• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello everyone, I'm new here. Anyone into Naruto?
    Hi there, mangakid! There are probably quite a lot of people here who like Naruto. You could check out this board for anime discussions and other things.

Hey, I'm new here as well. I was into Naruto, i always find myself back into it. You can't blame me. Whats not to love about ninjas!

Hi Rigged! :D Ninjas are awesome! It's cool how some things we can't seem to ever grew tired of ^^ I hope you feel that way about pokémon and will have a good time here on Pokécommunity.

Welcome!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    Hello everybody

Hey everybody im new to this site and i hope to post up pics of a new pokemon hack ill be making:classic:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Does anyone know how to post a picture because i want to share a new pokemon map i was working for my hack

Welcome! Unfortunately, you have to wait till you have accumulated 15 posts or more in your count. After making those 15 posts around the forum, you can start posting pics.

Undefeatedable

Sonic Lover/Black Guy
    Years
    HEY!!! I'm new and i wanted to say that im lookin forward to chillin on this site. I guess i'll give an introduction! =]

My favorite pokemon type is water. Favorite Pokemon by far is Empoleon. Favorite classic is Cloyster. Im new to competitive battling and i feel like the only way for me to get better is to battle the pros. I dont hack. At all. I do it the old fashioned way.

Shiny Count (Black/White): 1- Tropius

Total Shinies in my Pokemon career: 2- Psyduck (Original Silver Version), Tropius (Black Version)

Currently looking for: Togetic, Chansey, Eevee, Electabuzz (holding the item that makes it evolve), Magmar (holding Magmarizer), Scyther or Scisor, Chimchar, Turtwig, Latios (lol not gonna happen, but willing to be someones slave), etc.

lol long list im sry... ANYWAY!!!! GLAD TO BE PART OF THE FORUM!!!

BLACK FC: 1978 9663 8586

Last edited:

Blizzard-Prince

digitalARTIST not for hire
    Years
    Hey, Undefeatedable. I'm new here too. I'm not that much of an expert in Black and White, but it seems you have one nice Shiny there. :)

Empoleon and Cloyster are cool, though Gardevoir is by far the most epic. xD

Hi.

trespasser

Problem, officer?
    Years
    Welcome Undefeatable and Blizzard-Prince! :D Wow, a friendly pokemon debate, which side do I take? Lol, shinies are awesome. I ran into a shiny Sunkern, but I had no pokeballs! >_< I hope you guys have fun. :)
    Oh, and if you are looking for Shinies, try your luck at the Trade Corner.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    im a new user and i got a pokemon yo mama so fat joke
    yo mama so fat She selpt through a pokeflute concert>.<

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    LF:Shellos/Gastrodon FT:DW Kangaskhan

Anyone have a Shellos or Gastrodon(modest) (stormDrain)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    hey pokemmon ranger i was wondering if you could help me get started on my hack
    Hi there! You should probably Visitor Message or Privat Message the person you want to talk to :)
    Hello! You should probably ask that over in the Trade Corner, more specifically the Quick Trade Thread.

I hope you all will have a good time here on PC and find what you are looking for!

silence27

Beginning Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    Hi this'll be my first post Well that would be my first sentence or both that sentence wouldn't be my first post cause my first post is full of multiple sentences and contains my first sentence what if i removed the period and made it a run on sentence yay i want a bulbasaur which i will ask for in the trade place

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    HEY!!! I'm new and i wanted to say that im lookin forward to chillin on this site. I guess i'll give an introduction! =]

My favorite pokemon type is water. Favorite Pokemon by far is Empoleon. Favorite classic is Cloyster. Im new to competitive battling and i feel like the only way for me to get better is to battle the pros. I dont hack. At all. I do it the old fashioned way.

Shiny Count (Black/White): 1- Tropius

Total Shinies in my Pokemon career: 2- Psyduck (Original Silver Version), Tropius (Black Version)

Currently looking for: Togetic, Chansey, Eevee, Electabuzz (holding the item that makes it evolve), Magmar (holding Magmarizer), Scyther or Scisor, Chimchar, Turtwig, Latios (lol not gonna happen, but willing to be someones slave), etc.

lol long list im sry... ANYWAY!!!! GLAD TO BE PART OF THE FORUM!!!

BLACK FC: 1978 9663 8586
    That's a nice collection of shinies you've got there. I've had a couple of shinies myself, with my first being Golbat, which actually kinda sucks to be honest. Check out the Trade Corner if you want to get those Pokemon that you're looking for as well. :)

hello im new and i really want to kno how i can get started on my rom hacking
    If you really want to get started on a hack, may I suggest you visit the Emulation area of these forums? You're on your own from there though, as I know nothing about ROM hacking. :P

im a new user and i got a pokemon yo mama so fat joke
    yo mama so fat She selpt through a pokeflute concert>.<
    Welcome to the forums. :) I wouldn't go around using that joke to some of the users around here, as they can find it offensive and you would get caught for trolling or something. Consider this some friendly advice. :)

Your best bet would be to try the Trade Corner if you want one of those. I don't exactly have one myself, but if I had one I would trade you something for it. :)

hello, Im zekrom over9000, Im new here and i want someone to share with me about which pokemon you have.
    WHAT!? OVER NINE THOUSAND!? Wait... what's over nine thousand about Zekrom? Anyway, welcome to the community. I'm not sure what you mean by check out other people's Pokemon, so maybe check out the Trade Corner. :)

Hi this'll be my first post Well that would be my first sentence or both that sentence wouldn't be my first post cause my first post is full of multiple sentences and contains my first sentence what if i removed the period and made it a run on sentence yay i want a bulbasaur which i will ask for in the trade place
    ... Wut? That just confused me a lot, and it takes a lot of things to confuse me. :P Welcome to the community. Like everyone else, check out the Trade Corner to get that Bulbasaur you want. :)

Can you guys discuss a trade in the proper forum, please? xDD

Gardevoir still owns, Undefeatedable. :P
    Are you kidding? Everyone knows Volbeat is the awesomest Pokemon ever! So much better than Gardevoir. And then there's Poliwhirl, which is also really awesome. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back