• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

=(^.^)=

Rawrr♥ PC's Snugglemonster
    Years
    Trusting me with the responsibility of a group? That's a very, very bad idea. XD I would probably completely fail, although I can think of a few groups that I can't find that PC needs >.>...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Trusting me with the responsibility of a group? That's a very, very bad idea. XD I would probably completely fail, although I can think of a few groups that I can't find that PC needs >.>...
    Make them and I shall help! As best I can, anyway. I can't promise much if I don't know anything about the subject. xD;

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Well if it helps any, I'm a bit of a chatty cathy... So I can definitely help come up with some topics if need be! I don't mind at all.
    Hurrah! And the way I run my clubs is pretty relaxed, so you can just chat away and don't have to come up with like an "official" topic question like some clubs have you do.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    'Kays :3 But first, I must learn the ancient art of making one of those fancy, nice CSS posts that I see some fan groups have >.> Lucky peoples.
    Not too hard! Try https://www.w3schools.com/. It takes a bit of creativity to make it work in-forum, but it helps~

Well it was either called a PalmTab or PalmPod, or something with the word Palm, its like an IPod but bigger, as big as a palm.
    Ohh I understand. Sounds cool! Where'd you get it?

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
    Years
    I just joined. ^^

Is my computer the only one having trouble with PC? It's running a little slow, and it's double-posting a lot... When I only click the button once? It's a little frustrating.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Oh, don't worry about it too much. PC's server gets overworked sometimes and does that sort of thing. Occasionally, it will even crash without much warning, so I've gotten into the habit of copying my post before I hit submit. That way if PC dies I can post it again later, no worries.

So yeah the occasional server trouble causes a bit of derpyness like Megan's double-post and some lag, but on the whole nothing to fret about. I do wish we could afford a better server, but nevertheless...

=(^.^)=

Years
    Ooh. That'd probably be expensive, wouldn't it? I know it probably won't really help much at all in regards to dat, but I plan on donating some money to PC soon. I just have to figure out how to do it, first. I might have to make a paypal xD It'd be so convenient if I could just mail the money to them, but oh well :3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Ooh. That'd probably be expensive, wouldn't it? I know it probably won't really help much at all in regards to dat, but I plan on donating some money to PC soon. I just have to figure out how to do it, first. I might have to make a paypal xD It'd be so convenient if I could just mail the money to them, but oh well :3
    I guess it's pretty damn spendy, but I'm sure donations and advert money helps. I'm pretty sure there's a snail mail option, but Paypal or whatev is definitely much less hassle. :3 I donate when i have money to spare... which hasn't been too much recently tbh. D:

=(^.^)=

Years
    You haven;t heard the term snail mail before :o? Wow. xD I knew letter-writing is dying out, but still.

I like letters just 'cuz they're more...substantial, than an email or something. Like if a friend writes you a letter, they had to have sat down and taken the time to write it, then address it, then mail it. Not quickly typing out an email on their phone as they're rushing out the door. It's just nice. x3

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
    Years
    Haha. Hey, hey, hey... Don't make me feel old! Lol.

And I agree. I don't write letters, because they are so time-consuming... They are nice, though. I would write a letter for the right person, maybe. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back