• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Greetings trainers!!

I am rather new to pokemon communities overall but I have been playing the games for years. I started with pokemon Yellow and moved on to Silver and then Crystal. Now after a little absence I have returned back to training with the purchase of Black. I hope everyone can help me with potential trades and I will be more than happy to help anyone that is currently looking for a pokemon from the Black version.

p.s. I love electric types and I am very interested in obtaining a cyndaquil and a rayquasa. Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Yep

New here also, im kinda that all around gamer, my favorite game currently is Starcraft 2. Only anime i watch is Naruto and yes, I play WoW, if you see Thougar in the realm Silvermoon, go ahead and say hi, then i will be confused and you will have to explain.

Also, i will only troll your post if I feel it truely deserves it.

Uber Legend

Loves her ubers!
    Years
  • Hey everyone.
    Uh, so far the site seems pretty nice. Which is a really good thing since, well, people weren't very nice to me at the last place. They weren't exactly welcoming to a noob like me...

Anyways, I'm still trying to figure out how to use my wifi properly and I'm just now learning all that stuff about online battles and whatnot. I screwed up big time in a few of my first online battles and accidentally gave myself a bad reputation simply because I didn't understand much back then. I'm starting to get a hang of things now, though.

So, how is everyone today?

Years
  • hey guys, new to the pokemon forum things, but definitely not new to Pokemon. Still have my blue version around here somewhere. Lovin' the 5th gen. Just started some pokemon online. Play competitively with friends, and hopefully online and what not next. Anyways thats it i guess.. lol See ya guys around. :)

HoMaGe

The possibilities are endless
    Years
  • New here! ^_^ I'm kinda new to the pokemon world and just checking it out. Hoping to meet some new friends.

I've been playing pokemon white for awhile now and never noticed Pal Pad and now I'm curious oh how it works. So just go ahead and add me and let me know if you do so i can add you as well. My FC should be in my signature, I hope. Hope to make new friends! XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    Hi everyone! ^^
    I joined this forum a few days ago because i was looking for tools to hack pokemon roms with >w>
    Anyway nice to meet you all and I hope that i will be a wonderful addition to the community. ^^

Rosewoode

Rosewoode
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2011
    Hello! I am new to this forum. I love Pokemon and want to learn more about them. I have recently started to RP as a trainer in Pokemon RPs. I am willing to chat with anyone.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2011
    hi

hello. i'm new. i would like help because i have little experience with roms.

Years
  • Hello everybody , I'm EpicRob

Obviously I'm New, Here...joined this site yesterday

I've been playing Pokemon since 2004/ 2005 starting with yellow an I'm hoping to make some new friends here with other Pokemon lovers and spread news about a game that currently, I am trying to make, It will be called Pokemon Iranuim and I hope you will enjoy it when it comes out

I also hope to be able to help people through Pokemon Games, just ask me any question about one and I should (depening on games I own) be able to answer it!

And I'm currently going to say that It's extremely pleased to see that someone has actually created this site for Pokemon Fans, It's a thrill!

I do go on YouTube a fair bit, My name is EpicRob1997Pokemon

:- I like to upload videos consisting of: Walkthroughs, Theme Tune Music and also, videos that show how& where to get /to specific areas of the game.

-that is all from me for now
    -EpicRob

-PS: My Favorite Game is Emerald, And My Favorite Pokemon is Charizard-

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Introducing myself / WFC help!

Hey y'all,

My name is Jay and I'm new to the forum. I play indie acoustic music in a project called Bluejay, and I live in Tallahassee, Florida.

I sought out these forums because I just got a Nintendo 3DS, and I'm wondering if resetting the Wi-Fi Data from my DS Lite to my 3DS on Pokemon Black is going to make me lose my save game file.

Does anyone know the answer to this question, or know if it has been discussed in the forum?

Thanks!

Aksurtep

Sinful Disciple of Despair
    Years
  • Introductory Statement

Hello, fellow members of the Pokemon Community.

