• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
  • Hey :)
    I just wanted to register and got "your email is already registered" o_o. So I dug out the confirmation mail I got back then to revive this account :)
    Hello everyone~!

Hai to you too~!
    OMG do you love Jirachi? I love it too. =D

Droite: What about the last Jirachi who called you an ignoramus?

A what? o-o

Droite: I heard it clearly. He said: JiirrrrrrACHI!

Have a watermelon of a time at PC~
    Hope we can become buds. =D

Years
  • Hallo, i just joined today, and thx for this awesome site!
    HELPS alot when your playing the pokegames:)

and hi to all new mebers like myslef :b

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    Hey all,
    I'm new here!
    Got a great idea for a new Pokemon GBA Hack.
    It's called Pokemon Core (ポケットモンスター コール)
    Not great at hacking, so if anyone would like to try it, just contact me.
    Basic story...
    15 years after Ash first becomes a PKMN Trainer, but his Pikachu died recently.
    Out of sadness, Prof. Palmer, a researcher who got to know Ash, gave him a Lv 5 Larvitar.
    Ash goes out on an adventure to stop the evil Lapras, who became under control by the evil Team Comet.
    At the base of a volcano, they are torturing the poor Lapras, until it agrees to do their bidding.
    It starts to make the world suffer from dreadfully cold winds and blizzards.
    After a long, perilous journey through the region of Rukashi, Ash must battle the evil Lapras and defeat it, in order for it to stop causing havoc to the world.
    After this epic battle, Ash must persuade his Larvitar (hopefully Tyranitar by this stage) to give it all its strength, as the leader of Team Comet, Comet Leader Borg, challenges Ash to a 1 on 1 battle. His Pokemon is the almighty Mewtwo, which has highest stats for its level (about 80). When you successfully defeat Mewtwo, Mew will come to greet you and the choice will be yours if you decide to battle and catch (or just battle for EXP) Mew.
    At the end after this battle, he brings Pikachu back to life, and if you defeat Mew (or Run), he will disappear.
    The sequel to this game, all of your Pokemon get stolen, and your Mew, Tyranitar and Pikachu are all reduced to Lv 5 (don't worry, Tyranitar doesn't go back to a Larvitar).

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hallo, i just joined today, and thx for this awesome site!
    HELPS alot when your playing the pokegames:)

and hi to all new mebers like myslef :b
    Welcome! Mhm, PC sure is helpful (and totally awesome in general) when it comes to the Pokemon games. Have you played the recent B/W games? Since they're popular around here. XD

Have fun at PC anyway :D
    Hey all,
    I'm new here!
    Got a great idea for a new Pokemon GBA Hack.
    It's called Pokemon Core (ポケットモンスター コール)
    Not great at hacking, so if anyone would like to try it, just contact me.
    Basic story...
    15 years after Ash first becomes a PKMN Trainer, but his Pikachu died recently.
    Out of sadness, Prof. Palmer, a researcher who got to know Ash, gave him a Lv 5 Larvitar.
    Ash goes out on an adventure to stop the evil Lapras, who became under control by the evil Team Comet.
    At the base of a volcano, they are torturing the poor Lapras, until it agrees to do their bidding.
    It starts to make the world suffer from dreadfully cold winds and blizzards.
    After a long, perilous journey through the region of Rukashi, Ash must battle the evil Lapras and defeat it, in order for it to stop causing havoc to the world.
    After this epic battle, Ash must persuade his Larvitar (hopefully Tyranitar by this stage) to give it all its strength, as the leader of Team Comet, Comet Leader Borg, challenges Ash to a 1 on 1 battle. His Pokemon is the almighty Mewtwo, which has highest stats for its level (about 80). When you successfully defeat Mewtwo, Mew will come to greet you and the choice will be yours if you decide to battle and catch (or just battle for EXP) Mew.
    With these two Pokemon (and everything you have caught in the wild), you will be able to take on the Pokemon Core 2.

Weeelcome. This isn't really the place to suggest hacks, but asking a regular of the emulation section might help (that is, those with active hacks that might be willing to create your hack, too). Interesting idea, though.

