• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    Hello, I'm pretty new here :D And I'm just wondering where i can download fanmade-roms to play on my emulator :) Can anybody help me?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 11, 2010
    Hello. I just started on the forums.

I'm not too good at introductions, so, here you have it.

~Curiose.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hello. I just started on the forums.

I'm not too good at introductions, so, here you have it.

~Curiose.

Well hello Curiose; welcome. :3
    And its okay; no intro isn't "bad". And intro is an intro, after all. <3

So yeah, I do hope you'll enjoy the activities that this forum has to offer; and the discussions we have around here; what I recommend is that to try and meet new people; you'll be surprised to the personalities and diversity around here. :3

Just remember to take a look at the rules if you haven't already; they are straight forward and have lots of common sense anyway, so it shouldn't be a problem for ya. <3

Anyway! Nice too meet you, and I do hope to see you again. :3

Shaymin Tamer

Shiny Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2011
    Hey people! i'm new to the forums i love pokemon and im really excited to get started!

oh, and one other thing. I love Shaymin!! :-) I think its an awesome pokemon! just letting you know!

Later!

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Hey people! i'm new to the forums i love pokemon and im really excited to get started!

oh, and one other thing. I love Shaymin!! :-) I think its an awesome pokemon! just letting you know!

Later!
    Your signature looks so cute and awesome. <3 XD Welcome Shaymin Tamer to the PokeCommunity. Glad to see you love Pokemon. ;) You can chat about it in various forums, but here you can talk about Pokemon in general (non-Pokemon games). Although if Pokemon games is what you wanted to chat about, go here/here. Have fun at PC, Shaymin Tamer!

Years
  • I'm coming back to pokemon. Since my newborn son is always asleep I can't have any noise in the room. So I'll only play pokemon heart gold, My first pokemon will be a cyndiquil.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • I'm coming back to pokemon. Since my newborn son is always asleep I can't have any noise in the room. So I'll only play pokemon heart gold, My first pokemon will be a cyndiquil.

Hello Itsang. =)
    Ah, so your a dad? That's great! <3

Hey; if you want, you can check out the Heart Gold and Soul Silver Disscussion board right there on the link I just provided you with~

Years
  • Yes another ROM hacker. XDD Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Joseph. This place has tons of ROM hackers (including me) to help you out. Go to the if you're starting out. Good luck on your hack, and have fun at PC~ ;)

so your a hacker? quick question then, why is the more tutorials and resources for fire red then they are for leaf green?

gottaspritethemall

Trainee Spriter
    Years
  • Hallo.

Hallo. I'm new here, as you may have guessed xD I'm here because i want to make sprites as i have a passtion for digital editing, this involves the whole topic, editing pictures in photoshop. I want to get involved more with editing and creating sprites. If you want to test me with creating a sprite just mail me, skype me, or just leave a nice handsome post on my wall xD ANYWAYS BUBI

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • so your a hacker? quick question then, why is the more tutorials and resources for fire red then they are for leaf green?

I don't think it matters; Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green are pretty much the same game with just a few minor differences. So, they can probably work for both games.

Hallo. I'm new here, as you may have guessed xD I'm here because i want to make sprites as i have a passtion for digital editing, this involves the whole topic, editing pictures in photoshop. I want to get involved more with editing and creating sprites. If you want to test me with creating a sprite just mail me, skype me, or just leave a nice handsome post on my wall xD ANYWAYS BUBI

Welcome. =)

Hey, if you want to, you can check out the Art Gallery. If you go to pixel art section, you can display your pixel art there. :3 And of course, if you go to Graphics and Photography, you can display your photographs there. :3

So yeah; nice to have you here; if you have questions, feel free to ask a moderator. =)

(-:(-:HHeelloo:-):-) everybody

[Hai Dr. Nick ^-^]

Hello wiseman; and welcome; nice to meet you. :3

I do hope you'll stick around the forums and have fun with all the stuff around here. =)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Thanks! Same to you! :) Now, i'm going to look for a good group to join. ^^

Hey; just a tip; you might wanna fix your siggey a bit. =o
    Cause well, there are signature rules here.

Oh; and you know; you can join a club as well if you like~
    You can find the link to the Clubs here.

So...yeah. :3

But, nice to meet you anyhow; and welcome to PC. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back