My name is Aksurtep, and I prefer the sword to the pen.

Ink poisoning is slow and painful, while death at the edge of a blade it swift and painless.

Therefore, by the sword is of far greater grace than by the pen, and a merciful way to die.

That aside, I will begin the true introduction now.

I appreciate being welcomed to this magnificent forum, and I plan to begin work on an entirely new form of story - a playable video novel - set into limitations only by imagination and the skills of the people who aid this project.

This small project will be led by yours truly, and it will require the help of many members of this forum to work together as a team to cover all grounds. I am still deciding whether or not to create it in the form of a video game, but it will certainly require the countless many skills of this forums wonderful members, both veterans and newcomers.

I myself will be working as a part of both the scripting and editing teams. For more information on how to join this project and other details about it, please send a private message to me and I will return with my answers or comments as soon as I possibly can.

Now that I have introduced myself as well as my new project, I have a few things to say before I close this statement...

~~Closing Thoughts and Words of this Statement~~

I could not disagree with some of the people that say I am eccentric, but I completely refute the disdainful opinion that I am not ambitious.

I will eventually create a marvelous success out of this with the other members of the Pokemon Community forum who are willing to participate in this project.

With these words and thoughts, my statement will be closed. Farewell for now!

~ Aksurtep

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    Hello,

I might be (Probably not) known from YouTube as pikanite.

I am Pikanite (With an uppercase P now!)

Anyway I have been a huge Pokemon fan.

My name was formed of my love of Pikachu and Dragonite.

Anywho.. I have most Pokemon games but..

sadly.. internet is not compatible :( -CRIES-

Yes.. but.. I am always ready to battle anywhere else.

Kay?

-Pikanite signs out of this thread

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • Hello, all! I've been a Pokemon fan for most of my life... but this is the first Pokemon forum I've ever joined. Hope to see you all around, but not at the same time- especially when I exceed quota.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello, all! I've been a Pokemon fan for most of my life... but this is the first Pokemon forum I've ever joined. Hope to see you all around, but not at the same time- especially when I exceed quota.
    Welcome to PC! Don't worry, we're all friendly here so you won't be left out. ^^;

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    Hello, just joined up to PokeCommunity... looks very good indeed! :D
    Just one thing though, where do I go in the forums to look for trades and battles :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2012
    HI IM NEW HERE ACTUALLY I JOINED IN OCTOBER 2010 BUT I DIDNT POST ANYTHING AND HAVENT DONE ANYTHING COULD ANY OF U BE KIND ENOUGH TO TELL ME A GOOD [POKEMON RUBY HACK]?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Newbie hangout huh?

Hi! ^^

Anyways I'm in a bit of a dilemma, which Frillish do you guys think is better aesthetically, female or male? They both look adorable, but I only want 1 Jellicent. >>
    Hi, welcome to PC~ I would take the male, the female reminds me of an old Victorian lady. ^^;

hey does anyone wanna trade plz
    To the Trade Corner with you, sir, and have a good time!

I'm really new to the site, Even by lurker standards,
    So Hey
    Im Indigo_Absol
    Eighteen
    College
    Loved Pokémon since I was 8 (10 Years Of Pokémon Loving... not a euphemism)
    Started my own hack, and i'm doing okay for a beginner :)
    Hi, welcome to the awesomest Pokemon forum in existence! Studying anything interesting in college?

Hello I'm new... Ofcourse
    Of course! So welcome to PC, new person. Hope you find things that catch your interest~

Greetings trainers!!

