• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haonn

hello, zombie ♥
    Years
    Hey ;d

I'm not really a 'new' member, but I guess you could say I kinda forgot that I still had an account on here ^^

Anywayz, from now on, I'm going to be more on this forum, so yeah, please welcome me n_n

stinger123

I wish to learn .!PKM HACKING!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2010
    Hey everybody Im Stinger123 :)
    I like to help out others and I am patient. !BUT I AM A KINDA A SLOW LEARNER! (when it comes to scripting!) I am a user that uses PC ALOT ! :)
    So hi :)

pokénerdette

Insane Eccentric
    Years
    Hiya! I'm not new to forums, though I'm new to this one :D
    -My name is Mandi- Yes, I'm not afraid to give out my real name on the Internet ^0^
    -I love Pokémon (that's the reason why I go on forums, lol). When I was a little four year old girl and didn't know how to speak English, I always watched my big bro play the old second generation games.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Of course, all the cool kids post in the New Users Hangout, that goes without saying. xD -shot-

Welcome to the forums, everyone!

Enjoy your time here, and if you need help with this palce - you can always send me a PM.

Évan1

Now you're gone!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    Hey. So, I'm new here and this looks like a cool place to hang. I'm Evan. How's everybody doing?

RockHardSemi

Lv 53
    Years
    Hello Evan, I'm relatively new here myself. Weclome to the forums!

The people here are really nice and friendly, so don't be afraid to ask a few questions.

I'm not doing bad, I'm trying out a new form of training that I've recently discovered, called 'EV training'. It's meant to make your Pokemon a lot stronger!

Évan1

Now you're gone!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    Hi there yourself, Semi. Is this your real name? And since you're new as well, welcome to the forums! x]

Yes, I know about EV. I was in another Pokémon forum a while back and I used to check it out a lot.

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    welcome to the site semi and evan =] hope you like it here. don't hesitate to message me if ya wanna trade or have any questions

Évan1

Now you're gone!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    Thank you, pidge14. I will take you up on your trading offer someday. x]

RockHardSemi

Lv 53
    Years
    Hi there yourself, Semi. Is this your real name? And since you're new as well, welcome to the forums! x]

Yes, I know about EV. I was in another Pokémon forum a while back and I used to check it out a lot.

Fortunately RockHardSemi isn't my real name, my real name's Lawrence. I think my postman would give me weird looks if it was!

Ah, I'm new to it, so I'm testing it out on a baby Cranidos. I aim to max out its Attack and give it some speed, see what happens! I was happy when my Pokemon had 200 Att... now I find out you can get 400+?! It's nuts.

I've only ever used one forum, so this is my second. I hadn't played my Pearl in a while, but when talking to someone about it it made me remember how much fun I had. So I traded in some old games and gt Soul Silver... haven't stopped playing it since. So much so my PS3's remained untouched for weeks.

Évan1

Now you're gone!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    I, too, got back to playing Pokemon last year. I dropped it and forgot about it for like 3 years, and used to watch the anime on and off. I remembered how much adventurous Pokémon was and got back to it. I am stuck now and I can't seem to stop! o_O

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    hello everyone, im new to this website, and hoping to make some friends. feel free to email me if u want, but please dont distribute my email to random people... i hate it when people do that.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    Hi, I'm new to this website and I was wondering if anyone had any advice about using this website that isn't in the rules or anything

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back