• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
  • Hi, I'm new here and haven't really gotten off to a good start. So far I haven't been able to post an introduction and the rules section is seemingly non-existent. Can anyone help me out? ^^;
    Technically you just made an introduction. BD

Still, if it's a thread you're lookin' to make, then go ahead and click here. As for the rules, they're conveniently located at the top of the index whenever you need to take a peek. Or you could just click right here.

Glad you're enjoying it, Zapdos. I'm sure you'll find some RPs to join sooner or later.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2009
    I got my first thread moved and that made me sad. So I'm going to play it safe for a while and not make anymore threads. Basically I like trading. I'll trade just about anything at anytime. I'd also like to get together with some people and make poffins, cause I've never done that before. Currently building my competitive battling team. It is a long hard road. Who knew it was so hard to find a jolly Gible?

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Welcome all new members to PokeCommunity! Make sure to read the Rules and FAQ's!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hi to all i just joined and wondering what sort of things i can do on pc.

Well it IS just a forum, so aside from possibly being able to chat about favorite topics, I suppose you could get into ROM hacking. A lot of people learn how to hack/develop their own Pokemon games here.. if you're into that type of thing. ^^;

Aside from that, welcome to the forums, Rangers!

Years
  • Hello, I've just joined here as I've recently picked up my FireRed again and am continuing my game.

My recent acheivements:

-Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno

-Access to Indigo Plateau

Yeah right now I'm trying to find a good Pokemon to take on Lorelei, there just aren't enough that can resist both water and ice while being effective against water and ice.

Any good advice?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    I have no idea how to do anything, because this is my first 30 minutes on the site. How do I change my avatar? :chu:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Hey guys, welcome to PC.
    To change your avatar, go to the User Control Panel, on the top left side of the screen, and click on change avatar. You can use the default avatars, or upload your own. :3

Quag-Squire

[i]oh-ho![/i]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2009
    *sigh* I wanted to start my art thread, but I need to have at least 15 posts in order to do that : ( meh guess we might as well talk about something while we're here eh? it is the new users hangout anyway...so for fonts, if I downloaded one that isn't listed in the selection in a normal post, will it still show up for everyone else? Like the font Cookies for example?

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    hey all this is sean i just signed up and i am wanting to know what sort of things you can do on the site?

Years
  • Welcome There New Fellow member :3

You Can Do A Tun Of Things here , Just To Name A few :

• Trade Over Wi-fi With over People Worldwide
    • Battle With People World Wide
    • Discuss The games
    • Talk About Your Drawings And Digital And Graphic Art
    • Trivia Games
    • And Much More
    Laden

Quag-Squire

[i]oh-ho![/i]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2009
    you can talk about upcomming games and post stories as well as play thread rpgs 'u'

Lucerine

Nobody
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Hi, I'm Lucerine, Half Human Half Lucario Spawn(I've GOT to find a new intro....that one scares people off!!!!!) Can anyone help me a in my game thread????? It's called Pokemon S/L/S.

Blaze The Hedgehog

The Flaming Wolf!
    Years
  • I'm not new so to speak, I just haven't been able to post here as often as I have liked to. My name is Sonic-Kun, however I would like to change it in the near-future.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    *sigh* I wanted to start my art thread, but I need to have at least 15 posts in order to do that : ( meh guess we might as well talk about something while we're here eh? it is the new users hangout anyway...so for fonts, if I downloaded one that isn't listed in the selection in a normal post, will it still show up for everyone else? Like the font Cookies for example?

Sorry for the slow reply, but in case you're still wondering, no one will be able to see custom font but you, unless others happen to have that same font download. D:

obvious new user wants to know if PC has an IRC chat channel.

??

We do.

Look up on the navibar where it says User CP, Rules, FAQ, etc.

Chatroom is one of the options.

Hello there... as u may know I'm new here x3 I'm chilean and I hope to make some friends here n_n

Heeey, welcome!

Awesome Silver theme. o_o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back