• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorSlavic

Shotgun Doctor
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 23, 2011
    Hola, everyone! I just joined, looking for a good place to post and have fun! My first played (and favorite) Pokemon game was (and is) The Pokemon Trading Card Game for the Gameboy Color!

Destined Blitz

Pkmn Threat Shawn
    Years
    Hello, I`m new here too!

Hello,I just joined here today.As you can see my favorite pokemon is Dark Lugia.I even thought of a new hack called Pokemon Ruby Destiny:Revenge of Dark Lugia.Oh,yeah hello to any other noobies too.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Hola, everyone! I just joined, looking for a good place to post and have fun! My first played (and favorite) Pokemon game was (and is) The Pokemon Trading Card Game for the Gameboy Color!

OMG!<3 I love that game so much! :3 Enjoy your stay here! n___n

Hello,I just joined here today.As you can see my favorite pokemon is Dark Lugia.I even thought of a new hack called Pokemon Ruby Destiny:Revenge of Dark Lugia.Oh,yeah hello to any other noobies too.

Well I see you're a bit of a hacker! :) I'd go stalk the emulation sections! Although the Ruby Destiny series belong to destinedjagold, so I'd take it up with him if you're planning to produce it.

... ... ... ...

Epic intro, no?

Amazingly epic! ;;

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2012
    Greetings, everyone. Thought I would check this place out, maybe try some of the in-game challenges. Who knows, maybe I'll even kick some ass in the PO battles. ;)

ChainedTeapot

Let's Player
    Years
    Been having a look here recently, mainly at the rom hacks and games made from scratch. Not really interested in making a game or that but playing the ones up on here sounds like fun as a fair few of the games are looking really good (:

Even though more of myself I guess, I like Pokemon and stuff, I do battle but got more bored of it lately, even though I dunno how the battling community is here, might b worth checking out when I'm in the mood for a battle.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2011
    Hi, I'm new.
    So...hello n stuff.
    My name's Mars, but that username was already taken so I settled for this. I'm a gen1 fan, although I haven't played in quite some time. I was referred to this place by a member on another forum, TheGreatWaterGuardian is his username here if I'm not mistaken.
    So, hi once more.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years

Hola! To be quite honest I never played that game before in the Game Boy Color. I should give it a try someday. I guarantee you that you'll have fun here in this amazing community. Welcome to PC and have fun!~

... ... ... ...

Epic intro, no?

Oh, that is so epic. xD Welcome to PC, Scraggy. :)

Yo everyone; newbie here. Can't wait to kick back and have some fun here! Looking forward to some good PO battles and some memorable moments ^^

The Competitive Battling Center is a good place to start at if you're looking for some competitive battling. Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll have fun. ^__^

Hi, I'm new.
    So...hello n stuff.
    My name's Mars, but that username was already taken so I settled for this. I'm a gen1 fan, although I haven't played in quite some time. I was referred to this place by a member on another forum, TheGreatWaterGuardian is his username here if I'm not mistaken.
    So, hi once more.

Hm, I think I've seen that user around the forum if I recall correctly. You should thank them for referring you to PC! Welcome! :)

Been having a look here recently, mainly at the rom hacks and games made from scratch. Not really interested in making a game or that but playing the ones up on here sounds like fun as a fair few of the games are looking really good (:

Even though more of myself I guess, I like Pokemon and stuff, I do battle but got more bored of it lately, even though I dunno how the battling community is here, might b worth checking out when I'm in the mood for a battle.

You should check out the battling community here, as well as some of the events that are being held at the Competitive Battling Center. I'm sure you'll be amazed. Welcome to the forums, and have fun!

Hey! I'm a new user, I joined here because I am a pokemon fan, and I am currently working on a game. n-n

Awesome to hear that you're working on a game. I wish you the best of luck on it, and hope it turns out great! Welcome to PC! :)

hi, i'm kinda new so I need some help. (:

What is it that you need help on? Don't hesitate to ask a staff member with a bold colored name if you have any questions. Welcome to PC, btw!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    Well hey everyone. I'm pretty much brand new here, looking to get in to the battling scene, but I'm not good at all. So if someone could help me/direct me to where I could be helped, that'd be great.

Also, I think pokemon is awesome

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Well hey everyone. I'm pretty much brand new here, looking to get in to the battling scene, but I'm not good at all. So if someone could help me/direct me to where I could be helped, that'd be great.

Also, I think pokemon is awesome

Welcome to PC! The Competitive Battling Center is a great place to get started. There's also a Competitive Battling Tutorial where new battlers like yourself can learn about the basics of battling. Clicky!

Have fun!

Years
    hi, i'm kinda new so I need some help. (:

Hi there, I've been here since March 2011.

I think you should look at all the threads and users so you can get to know everyone.

You can friend request a user just like on Facebook.

PokeCommunity also has Facebook and Twitter pages.

iFrosty

I <3 Fire Pokemon!
    Years
    Heyy Im neww (Obviously)
    For somle reason people say im a bit old to like pokemon soo much but its just so amazing! lol
    I am starting to get into hacking ROMs (for pokemon) and hack all ready used one of the beginning scripting tutorials on this site! (sorry I for got whos it was D:) Though I still have A LOT of work to do, so if any one wants to help me out let me know who you are so I can ask....I dont bite....much (:
    haha :p

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    hello
    i just joined a while ago.
    anyways, hi. O:

Hi Krystal! Welcome to PC! I hope you're enjoying it here.

Heyy Im neww (Obviously)
    For somle reason people say im a bit old to like pokemon soo much but its just so amazing! lol
    I am starting to get into hacking ROMs (for pokemon) and hack all ready used one of the beginning scripting tutorials on this site! (sorry I for got whos it was D:) Though I still have A LOT of work to do, so if any one wants to help me out let me know who you are so I can ask....I dont bite....much (:
    haha :p

No one is too old to play Pokemon. As a college student, I am obsessed!

If you need ROM hacking help, you should visit the Beginner's Lounge of the Emulation section, where you can get advice from other experience ROM hackers. Welcome to PC, iFrosty, and have fun! :)

Sul_Zala

Collector of tales
    Years
    Indeed, you never are too old to play Pokemon! For example, I regularily poke my mom to catch me this or that Pokemon that is exclusive to her version for me and trade it :D And we recently got my dad to reroll on my old Diamond version.

So, uhm, hi there, I'm Sul_Zala :D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Indeed, you never are too old to play Pokemon! For example, I regularily poke my mom to catch me this or that Pokemon that is exclusive to her version for me and trade it :D And we recently got my dad to reroll on my old Diamond version.

So, uhm, hi there, I'm Sul_Zala :D
    That's kinda cool actually. I tried to teach my mum once how to catch a Pokemon, but I don't think she gets it. My Dad also thinks I should have grown out of Pokemon already, but I don't care what they think. :P You have fun here, okay?

GhostOfPhazon

Hacker Wannabe
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2011
    I tried to quit playing Pokemon during my senior year of high school. I tried. But the stuff's addictive. I couldn't help myself when the new gens came out. So I'm still playing Pokemon. And I don't feel bad about playing it at my age anymore, either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back