• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
    Years
    I submitted it yesterday. I don't honestly think that it will be accepted... I submitted it before I was fully happy with it, so, yeah. If it is though... I'll just edit it some, add what I want... So on, and so forth.

The good stuff.

And, it wasn't fun. I had to help set up a printer. No bueno.

=(^.^)=

Rawrr♥ PC's Snugglemonster
    Years
    Leftover Taquito Rolls. xD They were alright, but very...meh. I wish I had Pizza Rolls.

I don't s'pose anyone knows how to make those fancy signatures with the background images, and the rollover text thingii's and..I dunno. It probably requires scripting >.<

PokemonFan5230

Mario Bro.
    Years
    Find anywhere you'd like to post yet? :3

Why yes, I have I'd like to post on the game discussion boards, since I've had a lot of all of the Pokemon Games like Pokemon Colosseum 64, Pokemon Snapshot, All Pokemon Rangers, Pokemon Black & White, Pokemon HG & SS, Diamond,Pearl, Platinum, you get the point, I've had a lot of experiences with Pokemon.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Leftover Taquito Rolls. xD They were alright, but very...meh. I wish I had Pizza Rolls.

I don't s'pose anyone knows how to make those fancy signatures with the background images, and the rollover text thingii's and..I dunno. It probably requires scripting >.<
    Pizza Rolls are brilliant. :D

I do, I do! It's just basic forum CSS, I'll find you a link... here! And ofc googling things you're not sure of helps and you can VM me if you really are stuck~

Why yes, I have I'd like to post on the game discussion boards, since I've had a lot of all of the Pokemon Games like Pokemon Colosseum 64, Pokemon Snapshot, All Pokemon Rangers, Pokemon Black & White, Pokemon HG & SS, Diamond,Pearl, Platinum, you get the point, I've had a lot of experiences with Pokemon.
    Sounds good to me! Haha there are some pretty neat topics in there, but others are a bit... weird. Or bland.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I'm still looking around. I post here and there... You know? I'm starting to get all over the place. That could be a good thing, though. ^^
    It is, it is! You see all sorts of things that way~

I made that because my father watches those western shows all the time,and it kind aog ta t me,so when I did my AIIM account,I got an urge to make a reference but since "The Kid" was taken I went with Kidney cuz it was funnier
    Haha that it is! I like it~ :3

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
    Years
    All the roleplays are far along in there development, so I am having to wait on that...

I have posted a few times in "WTF moments"...

I'm here.

I've looked at some of the game threads... Oh yeah, I'm all over the place. ^^

Oh, and I'm in the midst of highly considering submitting another roleplay. I know it's crazy, but I love to write, and... Well, yeah. Just in a writing mood.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I like it too,I use it on AIM,PE2K here,will change to it on BMGf soon ^_^
    Well abotu my interests I like spriting and playing videogames,in fact I made my avy ^_^
    I forget BMGF has name changes lol. I should switch mine...

You made it? Wow, that's pretty cool. From scratch, even?

@OHV If you wanna do another RP, then go for it! As long as you can handle another I see no reason to not do so~

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
    Years
    I think I can handle it. I have roleplayed all sorts of things, from Harry Potter to X-Men... Those two are my two proudest areas. I put a lot into my writing, and the rules here for the roleplays make it that much more interesting. So I like the challenge of it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I think I can handle it. I have roleplayed all sorts of things, from Harry Potter to X-Men... Those two are my two proudest areas. I put a lot into my writing, and the rules here for the roleplays make it that much more interesting. So I like the challenge of it.
    Sounds pretty cool! :D I never got into RPs 'cause I'm too controlling lol. I want the story to go one way, someone else wants another thing...

Back from lurking in the threads like an alligator, a swamp
    Welcome back, Alligator!

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
    Years
    Yeah, I can understand that. I'm pretty... Alright with the things that people like to do in a roleplay, as long as no one God-Mods or tries to tell me how to run things. It's one thing if I'm under you, but it's another when I'm in control, and it's my roleplay... You know?

Rude people are the worst.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Thank you XD, Anyways I'll post in there soon.
    Yayy~

Yeah, I can understand that. I'm pretty... Alright with the things that people like to do in a roleplay, as long as no one God-Mods or tries to tell me how to run things. It's one thing if I'm under you, but it's another when I'm in control, and it's my roleplay... You know?

Rude people are the worst.
    Yeah. Idk, I just never got used to not being able to control the story. /potential author

I hate rude people. :((

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Yeah, rude people, or controlling people, are definitely not my favorite. I try to avoid situations with those people at all cost.
    Me too. Well I don't mind talking to them tbh cause I'm pretty chill... it's just the way they treat and talk about others that I dislike. :(

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
    Years
    Yeah, I agree. I'm alright if it's towards me, you know? It's not that bad. However, if it's aimed at someone else... That's what I can't stand. I'm not that great with dealing with people who bully people. To make a long story short... It's just not necessary, at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back