• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    Hi everyone!

To the mods: I created an account once here, but the password recovery system wasn't working, so I created a new one.

Hope this doesn't cause any problems. ;;

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    Hey. I'm new here and I am completely lost. Someone told me that i could get an RMXP Download here, and I am completely dumbfounded. This looks more like a forum site. Someone please help before I go insane! :(

Years
  • Hey, everybody! I'm Babasai, nice to meet you all.

Anyway, I've been lurking these boards for quite some time now, getting information on advance generation hacking techniques and whatnot. However, what really interests me is Gen II hacking and actual hex editing, and I've found the need to ask some questions of my own instead of relying on others' posts. So I eventually decided to man up and join.

Uh... I don't know what else to say after that, really. Thanks for your time?

Brave Jonah

Ground Trainer
    Years
  • Hey everyone, Brave Jonah here! I've been playing Pokemon since the days of Red and Blue and won't stop 'till I'm dead (currently working on a formula to cheat death so I can play more!) I've recently started getting more into the "side-quests" you can do, things like the ultimate monotype challenge. I'm also playing around with roleplaying my character in the Pokemon world.

Here's hoping to make a lot of long-time friends and share amazing ideas!
    See you on the forums!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    How do you make a spoiler tag?

HTML:
    [SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Just insert the text you want inside of those tags :)

For example:

HTML:
    [SPOILER]This[/SPOILER]

And you'll get...

Spoiler:

Ello im new so if i could get i bit of useful info on stuff that would be awesome

What sort of things would you like to know? The rules, perhaps? Or maybe a handy links guide which can help you out? Either way, if there's anything you do need help with around PC other than that, feel free to Visitor Message or Private Message me!

@everybody else: Welcome to PC, it's great to see so many new users around here. :D

hahaiamchris

Ultimate Dragon Taimer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    Hey

Hello everyone on pokecommunity.I'm new and i would like to be friends with everyone here!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hello everyone on pokecommunity.I'm new and i would like to be friends with everyone here!

Welcome, welcome~! ^^
    And I, the humble Miss D. would like to be friends with you! ^^

Gauche: No! Its a trap!

Droite: Yeah! He's gonna throw a suprise party! Full of pinatas! I lovvveee horses!

Horses go moo~! ^.^

Gauche: I'm surrounded by fools...

BTW new friend~
    You might wanna take a lookie at the FAQ and Rules of this forum first~ y'know. Cause they help against the gyara squad who--

*sees them eating cake*
    H-hey! I thought the cake was a lie. o-o Oh well...
    See ya around. <3

Sasoragon

Dragon Tamer
    Years
  • Hai people, I'm new here C:
    My name is Sora, and I've been obsessed with Pokemon since I was in 5th grade. I like drawing Fakemon and training my Pokemon for the Battle Tower.

I'm not too sure how to hack a game, and honestly I just found out it was possible xD

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hai people, I'm new here C:
    My name is Sora, and I've been obsessed with Pokemon since I was in 5th grade. I like drawing Fakemon and training my Pokemon for the Battle Tower.

I'm not too sure how to hack a game, and honestly I just found out it was possible xD

Hai hai there~
    Welcome to PC; or w/e you wanna call it. ^_^

Mmm Fakemon Eh? Sounds soooo divine~I wish I had one for my birthday.

Gauche: No you don't! You said you wanted the capital of coffee crisp!

Well I changed mine to Fakemon, kay?

I hope you have a wonderful time here Sora-kun~

Years
  • hello here's the thing i always have tornaments on pokemon games right now pokemon platinum and i was just asking people around and wanted to get more people and my friend said he had a pokemon community page and i figured that it would be a good way to let people know

so if your intrsted send me a message with your freind code from any game (platinum , pearl , diamond , soul silver , heart gold) and your name in the game

Rules: level 50 only , 3 pokemon per person , only potions and stat healers no other items
    starts with 8 people 7 rounds winner of all 7 faces me (im not very hard but it was a way to put myself in the game) if u beat me u win the prize witch is usually a level 100 pokemon or shiny pokemon or a pokemon i got from 1 of the events (i have alot of them i go to all the events in my area)
    The New Users' Hangout

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • so if your intrsted send me a message with your freind code from any game (platinum , pearl , diamond , soul silver , heart gold) and your name in the game
    Why don't you check out the Quick Battle Thread, or the whole Battle Stadium board in general? I'm sure you'll find all kinds of participants there. Certainly more than you're gonna find here in NU/W. :P Just, make sure you read the stickied threads and the first page of the Quick Battle Thread first. There are some important rules you should be aware of.

We're a Pokémon forum, after all. Only makes sense we'd have a board devoted to Wi-Fi battling, right?

Welcome aboard. ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2010
    Hey :)
    I just wanted to register and got "your email is already registered" o_o. So I dug out the confirmation mail I got back then to revive this account :)
    Hello everyone~!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back