• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2011
    Hey wazzup I'm new here and just got my account I've played many pokemon hacks such as Ruby Destiny, Light Platinum, Rijon adventures, Shiny Gold X, and Naranja.
    Plus right now me and my buddy are working on our own hack just for the fun of it so hopefully we can have the first beta out soon. :)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • whats up i am a new user TheSuperSnorlax4908

Hi I am the TheSuperSnorlax4908

Anybody want to talk to me?

Haiiii da Super Snorlax~! Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome,

*GASP*

WELCOME!
    ...To PC. <3

Hm, wanna talk to some people? You can simply leave a VM (Vistor message) on their profile. <3 You can even leave one at mine if you want; don't be shy! <3 Or, you can check out here which is the daily chit-chat forums, so you can meet and chat with a lot of people about a lot of topics. <3

Have fun! Just remember o read the RUles, and FAQ kay? (especially the new signature rule.)

See you around. <33

Which is to say, me, anyway. Hi everyone!! I look forward to talking to you all on the message boards!!!! I try to draw Pokemon, but have not yet succeeded except for a really bad Piplup pic. I also rip sprites for in game maps, revamp them and what not. And I always give creds. Cause I'm not a copyright infringer on purpose, if I am at all. I'm also working on a dialouge script for a Pokemon game I will try to make in the not so near future, unless I figure out how too.
    :) Nice to meet you all!!!!!! You all seem VERY nice!
    P.S. I made this my home page, so I should be on almost every day.

Amaya(But you can call me May, lol)

Hiiiiiiii May! And a super special awesome welcome to PC for you too! I look forward on talking to ya too! Hm, you like to draw, huh? So do I. <3 Well, all I can say for drawing is to don't give up! Keep trying, and you'll draw like you've never drew before. <3

Hm, a dialouge script huh? Can't wait to see it (if you write it in the future that is. :3)

And thank you; everyone is is as nice as they can be. <3 Take a look at the Rules and FAW alrighto mayo? (sorry, had to say. XP) and have a blast at PC. <3

Hey wazzup I'm new here and just got my account I've played many pokemon hacks such as Ruby Destiny, Light Platinum, Rijon adventures, Shiny Gold X, and Naranja.
    Plus right now me and my buddy are working on our own hack just for the fun of it so hopefully we can have the first beta out soon. :)

Wazzup games freak ~ I'm glad you've made it here to PC as a new member. ^3^

If your interested in hacks, you can find the Hacks showcase here, as wel as the Sideshow showcase here. Well IDK what you want to do since this forum is soooo big! =O But have fun with it. <3

Just take a look at the rules and FAQ once before doing anything, alright? <3 Have a ice-cream...mandarin...baanana of a time!

ehhhh.gif

...Okay, I really need new catchphrases.

PFan

Yogomaga's Lets Plays!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    Hey guys,

I'm well.. sort of new here. I registerd here before but I only registerd for the Pokemon Hacks Showcase :p So here I am with a proper introduction.

Uhm.. I'm Yogomaga, am a LPer, live in the UK, like football (soccer for the american guys here), like turtles and have an energy rate of over 9000.

Meinos Kaen

Fallen Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2010
    Ciao, friends. :) Meinos Kaen, newbie, at your service. I love Pokémon, Team Rocket (If someone couldn't already tell from my Avatar) and Fanfiction, being a writer myself. Nice too meet you. :)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey guys,

I'm well.. sort of new here. I registerd here before but I only registerd for the Pokemon Hacks Showcase :p So here I am with a proper introduction.

Uhm.. I'm Yogomaga, am a LPer, live in the UK, like football (soccer for the american guys here), like turtles and have an energy rate of over 9000.