Maybe you'd be interested in the fanfiction section, too, due to your creative ideas. :) Either way, have fun around PC.~

Pteraclaww

Friend of a friend.
    Years
  • Hey there, hey there. Boo. Yay.

I'm a new member around here, because it appears that you haven't got quite enough of them already, apparently. Sarcasm intended. Friendly sarcasm, though.

Basically, I was bored one night and browsing for a fanfiction, where I stumbled across one that I had hoped would be finished, but as it turns out is not, but is still awesome. So, it took me all of my week off of school to read it, but I read it.

I tried to make an account a couple of times in the past, but the thingy that is supped to come up that asks you to input custom letters never came up. Anyway, i'm on the good computer now, so I got to create an account at long last.

I like to read a lot so I'll probably hang around the fanfiction section the most. I don't like reviewing too much (on account of the fact that I always end up sounding like I thought it was crap (regardless of whether I did or not (when I normally don't, honest))), although I'll try to make an effort. I might end up writing something but, while I like having something written, I'm not so much into the whole 'writing' part of it.

Anyway. This is getting too long. Really. It's just an introduction. Or, it's supposed to be. I've dragged it out. And am still doing it. Okay, I'll stop now. Bye.

Fee Nicks

TekMage
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2011
    Decided to register here, as I'm part of a semi-serious pokemon-related project on another site and decided it could be considered a good idea to actually come here as well.
    In any case, my username on other sites is usually Pheonix - I just decided to use the pronunciation of my usual username instead of be yet another misspelled firebird.
    In any case I feel like I'll be spending most of my time here in the Creative Discussions portion of the board, but I might venture outside of it from time to time.
    Of course how long I'll be staying here depends entirely on where the game show wheel that best defines my changing interests lands. So let's see how it goes.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hey there, hey there. Boo. Yay.

I'm a new member around here, because it appears that you haven't got quite enough of them already, apparently. Sarcasm intended. Friendly sarcasm, though.

Basically, I was bored one night and browsing for a fanfiction, where I stumbled across one that I had hoped would be finished, but as it turns out is not, but is still awesome. So, it took me all of my week off of school to read it, but I read it.

I tried to make an account a couple of times in the past, but the thingy that is supped to come up that asks you to input custom letters never came up. Anyway, i'm on the good computer now, so I got to create an account at long last.

I like to read a lot so I'll probably hang around the fanfiction section the most. I don't like reviewing too much (on account of the fact that I always end up sounding like I thought it was crap (regardless of whether I did or not (when I normally don't, honest))), although I'll try to make an effort. I might end up writing something but, while I like having something written, I'm not so much into the whole 'writing' part of it.

Anyway. This is getting too long. Really. It's just an introduction. Or, it's supposed to be. I've dragged it out. And am still doing it. Okay, I'll stop now. Bye.
    Welcoome. Yeah PC's always in need of new members. XD Oh the captcha didn't show up? That kinda sucks, but yeah at least it finally works. XD;

I'm not too sure about the activity of the fanfiction section, but I think it might be bordering on the inactive side, so if you make it more active that'll be niiice. You should write something too to put on PC one day :)

Noo, it's not that long. XD The length is fine! Have fun around PC~
    Hey! Everyone I am sorry I don't say much but it would be very descent if I introduce myself as a newbie in this community
    Welcome to PC! Yeah introducing yourself is a good idea, since it helps us get to know you (somewhat). XD
    hello!!! uh im new here <3 i love pokemon especially pikachu!! <3 lol well hiya
    Oh you're a Pikachu fan? I know a certain person who really loves Pikachu at PC. To me, Pikachu... used to be cuter and now it's wasting away? I dunno. XD I blame what the Internet thinks about Pikachu and how it has affected my thoughts anyway. But yeah, welcome to PC, have fun here. :D

Decided to register here, as I'm part of a semi-serious pokemon-related project on another site and decided it could be considered a good idea to actually come here as well.
    In any case, my username on other sites is usually Pheonix - I just decided to use the pronunciation of my usual username instead of be yet another misspelled firebird.
    In any case I feel like I'll be spending most of my time here in the Creative Discussions portion of the board, but I might venture outside of it from time to time.
    Of course how long I'll be staying here depends entirely on where the game show wheel that best defines my changing interests lands. So let's see how it goes.

