• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2014
    Ηi.I'm new here.I'm coming from an another forum but i think this is better.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2011
    Hello,

I mostly lurk on Smogon and ladder on Shoddy, but I thought it would be nice to join Poke-community, due to it's competitive atmosphere in the S+M forum.

Also, when you first join, it gives you a link to the old New User Hangout. Might want to change that. ;)

- Quesclamation

CoGuLaHnE

Hope's Triumph
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2014
    Hello! I am kinda new. I got this account around sometime last year, but I rarely go on and I am not used to some things.

lmhmightyena

black metal trainer
    Years
    hello im new to this, im into my music and games, my favourite types are dark and steel and im just saying hi really XD (make way for the darkness)

this is a cool site, proper personalise everything to your favourites :P

Last edited:

pkefan_jewbear

im a blerd
    Years
    hi im completly new to forums, need help on the following subjects would apreciate help loads!!!!!!!!!!

1. how to battle online? how to connect to your route?
    how do you find out your friends number?
    i know nothing wotsover so help would be apreciated

really want to battle online as iv compiled the most awesomest team ever, like a child who's enslaved god then gives him orders,
    also someone please send me an azure flute il trade something awesome for it?????? eh eh???

plllleaaaaaaaaseee heeeeeeeeeeellppppp mmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeE

GoGoShinyDunsparce

And Flounderp too!
    Years
    Hi everybody, I'm new here too and enjoying myself. A few things about me & Pokemon:
    1. I love Dunsparce
    2. I have ridiculously bad luck as far as finding shinies is concerned >.< Last ones I saw in the wild were in Silver all those years ago
    3. Sinnoh was such a disappointment to me that I didn't even bother getting a DS. Seriously. I'm still stuck in the RSE age ^^'
    4. My favourite series is GSC, RBY was good but a bit too simple, RSE just didn't bring the Pokemon (where are the Electric types?...) and don't even get me started on DPPt. Am waiting for Gen 5, maybe then I'll get a DS : }
    Anyways, nice to be here.

Izzy_

Breeder-in-Training
    Years
    Hey everyone, what's up? I'm Izzy ^_^

Uhm, I'm fond of Pokemon that use special attacks. Those'll be like Water and Ice type Pokemon. Nice to meet you guys

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Welcome to the forum everyone I am here because like pokemon duhh. I also like Mario things.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    hi. im new. =p. im joining because im starting a new pokemon game on rmxp and am looking for help.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    1. how to battle online? how to connect to your route?
    how do you find out your friends number?
    Go to the main title screen of your game, select Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Settings, then follow the prompts to set up a connection to your router. Make sure you do have access to one, first off. :x

Your friend can give you their friend code by looking in their Pal Pad in game.
    also someone please send me an azure flute il trade something awesome for it?????? eh eh???
    Yeah, the place to do something like that would be in the Quick Trade Thread, but I'm pretty sure there's never been a legit Nintendo event to get this item. As such, anyone who possess one cheated to get it, so it'd be against the rules to trade it here.

Welcome to the community, everyone. :D Hope you're all enjoying yourselves.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    Only posted in the trade corner so far. Everything has been smooth, and the community is great. Glad I found this gem of a forum and plan to stay.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    hello people. im new here. i registered primarily because i thought i might find someone on this site that had spare infected pokemon in dimond, pearl, heart gold or soul silver. i gotta start ev training my pokes and i could use pokerus to make it easier...

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Hi, I'm Firendofdean, Youtuber and RPG fan. I love PKMN, Fire Emblem, Super Robot taisen and many other RPGs as well as non-impossible strategy games such as Command & Conquer. Ever since I first tried a romhack, which actually was a pokemon romhack (pokemon rijon adventures), I have much prefered ronhacks to the original games, though I still love the originals too (Ruby, Pearl, Soul-silver etc...) and buy them as soon as they come out.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2010
    hello everyone! =) i just joined this afternoon.
    nice to meetchyas!
    this is quite a nice forum
    i look forward to helping anyone who needs it

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    Hey, Im new here. I have some artistic talent and I can see if my scanner will work. By the way, Ive never roleplayed before so Im gonna need some help, on the first time... Thanks :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back