Well new guy aka PFannnnn~ Welcome to the home of Miss D ~ formally known as PC! ^.^

Mmm, so your familiar with the forum, eh? :3 Well I do urge you to check out the the rest of the forum; there are alot of things to do here. <3

Just read the FAQ and rules alrighty? There's also a new signature rule that you might want to read too. <3

P.S. I love turtles too. :3 I wanna have a pet turtle someday. <3

Ciao, friends. :) Meinos Kaen, newbie, at your service. I love Pokémon, Team Rocket (If someone couldn't already tell from my Avatar) and Fanfiction, being a writer myself. Nice too meet you. :)

Ciao new friend ~ welcome to PC. :3

I loveeeee Team Rocket too. <3 Oh, and hey; if you wanna find the fanfic section, its here. Yeah, you can put your fanfic on here. <3

Enjoy your wacky stay. :3

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • Hey, Jira! Welcome to PC (Miss Doronjo bites; be careful). Even if you can't map, you can always join a hacking team, which there are plenty of.

As for fanfics... there is always space for another. I enjoy reading what others have written, and can't wait to see what you have to offer. As for drawing... I'm terrible at it |D

Nice to meet cha' too~
    {& don't worry, you haven't come across as annoying... yet XD}

ChaosLord

Game Dev Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2013
    Hi i'm ChaosLord! I like drawing,reading,hanging out with friends,and making RPG games.I've been on this site once or twice to download stuff like Pokemon Essentials or games like Pokemon Indigo League.I hope with people's help I can complete my Pokemon game.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hi i'm ChaosLord! I like drawing,reading,hanging out with friends,and making RPG games.I've been on this site once or twice to download stuff like Pokemon Essentials or games like Pokemon Indigo League.I hope with people's help I can complete my Pokemon game.

Heyyy ChaosLord; nice to meet you; and welcome to PC. <3

I'm glad you've actually explore the site before hand. ^_^ But, there's more things to do around here; since the site is so big and all; all it takes is a little exploration. <3 Lets see...like here is the BW discussion board; self explanatory! You can discuss B and W here. <3

If you haven't already, just take a read at the rules and FAQ; and that new signature rule if you haven't already.

See ya later feraligator. ^_~
    P.S. I certainly do not bite. <3

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Hey Everyone,
    Im new to the site.
    I was just wondering what a Whitelist is?
    I saw it on a few of the forums and haven't seen it before.

Also Im willing to help out with pokemon trades and stuff aswell.
    Anything I can breed you may keep, otherwise I would like it back, but you will have it on your Dex.

See ya round

AmayaTakahashi

Newbie Script Writer
    Years
  • Hello! Call me Jira :D I love Pokemon very much especially the anime!!! I like to TRY to make hacks lol (yes... try. I STILL don't know how to do it not including the map editor XD), drawing Pokemon, and making fanfictions!!! XD Yes in the cyberspace I can be annoying, just tell me to stop if I am... XD I'm 13 and would like to know more about the Pokemon world! :D Nice to meet cha!

Hey Jira! I'm Amaya (But you can call me May or Haruka, lol.)

I try to make hacks too, and I know how to work the map editor a little bit. Maybe you and I could learn how to hack together! Let me know if you need any help with anything(even though I'm almost as new as you to the site, I can navigate it pretty well), and PM me if you want to learn how to make hacks together!

I'm also workng on a fanfic with one of my friends not registered on the site. (It's going AWESOME BTW. lol)

And you are SOOOO not annoying. =)

Amaya

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey Everyone,
    Im new to the site.
    I was just wondering what a Whitelist is?
    I saw it on a few of the forums and haven't seen it before.

Also Im willing to help out with pokemon trades and stuff aswell.
    Anything I can breed you may keep, otherwise I would like it back, but you will have it on your Dex.

See ya round

Hello there Migit, welcomeeeeeee to PC~!

I'm not exactly sure what a White List is; I'm guessing its like a blacklist except this list is the opposite; like a list on people who helped out...or something.

