• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
  • Hi *waves* MY name's Ruby ^^ Nice to meet you all~ I forgot to do any posting when I joined ;-;
    Well, the point is you're posting now. :3 Glad to have you here, Ruby~

Sadly, I am new and have little to say. However, that does not keep me from being polite enough to say hello! :D
    Everyone has something to say... ya just gotta get out there and say it. Find some discussions that interest you and voice your opinion. We can be civil, I promise. o/

...but thanks for being so polite, hon. :D

Alex Dee Bestest

Staraptor Freak
    Years
  • Hi Guys!

Howzit? I'm a BRAND-NEW member of PokeCommunity! I will be on almost every day. Ever since I heard Pokemon WiFi League was shutting down, I've been looking for other pokemon websites! This is the one I thought was the best. Congrats, pokecommunity, you've won!

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2017
    I'm Cypher DS. The new Black/White games have re-sparked my interest in all things Pokemon, and I thought I'd check out this forum community.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Hello all! Names Nicole and I'm from a small town called Rockhampton in Queensland Australia.
    Happy to get acquainted with you!Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

iKokoro

Yada Yada
    Years
  • Ello, I'm new and already received help with trading xD. PC is so far the best Pokemon Forum I've been on.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Life has been hectic for the past two months but now I'm finally able to post after registering XD It's better late than never so, Hi ALL~

ThaWinnerGON

Backpacker
    Years
  • Hey errrrbody! I'm one of the many many many new people here, throwin down a friendly hello to the PokéCommunity world. This forum looks pretty great, can't wait to get into it all. Peace

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    Heyyy Im new to pokecommunity!!! I can give tips on pokemon like good natures for the pokemon etc.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    @ Twillight sky
    Thanks for telling me where I should go. :) one question: are there forums for roleplay?
    Srry my options are being poopy right now

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Oh hai, guys. -wave-

No need to be shy, we don't bite. xD

hello im a new user here can someone tell me how things should post

Hmm.. how things should post? Well, that's a post in itself, so it looks to me like you figured out how to post just fine. If you meant something else, and I'm the one confused, then you can PM me if you'd like. Maybe I can help better that way. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back