• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2008
    anyone know how to continue to kanto after defeating the e4 in shiny gold? I've upgraded to beta5 or v5 but still run into the problem of not being able to go to kanto. it just goes to the beginning again, you know with prof oak, i theres no menu or anything which has left me pretty bummed.... :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2008
    hi

hi every one i'm new at here but not on pokemon i know some programs if you like? and i have all pokeon ges on my pc if you want i can show you where i download them???

hi man i realy good a hacking any help???

Last edited:

Joker-Cuase I'm Funny

Delta Commander
    Years
    Hey Every1! This is my first day here and im injoying it so far. Im a huge fan of Delta Species Pokemon tm. Can any1 plz tell me where u can create pokemon cards 'cause i cant seem to find it. (T-T).

Years
    Well, since I never truly formally introduced myself over half a year ago, I guess I will now.
    I'm Mence Master, formerly known as SRkid.
    And that is my formal introduction.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2009
    Hi

I may be new to this site, but I'm familiar with how these types of places are run. I came here as a recommendation from WaterTrainer75 (or Sly/ Sapphire93 where I know him from). He left the other site, so I came here to be able to chat with him and keep him informed about events for our group, that I happen to be co-leader of.

Phew, that was a long introduction. lol

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    Hi everybody. I was a fan of Pokemon near the beginning of the series, lost interest for a while, but now I'm back on track, and glad to be a part of this forum.

LunarWing

Shiny Hunter/Trainer
    Years
    Hi you all! Tjalling is the name(its dutch/scandinavian or something, not very well pronouncable by American/English people, ive learned throughout the years:P:P Most people I met abroad call me Charlie.)

I was a little infant when the pokémon franchise hit Europe, and allways loved it! I'm eightteen(almost nineteen, only two weeks to go!:P), and I still love it!
    It would be nice to meet some people here:O
    I write fanfics, and will post my newest one in etappes here too!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I may be new to this site, but I'm familiar with how these types of places are run. I came here as a recommendation from WaterTrainer75 (or Sly/ Sapphire93 where I know him from). He left the other site, so I came here to be able to chat with him and keep him informed about events for our group, that I happen to be co-leader of.

Phew, that was a long introduction. lol
    Glad you know how things are run, hopefully you'll be able to follow the rules here. So, welcome, and thanks for joining.

Hi everybody. I was a fan of Pokemon near the beginning of the series, lost interest for a while, but now I'm back on track, and glad to be a part of this forum.
    Hey welcome, we're always glad more Pokefans are joining the boards. Have fun!

Hi you all! Tjalling is the name(its dutch/scandinavian or something, not very well pronouncable by American/English people, ive learned throughout the years:P:P Most people I met abroad call me Charlie.)

I was a little infant when the pokémon franchise hit Europe, and allways loved it! I'm eightteen(almost nineteen, only two weeks to go!:P), and I still love it!
    It would be nice to meet some people here:O
    I write fanfics, and will post my newest one in etappes here too!
    Welcome to PC...have fun!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Welcome all the new members of PokeCommunity!
    I wish all of you the very best for your time here at PC and the times to come.
    I am certain you will all fit in here nicely and make loads of friends!

Good luck!

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Well, since I never truly formally introduced myself over half a year ago, I guess I will now.
    I'm Mence Master, formerly known as SRkid.
    And that is my formal introduction.

Nice too meet you "stranger" say you look familiar do I know you from somewhere?

Welcome everybody:D

Ronaldo Scencario Scenenio

ORDEM EL PROGRESSO!
    Years
    Hi everyone! im new here and i would like to make some friends! i also have Mystery Dungeon explorers of darkness the game so if i ever need help i could ask one of you guys! but im not just signing up because of that! also because i love pokemon too!
    and i would like to make new friends!!!!!!!!!!!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Welcome you 3 above me.
    There are Pokemon forums to help you if you get stuck in any of the games and an Art Gallery for your Pokemon cards Joker.

Have a great time here and fun!

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2008
    Help

i donno if any1 knows how to hack pokemon roms but here is my questions..
    i made a new building in pokemon fire red but how do you put a warp on the door i know how to change were warps take you but how do you set a new 1?

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2008
    i need help

Today is my first day and i really want to know how to get LIPS program So some1 please tell me how

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back