• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
    Years
    It's going well for me as well! Just trying to find something to get into right about now. ^^

I am currently waiting to see if my roleplay has been accepted, or if any of the ones going on now are in the midst of just getting going. I'm just ready to get to working on something, you know? ^^

Last edited:

=(^.^)=

Rawrr♥ PC's Snugglemonster
    Years
    I know what chu mean. I posted a poem I wrote, but so far 33 people have looked at it and no one posted a single comment/critique on it. I know itsh not perfect, but still D: Surely it can't be that terrible...

I guess itsh just a matter of being patient and waiting, huh?

=(^.^)=

Years
    Indeed! I'm not the most patient, but I guess for now I'll have to master the art of it.
    Sii. I think the best way is to just go and do something else, forgetting about what you're waiting for, then remembering and come running back to check on it :3

Chocolate Bars with caramel, mainly, I'd eat anything with chocolate as long as it has no peanuts or almonds.
    Yom. So I take it you don't like Almond Joys? They're one of my favorites~

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
    Years

Sii. I think the best way is to just go and do something else, forgetting about what you're waiting for, then remembering and come running back to check on it :3

Well that's what I am doing here, haha. I am talking to y'all so that I don't think too much about it.

Mmm, my mom is about to rotisserie a chicken... Yay. Haha.

Last edited:

=(^.^)=

Years
    Well that's what I am doing here, haha. I am talking to y'all so that I don't think too much about it.

Mmm, my mom is about to rotisserie a chicken... Yay. Haha.
    Same~

Ooh. Chu just made me Google rotisserie. xD

I like them a bit, I REALLY hate peanuts though. Anyways, to stop the topic about food I wonder how the site is besides just the New Users Hangout and Games Discussion.
    Well, the writing and poetry sections seem pretty quiet. I don't think people review very often there. Umm...I like the Culture and Media section 'cuz of all the questions about music and reading and shtuffs. Other Polls is nice, they seem to ask really interesting questions there. I haven't really explored anywhere else, yet. I might take a look into competitive battling, though. :D

PokemonFan5230

Mario Bro.
    Years

Well, the writing and poetry sections seem pretty quiet. I don't think people review very often there. Umm...I like the Culture and Media section 'cuz of all the questions about music and reading and shtuffs. Other Polls is nice, they seem to ask really interesting questions there. I haven't really explored anywhere else, yet. I might take a look into competitive battling, though. :D

Thanks, now I have a bit of an idea of what this website is like.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Ohi again guys. Sorry, I fell asleep... ^^; And then went to work and such.

I usually hang out here and in Pokemon Groups, really. Otherwise I tend to like Pokemon Anime, Other Trivia, Other Voting Polls, Pokemon General... etc. But you're right about the creative sections being quiet. It's mainly because people are afraid to post or comment if they don't feel like they know a whole lot about whatever it is. Which is sad, really, cause then you don't really know if you're appealing to people with your work or turning people away, you know?

=(^.^)=

Years
    Ohaii :D
    Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. But really, as long as they aren't rude, I doubt they'd offend anyone or come off as ignorant. I mean, people don't make/write things only for other people who make/write the same things, they make/write things for everyone. Dat's what I think, anyway~

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
    Years
    Oy. Sorry I disappeared you guys. I went to help my sister set something up... Fun.

Or not.

Still no word on my roleplay, but I'm just being a restless little poop head.

^^ Anyone still around?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Ohaii :D
    Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. But really, as long as they aren't rude, I doubt they'd offend anyone or come off as ignorant. I mean, people don't make/write things only for other people who make/write the same things, they make/write things for everyone. Dat's what I think, anyway~
    I agree, totally! But people are always afraid of being judged or corrected. :/

Well, Why not. Hello there PC members.
    Hi there! Whatcha up to? Besides checking out PC?

I'll check out the other things right now.
    Hurrah!

Oy. Sorry I disappeared you guys. I went to help my sister set something up... Fun.

Or not.

Still no word on my roleplay, but I'm just being a restless little poop head.

^^ Anyone still around?
    /wavewave

Something possibly fun? What was it? And don't worry about your RP too much, Skymin should get to it soon. When did you submit it?

Edit: a ninja!

Hello Pc,SAmmy(not really but let's go with that)'s here to join the fun ^_^
    SammyTheKidney? Is that a reference or just a randomly cool name? Whichever it is, welcome to PC! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back