Its kewl that you want to help with the trades. ^^ The Trade Corner is rightttttt here in case you were wondering. <3 Before you do anything though, be sure to look at the rules and FAQ at least once, and ask a moderator if you have a question. <3

Have funnnnn. ^^

Still I still don''t know how to do qoutes lol, I'll do this in my own style of reply! XD

@Amaya/Haruka - let's definitely learn together! :D :)

@Akita - not annoying YET ehh... TwT ((Bwahahahahaha!!! XD)) Thanks! I'll try to find something something easy hack... XD

Hello there, and welcome~!

Now, If you want to quote something; see that button that says "quote post?" yeah, that's how would you quote a post. ^^ You can also put text in a tag.

That make sense? ^^ For further questions, you can ask a moderator or look at the FAQ. <3

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • hi, i am new to pokecommunity and can you tell me where to get started, thx

Herrooooo mariogod, pwner of da n00bs! (eh, I don't like typing the word "n00b" I call em'...well, I call them normies. <3)

Welcome to PC~! ^^ (BTW where's luigi? D=)

Anyway, there are helpful links you can look at from this link~.

And those include:

The rules of PC, the FAQ, Commuinty questions and feedback, the quick trade thread, before playing a hack, hacking tutorials, board for disscussing pokemon black and white, or other helpful resources~

So yeah, feel free to look at them. ^^ And yeah, if you have any more questions, you can speak to any moderator, (the guys in bolded blue) especially Hiidoran, alrighty? ^^

See you around. <3

(*stomps on a kroupa* ^^

Gauche: Its prounced "koopa" ... )

iRyu

Why is he smiling? The Father?
    Years
  • Hello PC!,

I originally joined back in June of last year in hopes of ROM hacking due due to Zel's inspiration through ShinyGold. But I didn't and now I'm using my account for something beneficial (I hope).
    Uhm a quick about me, I like to draw, play my saxophone, marching band, play pokemon, and that's about it. I don't like to be bored and I'm mixed.

scizor rules

Grimreaper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2011
    Yo! I am new here. First post. I am always playing pokemon. I hate pie. Unlike my friend who always love pie. (I hate pie means I hate annoying people.)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hi I'm Ali! I like to make up my own Pokemon - some of them are called Chaznut, Camfy and Elu.

Haiiiii Chazzy (can I nickname you chazzy? :3) and welcome to PC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gauche:
    What on EARTH is a Camfy and a Elu? o-o

Droite: It sounds like a cheesy sandwich! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In anycase, those pokemon you maked up are pretty cool. :3 They are fakemon right? :O Well which ever. :3

Anyway, just be sure to read the rules and FAQ and enjoy yourself here. ^^

Hello PC!,

I originally joined back in June of last year in hopes of ROM hacking due due to Zel's inspiration through ShinyGold. But I didn't and now I'm using my account for something beneficial (I hope).
    Uhm a quick about me, I like to draw, play my saxophone, marching band, play pokemon, and that's about it. I don't like to be bored and I'm mixed.

Hai iRyu~! ^^ (Ooh, didn't know ipod had its oown brand name of Eyu! ^^) and a special welcome to you to PC. <3

Sounds like you'll like you'll enjoy the ROM hacking forum. You can check out tutorials and disscussions about hacks there~

ANd ooh, you play the saxophone too? So do I! ^3^ (I just haven't played it lately cause of laziness. DX)

Anyway, I also hope you'll check out the rules and FAQ in these forums, and I allso hope we can be new friends. ^^

Yo! I am new here. First post. I am always playing pokemon. I hate pie. Unlike my friend who always love pie. (I hate pie means I hate annoying people.)

Well yo there! I am glad that you took the time to register here today scizor rules! So, welcome to PC. <3

Mmm well everyone has their own tastes; not nesessariliy you need to like pie. </3

Anyhow, I do hope that you'll check out these forums and the awesome people in it~ If you ever wanna talk, feel free to drop me a VM! (Visitor Message :3)

Also, have a look at the RUles and FAQ, and don't be shy to ask a moderator if you have any questions, alright? And have a non-annoying time. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back