• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
  • Hey everyone, I just created my account. You can call me Masaru, I'm 20 years old and I found this forum while looking for some place to trade some pokémon. Hope I'm at the right place :P

Doughnutx23

Experienced Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2011
    Hey peoples! I just joined a few minutes ago. Since I like donuts, you can call me donuts. Hmm i joined to share my stories with everyone and also to get advice from some. I was playing SoulSilver, but then I got stuck at the rede gyarados part so I decided to play Platinum again. I hope to have a fun time with errbody!

RTKG

Well-Balanced
    Years
  • Er.. I'm Mike and this is the first community type website I've joined with forums other than Gaiaonline. I'm big into battling, so shoot me your FC and I'll shoot you mine and we can battle or trade. Oh...one thing; I'm an Alakazam fanatic and have been since Yellow :x

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
  • Er.. I'm Mike and this is the first community type website I've joined with forums other than Gaiaonline. I'm big into battling, so shoot me your FC and I'll shoot you mine and we can battle or trade. Oh...one thing; I'm an Alakazam fanatic and have been since Yellow :x

Well, hi there Mike! <3 Welcome to PC! :D
    Battling is always a fun thing to do, but it is kinda a bother to exchange friend codes and then log onto Wi-Fi... (Well, for me anyways. XD)
    That's why I battle here! https://www.pokemon-online.eu/
    It's a complete battle simulator online. :3 Pokecommunity even has their own battle room! (Though I usually play on the main one) Just post a VM or send me a PM and I'll gladly help you with anything. c:
    And Alakazam is pretty good, especially since he got Magic Guard this Gen through Dream world! ;D

Draci.Kun

Hungry Like the Wolf<3
    Years
  • Er... -shuffles feet-
    Hai? I'm Kay. (:
    I don't join many forums (I'm on one other and only really talk to select people on there ^-^"), so I'm not good with talking to a lot of different people...xD
    But this place seems pretty dang interesting, so I figured I might as well give it a try. :3
    I was looking around and you lot seem like fun and enjoyable people. Well, I guess I'll be seeing everyone around. x3

Opticgoo

Ignorance is my best friend.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Kay, I'm new here myself, only joined a couple of days ago, but if you find the right section for yourself, you'll have a blast 8D

ShinySeviper

Fire Emblem Rocks. Just sayin'
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2011
    Hey guys(:
    Um.. I'm just posting so I can see my Sig, and if it works. But I'm new here too.
    Hehe I played pokemon White on Desmume. It was in Japanese though, cant wait til it comes out in Engrissshh.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2011
    Hi!
    I am mewipaws and Glad to meet with you all.
    Let's be friends!

Last edited by a moderator:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey guys(:
    Um.. I'm just posting so I can see my Sig, and if it works. But I'm new here too.
    Hehe I played pokemon White on Desmume. It was in Japanese though, cant wait til it comes out in Engrissshh.

Your sig's looking' good. <3

Erm, just be careful of the signature rules, kay? Just be aware. ^^

Anyway, I do hope you'll have a bllaaaaast~ (it only costs 49.99!) No I'm kidding, this stuff's free. <3

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2023
    grrr... darn database errors...
    ANYway, I am new to pokecom, applaud! jk. I may be new to okecom, but im not new to pokemon. as of now, I have no specific party because I have just bought HG/Diamond, so I am still working on them. some stuff about me if you are wondering.

WTF moment: I was playing crystal, and the first unknown I encountered was... wait for it... you've probably guessed it by now, but it was shiny. unfortunately, my gameboy advance has a habit of resetting games, so I ended up with a saveless crystal T-T

Fav Pokemon: Larvitar Reason: He is small and BA

I also play several TCg's (Pokemon, Magic, Yugioh) and I use lackey to play them. if you are interested, pm me :)

I know the basics of EVTing so if you have some tips, please PM me because i wana get better.

Sunshine Girl

Socks with sandals!
    Years
  • Hi everyone! Sunshine Girl here, bringing sunshine and happiness to the forum. Then turning around and biting your head off :D . Hope you enjoy having me here!

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • Hi all
    I just joined up, and so I'm checking out everything a bit. Welcome everyone else! :)

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • Hi all
    How do you put a picture, like a trainer card, on the bottom of your message?
    Thanks

Years
  • Hi all
    How do you put a picture, like a trainer card, on the bottom of your message?
    Thanks

I think you're refering to your signature.

To modify it, just go to 'User CP' on the top left-side corner and go to 'Edit Signature' then click on the insert image button which is a yellow square containing mountains and enter the URL of the image.

If the image isn't available on a URL then use an image hosting site such as ImageShack (can't post links as I have under 15 posts) and copy and paste the URL :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    Well, I just joined today. And after posting my Intro thread, I figured I'd post here as well! So, Greetings everyone. -flees to lurk around the boards-

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2012
    Hello, I'm emperorsenshi and I'm interested in learning programming. I figured a good place to start is ROM hacking.

olympus13

Psychic Trainer
    Years
  • Hi there Trainers

I'm just a new pokemon trainer
    I'm sorry for being a late to get a pokemon from Prof. Oak
    because i'm oversleeping like Snorlax
    and i'm sorry for my poor english (peace)

^_^

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
  • Hi, olympus13! Read the rules yet?Just make sure you do that before you lurk the forums.
    (I would personally check the Game Development section, they have some pretty good fangames there.)
    And youre english?It's good.
    ~RulerArceus

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back