I am rather new to pokemon communities overall but I have been playing the games for years. I started with pokemon Yellow and moved on to Silver and then Crystal. Now after a little absence I have returned back to training with the purchase of Black. I hope everyone can help me with potential trades and I will be more than happy to help anyone that is currently looking for a pokemon from the Black version.

p.s. I love electric types and I am very interested in obtaining a cyndaquil and a rayquasa. Thanks in advance.
    Hi! You'll get used to PC in no time, I am sure~ It looks like you skipped over the Hoenn region- I would say play it, because it is amazing. :3 You could go to the Trade Corner for all your trading needs, too~

New here also, im kinda that all around gamer, my favorite game currently is Starcraft 2. Only anime i watch is Naruto and yes, I play WoW, if you see Thougar in the realm Silvermoon, go ahead and say hi, then i will be confused and you will have to explain.

Also, i will only troll your post if I feel it truely deserves it.
    Troll discreetly and with intelligence, otherwise you may get in trouble. But welcome, and the Video Gaming section might just be your place.

Hey everyone.
    Uh, so far the site seems pretty nice. Which is a really good thing since, well, people weren't very nice to me at the last place. They weren't exactly welcoming to a noob like me...

Anyways, I'm still trying to figure out how to use my wifi properly and I'm just now learning all that stuff about online battles and whatnot. I screwed up big time in a few of my first online battles and accidentally gave myself a bad reputation simply because I didn't understand much back then. I'm starting to get a hang of things now, though.

So, how is everyone today?
    I am well, thank you. Glad you decided to join us! PC is definitely the friendliest forum I have ever seen, so you'll be welcomed and accepted. :3 I'm glad your other experience didn't put you off all forums.
    Online battling, huh? I've always been unsure about starting that sort of thing, but good luck to you!

hey guys, new to the pokemon forum things, but definitely not new to Pokemon. Still have my blue version around here somewhere. Lovin' the 5th gen. Just started some pokemon online. Play competitively with friends, and hopefully online and what not next. Anyways thats it i guess.. lol See ya guys around. :)
    Forums are pretty easy to get used to, so not to worry~ 5th gen is pretty amazing, I agree. ^_^ Hope you find something interesting around here!

New here! ^_^ I'm kinda new to the pokemon world and just checking it out. Hoping to meet some new friends.

I've been playing pokemon white for awhile now and never noticed Pal Pad and now I'm curious oh how it works. So just go ahead and add me and let me know if you do so i can add you as well. My FC should be in my signature, I hope. Hope to make new friends! XD
    New to Pokemon? Not to worry, we have everything you need~ Take a look around and immerse yourself in the community, it's fun times all around!

Hi everyone! ^^
    I joined this forum a few days ago because i was looking for tools to hack pokemon roms with >w>
    Anyway nice to meet you all and I hope that i will be a wonderful addition to the community. ^^
    I hope you'll be an awesome member~ And we've got all sorts of ROM Hacking stuff over in those dedicated sections, so hopefully you'll find things that will help you.

Hello! I am new to this forum. I love Pokemon and want to learn more about them. I have recently started to RP as a trainer in Pokemon RPs. I am willing to chat with anyone.
    We've got all sorts of Pokemon stuff, so you won't be lacking in information! RPing, huh? We've got a section for that as well~ I hope to see you around!

hello. i'm new. i would like help because i have little experience with roms.
    We've got all sorts of resources in the ROM Hacking sections, so I hope you find what you need!

Hello everybody , I'm EpicRob

Obviously I'm New, Here...joined this site yesterday

I've been playing Pokemon since 2004/ 2005 starting with yellow an I'm hoping to make some new friends here with other Pokemon lovers and spread news about a game that currently, I am trying to make, It will be called Pokemon Iranuim and I hope you will enjoy it when it comes out

I also hope to be able to help people through Pokemon Games, just ask me any question about one and I should (depening on games I own) be able to answer it!

And I'm currently going to say that It's extremely pleased to see that someone has actually created this site for Pokemon Fans, It's a thrill!

I do go on YouTube a fair bit, My name is EpicRob1997Pokemon

:- I like to upload videos consisting of: Walkthroughs, Theme Tune Music and also, videos that show how& where to get /to specific areas of the game.

