• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2010
    hello folks, i'm new at being in a forum and i'm also italian, but i like the manga and often i find them only in english XD
    i'd be glad to be friend with you all cause i'm a pokè-fan too!

flavios

Lord of Fun
    Years
    New Guy!

Hello everyone,

I am new to forums and after many days of searching and spectating i have decided to join my first forum, i am looking forward to making many friends as well as learning and sharing with you all

In the end we are all here to have fun right! :)

Gold n' Silver

Fire n' Water
    Years
    Yo! Im Gold 'n Silver this is my first time to join a community like this lolz.I already posted a few times and had a hard time to make my profile picture and signature xD!!!

bookauthor1123

Uhm....24?
    Years
    Uhm...hello! Names bookauthor, but I guess you can see that huh?

You can find me on Serebii under the same username, or on facebook myspace as ***** ****** <--- Pm to get to know me on these sites... -_-

I'm a RPGer, I write FanFics, uhm...I make Pokemon Hacks, I draw and I'm currently working on a new Game right now....no details yet but I'll have a banner up soon...

Anything else just inbox me to get to know me!

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2010
    I'm new to this forum but know everything I need to know about forums, threads, and posts from [link removed]

can't wait to flex my posting muscles here :D

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2010
    I'm new, and I mainly signed on for the fun challenges I read about. Favorite game ever: pokemon silver! I hope I will feel comfortable on these forums asap.

Team_SJK

Son of Arceus
    Years
    To Team_SJK: Are you saying that you're really the founder of that team? Or just have same name? Because I doubt a founder would go on a kids forum all about Pokemon. >.>

Quite honestly, I'm not the founder of any team. I was just kidding when I said that.

I also would like to apologize for not replying sooner. I have been terribly busy over the past month with working on HeartGold that I never got back to you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2010
    Hoy its giganeo as you can see. Im kinda new to the TCG and preparing for a small Tourny. Ive been looking for a forum like this for a while now and think ill kinda fit in here.
    Cya Around-Giganeo

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2010
    Hi, I'm new. And I have a desperate desire to start making my own pokemon game using RPG maker XP. I don't know where on this site to go to ask this question or if there's somewhere on here that as tutorial or something. But could someone PLEASE tell me where and how to get started! I downloaded RPG maker xp and the "pokemon essentials starter kit" thing from.. I think...this site. Can anyone help me?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hi, I'm new. And I have a desperate desire to start making my own pokemon game using RPG maker XP. I don't know where on this site to go to ask this question or if there's somewhere on here that as tutorial or something. But could someone PLEASE tell me where and how to get started! I downloaded RPG maker xp and the "pokemon essentials starter kit" thing from.. I think...this site. Can anyone help me?
    You might want to check out the Tutorials & Guides sub-board over in Game Development. It won't give you a definite starting point, but hey, there really isn't one. Just play around, see what you can do, and work from there. Ask questions in the appropriate places in Game Development when needed. :3

Welcome to the forums, everyone. :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Hi guys and welcome fellow newbies! The name's Firebreathing Ice Cube, and I'm new here too, like everybody here :D Although it was just introduced to me recently, ROM Hacking interests me, and hopefully I'd learn how to start a hack through the people here in PC :D

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Hey guys, and gals.

I'm a new member, as you can undoubtedly tell, but I've been reading the forums for a little while. I finally got the urge to join, and be a part of a pokemon community. I've played pokemon since Red and Blue came out in North America, and I've played every single of the main series of games, aswell as a couple spinoffs such as Pokemon Snap (which I think needs a sequel on the wii...). I'm currently really into Heart Gold, and it's really sparked my love for pokemon again, at the age of 20.

I don't have a TON of spare time, what with work being so busy, and other obligations of every-day life, but what time I DO have I genuinely enjoy immersing myself in pokemon culture.

Glad to be here, and I look forward to taking part of community events, specifically the Mono-type challenges...:D

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Hello!

Hi, I just joined. I want to find friends and trade/battle with some people. Yeah.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back