franchise if they were to make up for getting suck all over Typhlosion during the 3rd gen, but hey, can't win 'em all.

But you can catch 'em all.

*bricked*

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Welcome to all of the new members!:> If you haven't created an intro thread, why not make one now? This place isn't really visited much. Have a nice time here everyone and read the rules.

And BTW, it's my 4th day here! I'm not a complete noob anymore :>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back