• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyenta

Years
  • Hello all my names colleen and am new to the site :)
    been watching and playing pokemon since i was ten years old when a childhood friend introduced me to it ^^

hopin to meet alot of people and maybe make a few friends here also

.AhKeno*

~~~~*
    Years
  • Hey I'm new too. Ive been into pokemon since i was 6. I'll battle people once I get my new pkm team formed. ill trade pokemon for TM's.(The rarest i got iz eevees).

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
  • Okay, let me try this...
    Welcome,steachu, Monfernorox, wizard420, cloud360, Kyenta, Pokemongirl1, .,AhKento* and luilean1524!*breaths* ok, I'd read the rules first,then wander around and find something interesting if I where you. wizard420, If you want to battle, going here would be the right thing to do! And MonfernoRox, hardcore spriters spend most of their time here,So go there to learn about all your spriting needs!
    Hope you enjoy it here at the Forums,and stay for a long time!
    ¬RulerArceus

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    Hey all im new around here. Im from N.Ireland and I hope to learn a lot of tips and tricks here to really improve my game

Littlered

The Red One
    Years
  • Hey everyone my name is Ari. I used to play P(pokemon)W(world)O(online)PWO. Nintendo actually just shut it down and its quite a tragic. Anywayz I cam here in search of a new game to play. Im currently playing pokemon Raptor and Pokemon super eevee edition. I personally like eevee better and that version suits my style. I have also come to apply for a scripting team in super eevee. I really like that game a lot and its the reoson why I registered. If anyone here is in the eevee team please Pm me Id like to show you my work for Pwo. Im sure you will want me instantly! Anyways cya people around!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • I do hope you will all be active and do and go wherever interests you! I hope each and everyone of you enjoys their time here. :3
    But lets not try to raise hell, yeah? ^_~

Hi Im new here can someone tell me some bacic pointers?

Hey, fellow Flygon Lover!

For pointers, take a look at the helpful links! They are right here at this link:

[ https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6294350&postcount=2 ]

Those are for you to look at just so you can get a first view for the place; basically the most common threads here at PC.

You can also look at here for more links:

[ https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=208800 ]

Those are some more resources you can look at -- some threads, boards, and information about them. I only recommend you take a look at the Rules and FAQ before posting anywhere, kay? :3

I...hope this helps you in the long run! And I hope you have fun!

Last edited:

Littlered

The Red One
    Years
  • Oh yea about that, I guess Super Eevee isnt looking for any writers just spell checking errors. But I dont wanna keep my ideas to myself. So If theres any game out there who's looking for some new ideas dont be shy hit me up :)

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • Oh yea about that, I guess Super Eevee isnt looking for any writers just spell checking errors. But I dont wanna keep my ideas to myself. So If theres any game out there who's looking for some new ideas dont be shy hit me up :)
    Hello Ari~
    There's plenty to do around PC, so I'm quite sure you'll find something to work on that suits you.
    Massachusetts ftw~

Hi guys, I'm new to PC but I have some skills and knowledge of hacking. If anyone wants to help with my new hack, please reply!!!
    ROM hacks? Well, you've come to the right place. They're what PC is known for.
    ... not that I would know anything about hacks.

Years
  • Hi to all.
    I'm a new trainer.
    I love Pokémon to death.:P
    I hope I'm welcome here and I'm looking forward to make great friends (and enemies as well:laugh:).

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2014
    hi to all, im new but i can hack pokemon all version savefiles, i can put anything i want, all items that i put in a backpack savefile is unlimited, ex: rare candy, masterball, acro bike, etc...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back