• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I'm using Stunfisk'd as well. Made by Forever and Kip and one of Dent's Pokemon! Ahhh <3 And ofc I do like the color scheme. <3

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    If you say so xD...:3
    And sorry Sammy XD Uhm,what paws said. xD Except I think it was but oh well. xD <3
    And thanks ^.^

-way late and shtuff-

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    -sorryforinterrupting- and he may answer too,but,we only live about 8 hours away,for now xD

XD anddd my reply came late,I realized,right after sending. xD Sorry about that. xD

Last edited:

=(^.^)=

Rawrr♥ PC's Snugglemonster
    Years
    Lovee, chu isn't interrupting '.' And that's where it get's all complicated >.< We ish 3 years apart, which isnt much after you ish past 18, but while we ish both under 18, people get all weird about it. Luckily both our parents sortaaa understand so I guess that ish good. It just basically means we have to wait an extra 3 years to be together-together in reals <3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    "only" 8 hours lol. Well actually I suppose it's closer than my cousins are...

And psh feel free to interrupt all you want. If you never do then you'll never get into convos!

I'm under the impression that Ally is younger... am I right? And are you guys like... 17 and 14? /Anna so nosy

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    Yesh xD I know right >.> but yeah xD
    And sii,Ill go to reply but you guys already have XD So Ill start replying to the next and it had just sorta repeated so I was like sending stuff so late and after it had already been answered xD sowwee D:

but yesh,Exactly what Paws said. <3 (stillsoweird xD )

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I was spot-on, then? Awesome. ^_^ I don't see an issue really... I've always thought that relationships that develop online are a bit different than offline. Since, you know, for teens offline it's mainly about the sex. But online, I think generally it starts off and stays focused on who the person is and psychological chemistry sorta thing. So I think it's more okay when younger people are in relationships that begin online, and that it's okay for the age difference.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back