• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Um, hello everyone. I'm not to good with introductions, but I'll try to say the main points. My name(well username) in this site is RedDragonSilver, I'm an aspiring (though very unskilled) competitive Pokemon battler with a current Black and White online record of 0/10. I hope that on this site, I'm able to get the help I need to at least be decent at battling. I already know I can't be as good as others, so I won't shoot for the top. I'm content with being decent. I also hope to find help in team building, I'm fairly confident In my ability to team build and I have several team ideas under my belt, but there's always something I miss and always room for someone's (hopefully constructive) opinion. Anyways, If I keep on talking(well writing) I'll never shut up. So, I'll end my introduction, thank you for reading and to those reading this who have helped me in the future, thank you once more.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Um, hello everyone. I'm not to good with introductions, but I'll try to say the main points. My name(well username) in this site is RedDragonSilver, I'm an aspiring (though very unskilled) competitive Pokemon battler with a current Black and White online record of 0/10. I hope that on this site, I'm able to get the help I need to at least be decent at battling. I already know I can't be as good as others, so I won't shoot for the top. I'm content with being decent. I also hope to find help in team building, I'm fairly confident In my ability to team build and I have several team ideas under my belt, but there's always something I miss and always room for someone's (hopefully constructive) opinion. Anyways, If I keep on talking(well writing) I'll never shut up. So, I'll end my introduction, thank you for reading and to those reading this who have helped me in the future, thank you once more.
    Hey Dragon! You don't mind me calling Dragon, do you? I think your user name offers the friends you make here to identify you with great nicknames. I must say, you've come to the right place if you're looking to learn more about competitive battling, team building, and improving yourself. We have the Competitive Battling Center for all those interested in accomplishing what you'd like to achieve. There are great members there to help you, the stickies offer guidelines and so much more. And let me just tell you, you can go as far as you want when it comes to battling competitively. Once you get the hang of it and learn the ropes well enough, you'll be on your way to becoming a great competitive player.

Anyway, I better stop now before I go on to write an introduction that is just too long to read. Here's hoping you find the forum helpful and good luck!

hi! im riley/sir aaron im new here and nervous lol im a fan of aura guardians
    Hey Riley, welcome to the forums. You know, I may not show it often, but I'm a big fan of Sir Aaron and Riley's character. Next to their flawless design, they've got great character and their own ability! How cool would it be to sense one's aura, am I right? Don't be too nervous though, we don't bite here. Make sure to read the Community Rules and you'll already be on your way to a great start. I hope you find yourself enjoying the forum and perhaps I'll see you around some time.

Years
  • Hey everybody! I found PC by accident. Yesterday I was playing Pokémon Blaze Black, and I thought I'd try to make a rom hack/edit myself too, and so I started googling how to learn to make a rom edit. Then I found PC and was marveled by how awesome this place is.

Not only this is the biggest English website I've found for hacking/editing, but also the biggest active Pokémon community in the internet, or so it seems. I love to see a huge forum with many spriters, a popular fan fiction forum, and a whole community talking about competitive Pokémon. I've tried all of these before, and, even though I'm not brilliant on any, I like to do all of these things I mentioned.

PC seems like the new Pokémon Crater! How haven't I found this site before?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hey everybody! I found PC by accident. Yesterday I was playing Pokémon Blaze Black, and I thought I'd try to make a rom hack/edit myself too, and so I started googling how to learn to make a rom edit. Then I found PC and was marveled by how awesome this place is.

Not only this is the biggest English website I've found for hacking/editing, but also the biggest active Pokémon community in the internet, or so it seems. I love to see a huge forum with many spriters, a popular fan fiction forum, and a whole community talking about competitive Pokémon. I've tried all of these before, and, even though I'm not brilliant on any, I like to do all of these things I mentioned.

PC seems like the new Pokémon Crater! How haven't I found this site before?

Isn't it just absolutely amazing? Even after being here for like... forever I sometimes get a little overwhelmed by how awesome it is~~

WAIT WHOA POKEMON CRATER?! It hasn't been called that in years, has it? Wow. Pokemon Crater. I remember that. Wow.

Anyway, welcome to PC! I see you've already found a few things that caught your interest. I encourage you to have fun exploring those areas more~

Years
  • Thank you! Yeah, crater was great, too bad it closed =/

Buut now there is another PC xD I'll explore those areas, yes. I posted the prologue of my fan fiction, if you (or anyone) wants to check it out =) It's called Pokémon Olympus

TheCondor

Noblesse oblige
    Years
  • I remember Pokemon Crater from a few years ago. That was a real fun site while it lasted, especially with a few other friends that played. Anyways, the forum looks really interesting. Other than the Smogon forums, this is the only other forum I've decided to sign up on. The hacking community really is impressive despite me not being all that interesting in hacking.

Jmoneybagz

Unperdictable Trainer
    Years
  • Sup

Hey Sup Everyone Im Jmoney and im new here so i thought i would come and give a quick little intro about myself ummm Im a very easy person to talk to i rarely get into fights and im normally very nice. I am slightly over opinionated which can sometimes rub some people the wrong way but if you ever fell that i have disrespected you feel free to tell me i normally dont mean to. I hope i can fit in here and im very excited to meet some new people.

Riox Pro

*Insert Custom User Title Here
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    Hello I hail from another Vbulletin forum and I am a Pokemon fan and a role-player

Tsvet

A wild trainer appears~
    Years
  • So, not only I'm a new user, I'm a new battler.
    Anyone here is like me? If yes, how are you handling it? What are you doing? {:

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hey everybody, I'm new here. I like Pokemon,guns and NASCAR. If you want to message me, feel free to do so. I don't bite.

Wham

In-Your-Face Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • new

Hi, I'm obviously new. (not a new trainer though)

Did you know there are 646 pokemon? (I did not know that)

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    Hai. I came to this forum because of the ***-******* sub-forum, which includes everything I'm interested in atm. Although I sort of dislike posting there because one of the moderator there seems to hate me, so I'm sort of scared of him x_x. But the other moderator there is really really nice, so it sort of balances itself out :P

Wham

In-Your-Face Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Hai. I came to this forum because of the ***-******* sub-forum, which includes everything I'm interested in atm. Although I sort of dislike posting there because one of the moderator there seems to hate me, so I'm sort of scared of him x_x. But the other moderator there is really really nice, so it sort of balances itself out :P
    Moderaters ussually have reasons to dislike someone. Have you been caught spamming, posting ads or posting rude or insulting threads? If you have it's OK. Moderators are constantly looking for that kind of stuff so they know who shouldn't belong on the forum. And sometimes thing slip out once in a while. It's no big deal. Well, technically I'm not a mod so I don't really know everything...

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Hello everybody. I'm a new user here..Not Really New User But First Time for being active..Im Playing Pokemon Since Original Gameboy Version,i finished the black and white from DS and now im playing Hack Version of the Game Speacially Light Platinum the Best hacked ive played so far since Flora Sky..Hi To Other Members too..

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2012
    howdy, im a new member. name's borg. ive been playing pokemon since i got yellow version and a gameboy color for Christmas when i was 6. good times haha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back