• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    im a new. just got here like... two seconds ago... but rping is lots of fun and i thought i would expand past the good ol' facebook page.

Years
    • Age 23
    • PA
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    I don't know and couldn't find where to post this so I'll just post it here:

How do you do this whole breeding thing? Everyone's always talking about it and trading them and stuff. >.<

Sorry I'm not used to being new on forums/sites. :-l

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2011
    Hey everybody!

Hey everybody!
    Just here to say that this is one of the best organised and beautiful forums out there,
    and the fact that it's about something dear to me makes me all tingly inside :D

Anyways... have fun and hope to see some of you on the forums somewhere... perhaps... idk... it's so big.
    :cer_disbelief:*gazes in ave*

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Hey all, I'm Ryoku Renzo or just Renzo for short. I've been an avid fan of Pokemon since the first generation hit store shelves. With the news of Black & White hitting Japan and snagging perfect scores, I'm booting up the 'ole Platinum copy and starting fresh. This time around though, I'm RP'ing the game as Ryoku Renzo, a Steel type trainer with a cloudy past but bright future. I plan to hit hard into the roleplaying section of these boards!
    Cheers!!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • How do you do this whole breeding thing? Everyone's always talking about it and trading them and stuff. >.<
    Depends on which game you're talkin' about, but breeding is typically done by depositing two compatible Pokémon at the Daycare and producing an egg - typically one of those Pokémon is a ditto. You can do all kinds of things with breeding like getting a specific, desired nature, or passing on a move from the father to the offspring. There are all kinds of resources on this. :D

Anyways... have fun and hope to see some of you on the forums somewhere... perhaps... idk... it's so big.
    :cer_disbelief:*gazes in ave*
    Oh, it shrinks after a while. PC is pretty big, but it's manageable. :D

Welcome aboard, everyone! If ya ever have any questions, feel free to approach any of us in the bold, colored user names. We're all pretty friendly, and we love to help. ;D

Years
  • Hey guys!
    I'm green_chikorita_56.
    I love pokemon, and other animes and mangas.
    What do the little icons under the right hand side information (sorry if this isn't the place to ask this!). :)
    I'll update my profite now!

dannyboy16

Wiggles
    Years
  • Hi everyone im new to the pokecommunity, and i am a fan of pokemon since generation one. I've stop playing for awhile and then started up with playing diamond and heartgold. My brother is also a member to this site and i'm not sure what his username is.......(so excited for white and black to come out, most likely im getting black version:))

icedude19

ice trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2010
    the new trainer

nice to meet u all and im looking forward for some epic battles with yall

The-Massacred-One

Service With A Smile
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2012
    hey yeah, im new to the forums... Im into any gaming be it handheld, console, or pc. Im into the whole development side of gaming as well but pokemon is still the holy grail of everything to me so yeah one day i might create something half as good as pokemon.

Elfangor

Alien
    Years
  • So here I am. An oldie who has been playing for Pokemon since the days of Blue and Red. I just got back into HeartGold and would love to find some folks to battle and trade with. Anyone up for it? Send me a PM or something :)

KuaRock

Trainer of death
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    mmmmm hi im new here i just wanted to say hi and i hope i meet alot of nice people

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    my first pokemon forum - hopefully i can get to a point where i'm helpful to others :)

Kuamre

Warrior Of The Sea
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 14, 2013
    Hello Everyone! :D how's everyone doing?? I just signed up! Hoping to make some new friends and all that, I'm good at english and editing, I love music, My favorite band Is Streetlight Manifesto, and my favorite kitchen utensil is a whisk. :)

Years
  • Hello! I just made an introduction thread, so I guess I'll link to that - Aaa, have to make 15 posts to be able to post a link! Well, my thread is called 'Hello there!' if you are interested!

See you all around!

:)

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    ok opticalmask do you really have a teddy that looks like that? it's pretty freaky looking >> :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back