• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    Fineee but stillll XD <3 JESSEEEE XD <3
    I just worry you wont WANT me calling you that xD <3 :3

=(^.^)=

Rawrr♥ PC's Snugglemonster
    Years
    I was spot-on, then? Awesome. ^_^ I don't see an issue really... I've always thought that relationships that develop online are a bit different than offline. Since, you know, for teens offline it's mainly about the sex. But online, I think generally it starts off and stays focused on who the person is and psychological chemistry sorta thing. So I think it's more okay when younger people are in relationships that begin online, and that it's okay for the age difference.
    Exactly! But there are people out there who don't see that >.<

Fineee but stillll XD <3 JESSEEEE XD <3
    I just worry you wont WANT me calling you that xD <3 :3
    Pshhh <3 I don't care if other peoples here know my first name, 'tisn't that big of a deal :3 I'd never TELL you what to call me xD That'd just be...wrong >.<

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Oh- little comment about names and such- quite a few people on PC are known by their first name or nickname, and you will see them referred to as such a lot. So, you know, no worries about hiding names or anything is you were worried. ^^; And yes I know you were worried about what he thought Ally but I am just saying. For instance you will almost never see me referred to as "TheSmartOne" or "TSO", always just Anna. :3

And I know some people just don't see it, but... most here will have no objection. We're all pretty chill, unless you go into Other Chat lol.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013

Pshhh <3 I don't care if other peoples here know my first name, 'tisn't that big of a deal :3 I'd never TELL you what to call me xD That'd just be...wrong >.<
    Sii,love,but still,I didn't know if you just wanted me to call you paws so that people weren't confused,or if..whatever,you wouldn't really be telling me what to call you,or making me do anything,I just didn't wanna be all weird and have people get confused xD <3 but okies xD <3 I shall call you Jesse then,but really if you rather I didn't,I WOULD understand :3 but alright xD :3 <3

Oh- little comment about names and such- quite a few people on PC are known by their first name or nickname, and you will see them referred to as such a lot. So, you know, no worries about hiding names or anything is you were worried. ^^; And yes I know you were worried about what he thought Ally but I am just saying. For instance you will almost never see me referred to as "TheSmartOne" or "TSO", always just Anna. :3

And I know some people just don't see it, but... most here will have no objection. We're all pretty chill, unless you go into Other Chat lol.

Yesh xD <3 Exactly,but yes. :3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Oh and don't worry about people being confused. That's how people learn, after all. If I say "Jared" you will have no clue who I am talking about, and then I will tell you that I mean Pikapal642. And then you will from there on out know who Jared is. :>

For me, OC is a bit of a hellhole... Livey manages it pretty well, but I'm still scared of all the political people who either a) know a lot more than me or b) have Opinions. xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Oh I was talking about Other Chat, not Other Trivia... but yeah some people rate pretty harsh in the "rate the whatever above you" threads over there. I'm a culprit of that tbh :x

Other Chat is kinda fun to watch, but I get too angry about what some people say to participate lol.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    xD It's been a long time since NUH was this ative... actually wait it never has been. :x

But even if you don't win this time, another chance will roll around in a few months!

=(^.^)=

Years
    I don't know if I'm /supposed/ to be treating it like this, but it feels like this nice relaxing place to just chat about anything, and welcome the new people when they come. xD

That's true, at least :3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Well Larry- Hiidoran, one of the NU/W mods, he's on a dLOA right now- said that this was like NU/W's DCC. That's Daily Chit-Chat, jsyk. Most sections have one nowadays, even if it's not directly called that. The original was in OC, but it's spread lol.

I'm really glad you guys are treating it like that tbh. I've been trying to get people to do so but many don't even look back after posting here. :(

=(^.^)=

Years
    Well Larry- Hiidoran, one of the NU/W mods, he's on a dLOA right now- said that this was like NU/W's DCC. That's Daily Chit-Chat, jsyk. Most sections have one nowadays, even if it's not directly called that. The original was in OC, but it's spread lol.

I'm really glad you guys are treating it like that tbh. I've been trying to get people to do so but many don't even look back after posting here. :(
    Aww...but this place is so nice. D: Silleh new people. Well, maybe if we keep a conversation going, they'll just jump back in, or new people will. :3 When I welcome new people, I could point them in this direction, too, if that helps.

I was right,I did lose track muahafrala XD Sowwee,interrupting again xD >.>

:3
    Chu isn't interrupting, love <3 And tis okies, just jump back into the convo :D? xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back