• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimSky

Breeder with white wings
Years
  • Hello everyone, I try to have blast here and I hope I can find friends here and learn stuff from pokémon \o

Nice to meet you all!

//...I need to make myself an avatar when I get to home.

..and signature too.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Can't see any reason why you shouldn't have a blast, Kim. You seem to be a likeable sort.

...the friends and Pokemon knowledge are pretty much a given.

See you around the boards sometime. o/

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
  • Ello, Im new here, this is my first day registered but i had been lurking around the rom section awhile. I've seen abunch of cool hacks! (I cant develop them myself because of my lack of ability and a pc) But i dont kno where i can download them from?

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    Hey everyone! n_n I figured I'd post here rather than have everyone gawk at my very own post. I have made a few posts and stuff already. I hope to make some friends and all that good stuff!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • But i dont kno where i can download them from?
    Glad you're enjoying all the ROM hacks around this place, Player. PC definitely has a good number of 'em.

If there is a playable demo available, the .ips file should be right there in the thread. Just simply patch and play, m'boy.

Hey everyone! n_n I figured I'd post here rather than have everyone gawk at my very own post. I have made a few posts and stuff already. I hope to make some friends and all that good stuff!
    An introduction is an introduction, right?

Amazing username, by the way.

Hope you both are enjoying yourselves.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • oh yeah how do i get a pic and sig???
    Just find some images you like, upload them to a site such as Photobucket, go into your UserCP, and edit avatar and signature. Just make sure you peruse the rules, m'kay? Sadly, there are some stipulations. >:

Oh, and drop by anytime, Adder.

Congratulations, Krissy! Here's to more weeks to come. o/

catchacold

Bag'm and Stack'm
    Years
  • Old Schooler

Hi, I am glad to find, what seems to be, a great pokemon forumn. I am an old school player, I had blue and red when they were released. I played them crazy for a year or too. I love red and blue. Never played yellow but if I could get my hands on it I would play it up. Fastforward, I have Diamond now and I am slowly getting back into the game. I hope to have some great conversations with all you pokemaniacs.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • So we're not allowed to double post? :D
    The rules say that's a no-no in most cases. But, you're allowed to do so in your own threads over in the fan fiction area, and you're always welcome to edit. :3

You too, catchacold. Glad you like the boards.

Have fun, you two.

MilesG170

Team Enigma Founder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2015
    Hey everyone. I am new here, and I am just glad to be here. I am wanting to do Rom-hacking, and I have actually looked at the threads over there already. I also hope to enjoy talking about the games in their respective threads. Thanks for having such a positive forum, and I will hopefully talk to you all a little bit.

StuckOnExile

Can't think of a clever subnic
    Years
  • I had no idea I had an account here! I tried registering just in case I had any questions about my hack and it turns out I already had an account registered last year!

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2012
    um hi guys im sorta more into the rom hacking but i just wanted to say hi!
    also i'd like some feed back for the hack im making this is the description i wrote:
    you start in Litteroot town (perhaps ill change it) and receive your pokemon the usual way. you can choose from Zangoose, Seviper, or Ralts. After your battle withe your rival at route 103, Birch tells you about an odd dirt mound to the north. You find out that under that mound is a jirachi. I doesnt matter whether you catch him or not because it still thinks you are a good person . Further on You need to stop deoxys from destroying the world or something along those lines (cliched i know) But it kills you. but jirachi whether he is with you, in your box or you didnt catch him, he will answer your wish and bring you back. you then fight deoxys again and can catch him. then you find out people are terrorising the jirachi and you seek revenge. SO from sucha kind gesture you become evil. You still fight the elite four and everything but i plan on making a sequel if possible. the boy is in assassins creed clothes because i thought it would be more fresh than other clothes. So yeah.

If anyone wants to help me out your more than welcome, just messege me or something, whatevers easiest. And by the way, if you think im to noobish, i dont care if you dont wanna help im seriously not offended.

so that was a bit of a lengthy intro but no matter hope tosee you around!

Alec_

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Noctros.

I would like to remind you that be sure to read the forum rules, 'kay? :3
    And check some threads at the Emulation section. I bet there's a thread for your storyline, questions.

Ignatio

Heart Breaker, Life Taker
    Years
  • Yup. FNG reportin in! looking for chikorita, cyndaquil, deoxys, celebi, legendary dogs, jirachi, and mew. Anybody interested in helpin out just PM. I have somethings to contribute.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back