Welcome! Semi-serious? Hmm, what could that be? XD

Ooh creative username choice, I actually... didn't pick it, I just thought it meant something else rather than a pronounciation, good thinking, lol.

Well, that section is defs interesting, but somewhere I don't go too often, (plus a lot of the more social members go to off-topic discussions), but if you wanna stay in those sections, that's fine!

Hopefully your interests don't change too much and you stay active y/y? :D Have fun at PC anyways~

Rou.Tsuki

It's happy hour somewhere...
    Years
  • Hello everyone!

New to the forums, oldie to the games. Recently got back into the Pokemon after acquiring HeartGold. (Stopped playing after defeating the Elite 4 in Pearl and discouraged by members at a different forum.) It's nice to find an active group of traders and not have to wait a week or more for a response. >_>

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hello everyone!

New to the forums, oldie to the games. Recently got back into the Pokemon after acquiring HeartGold. (Stopped playing after defeating the Elite 4 in Pearl and discouraged by members at a different forum.) It's nice to find an active group of traders and not have to wait a week or more for a response. >_>

Well welcome and hello to PC new friend~! ^.^
    And yeah, the trade's section of this forum is pretty good and active; you won't be disappointed. <3

And don't worry - I'm positive that you'll won't feel discouraged at this forum; since all its members are very nice. <3

If you have any questions about anything...just ask the moderators ~
    Hmmm yeah, I hope you'll have fun. ^.^

Pteraclaww

Friend of a friend.
    Years
  • Welcoome. Yeah PC's always in need of new members. XD Oh the captcha didn't show up? That kinda sucks, but yeah at least it finally works. XD;
    Yeah, well, you know. It's the thought that counts. All I needed to do was use a different computer, no it's all working, and stuff. So that's good. =3

I'm not too sure about the activity of the fanfiction section, but I think it might be bordering on the inactive side, so if you make it more active that'll be niiice. You should write something too to put on PC one day :)
    Uh huh? Olkies. I'm going to review the fanfic as best as I can when it's next updated, so, and I'll also consider making my own, too. Briefly..

Noo, it's not that long. XD The length is fine! Have fun around PC~
    Will do, thank you. =3

Rou.Tsuki

It's happy hour somewhere...
    Years

• Well welcome and hello to PC new friend~! ^.^
    And yeah, the trade's section of this forum is pretty good and active; you won't be disappointed. <3

And don't worry - I'm positive that you'll won't feel discouraged at this forum; since all its members are very nice. <3

If you have any questions about anything...just ask the moderators ~
    Hmmm yeah, I hope you'll have fun. ^.^

Thanks for your kind words. ^_^

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Here I am, I've come seeking event Pokemon!

Welcome SilverKP to the bat caves also distinctively known as PC~ ^.^

If your looking for event pokemon, try here~!
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161

The trades corner. I'm sure they'll have events up to trade.
    Enjoy your stay. =D

Hey ya'll :) My name is Lindsay Alison, but please, call me Alie. :) I'm really excited to be here. :D

Hai there Alie~! And welcome. ^^
    And I'm excited to be meeting you as a new friend!

Gauche: Oh dear god...I hate it when dory's this excited; don't you agree Droite --

Droite: I'M SO EXCITED THAT I CAN HUM THE SIMPSONS SONG~! "dun dun dundun dundunnnnnnn..."

Gauche: ....Never mind.

Enjoy your stay Alie. :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    Hi, I'm new...

I've actually been a pokemon fan since forever but due to the fact that irl everyone around me has grown out of it I thought i'd submit to a forum...

x3

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hi, I'm new...

I've actually been a pokemon fan since forever but due to the fact that irl everyone around me has grown out of it I thought i'd submit to a forum...

x3

Hai hai Comu; and welcomez. ^^

Mmm yeah, almost everyone here is a pokemon fan, so you'll feel right at home. <3

You can check out the BW discussions or the Old generations discussions if your interested. :3
    (/Doronjo doesn't know how to spell Discussions. DX)

Have fun here; don't be shy to ask a mod if yu have any questions or concerns, and be sure to read the rules and FAQ.

...Or at least do it for the Doduos kay? Being mistaken for pidgeys everywhere. :3

Enjoy your stay. =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back