-that is all from me for now
    -EpicRob

-PS: My Favorite Game is Emerald, And My Favorite Pokemon is Charizard-
    Emerald is an amazing game~ Welcome to PC! You seem to have a lot of Pokemon knowledge, I hope you'll be a big help~

Hey y'all,

My name is Jay and I'm new to the forum. I play indie acoustic music in a project called Bluejay, and I live in Tallahassee, Florida.

I sought out these forums because I just got a Nintendo 3DS, and I'm wondering if resetting the Wi-Fi Data from my DS Lite to my 3DS on Pokemon Black is going to make me lose my save game file.

Does anyone know the answer to this question, or know if it has been discussed in the forum?

Thanks!
    Hi there! I would look in... the Black and White section, I would think? In the simple question thread, perhaps. Sorry I can't really help you. :(

Hello, fellow members of the Pokemon Community.

My name is Aksurtep, and I prefer the sword to the pen.

Ink poisoning is slow and painful, while death at the edge of a blade it swift and painless.

Therefore, by the sword is of far greater grace than by the pen, and a merciful way to die.

That aside, I will begin the true introduction now.

I appreciate being welcomed to this magnificent forum, and I plan to begin work on an entirely new form of story - a playable video novel - set into limitations only by imagination and the skills of the people who aid this project.

This small project will be led by yours truly, and it will require the help of many members of this forum to work together as a team to cover all grounds. I am still deciding whether or not to create it in the form of a video game, but it will certainly require the countless many skills of this forums wonderful members, both veterans and newcomers.

I myself will be working as a part of both the scripting and editing teams. For more information on how to join this project and other details about it, please send a private message to me and I will return with my answers or comments as soon as I possibly can.

Now that I have introduced myself as well as my new project, I have a few things to say before I close this statement...

~~Closing Thoughts and Words of this Statement~~

I could not disagree with some of the people that say I am eccentric, but I completely refute the disdainful opinion that I am not ambitious.

I will eventually create a marvelous success out of this with the other members of the Pokemon Community forum who are willing to participate in this project.

With these words and thoughts, my statement will be closed. Farewell for now!

~ Aksurtep
    Ooh, interesting introduction. Your project sounds cool, I hope you find what you need to make it go well! And hopefully PC can help you on that. ^_^

Hello,

I might be (Probably not) known from YouTube as pikanite.

I am Pikanite (With an uppercase P now!)

Anyway I have been a huge Pokemon fan.

My name was formed of my love of Pikachu and Dragonite.

Anywho.. I have most Pokemon games but..

sadly.. internet is not compatible :( -CRIES-

Yes.. but.. I am always ready to battle anywhere else.

Kay?

-Pikanite signs out of this thread
    Welcoem to PC~ Sucks that your internet doesn't work with the games. :( But enjoy the forum- it'll provide an amazing distraction from that misfortune.

What else to say, but hello.
    New to the site, but a long time trainer/breeder.
    :)
    Hallo~ Hope you have fun at PC!

Hello, all! I've been a Pokemon fan for most of my life... but this is the first Pokemon forum I've ever joined. Hope to see you all around, but not at the same time- especially when I exceed quota.
    Nutella! Hiiii~

Hello, just joined up to PokeCommunity... looks very good indeed! :D
    Just one thing though, where do I go in the forums to look for trades and battles :)
    The Wi-Fi Center is your place~ Hope you have a good time!

HI IM NEW HERE ACTUALLY I JOINED IN OCTOBER 2010 BUT I DIDNT POST ANYTHING AND HAVENT DONE ANYTHING COULD ANY OF U BE KIND ENOUGH TO TELL ME A GOOD [POKEMON RUBY HACK]?
    HI LOOK AT ALL THE CAPS YOU WOULD BE LOOKING FOR THE ROM HACKING SECTIONS HOPEFULLY YOU FIND SOMETHING GOOD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back