• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • They're all so cute. Full of ambition~ And they get so strong, gosh!

My aunt lives in Texas and she likes it... I personally would die in they dry air.

Last edited:

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • Amelia was the perfect good girl? xD I still liked Ewan better than Ross though :x At least he wasn't so dense -.-

:O There's actually a good Pharm school up there, isn't there? Btw. My gov. teacher randomly spoke about your state the other day -.- He was using it as the hypothetical state that was rebeling against the US o.o'

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Naww Amelia was annoying till she got some confidence.

Haha we totally would! But we'd be very quiet and passive about it- we'd just join up with Canada at some point and let the rest of the US realize slowly.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hmm. I thought she was cute though xD But, I like Spear users. *was a pretty good Dragon Knight when he played Maplestory for a bit*

Omgosh xD I could imagine that. Quiet Minnesota... just poofing off the US @-@
    I liked horse archers best. :3 And axe wielders!

That's how it's gonna go down, mark my words.
    Lol whats going on everyone. And yes i have sacred stones. lol longest battle ever. Freakin hacked pokemon.
    Just chillin as usual~ :3

Last edited:

Deathcloud12

Random Prodigy
    Years
  • I liked horse archers best. :3 And axe wielders!

That's how it's gonna go down, mark my words.
    Lol whats going on everyone. And yes i have sacred stones. lol longest battle ever. Freakin hacked pokemon.[/quote
    Just chillin as usual~ :3

Cool! lol i just made my friend rage with 6 wonder guard spiritombs. haha paybacks a *****. So hows Minnesota at this time of ______? Its 2:10 AM but im not one for thinking so early. Even though i never really sleep.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Baw Jessie don't worry about it! 'specially if it seems dead, just talk about whatever comes to mind. A good rule is that if the last post was three or more hours ago, then that line of discussion is probably dead.

What's new? I been watching Doctor Who quite a lot again. And spamming gifs everywhere.
    The New Users' Hangout

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2011
    Hey guys! I'm new too ^_^ my name is Sarah lol if anyone could help show me around, that type of stuff, it would be Awesome :P
    thanks!.

=(^.^)=

Rawrr♥ PC's Snugglemonster
    Years
  • Baw Jessie don't worry about it! 'specially if it seems dead, just talk about whatever comes to mind. A good rule is that if the last post was three or more hours ago, then that line of discussion is probably dead.

What's new? I been watching Doctor Who quite a lot again. And spamming gifs everywhere.
    Ah okies. I haven't watched Dr. Who in FOREVER holy carp o: I wonder if it's on Direct TV >.>

I've been trying to UNlearn competitive battling. It feels like it's taking all of the fun and innocence out of pokemon, making it all about numbers and all that, so Ally and I are battling alot for fun, starting with level ten pokemon, then we raise them to level 20 and battle more, and then thirty, and so on. I love it, 'tis so funn :3

By the way, 'tis just my OCD, but my name is Jesse not Jessie xD
    Hey guys! I'm new too ^_^ my name is Sarah lol if anyone could help show me around, that type of stuff, it would be Awesome :P
    thanks!.
    Welcome to PC, Sarah! Well, what kinds of things are you interested in? PC has sections for just about everything, the Anime, Spriting, the Pokemon cards, the Games, Roleplaying, writing Stories and Poetry, everything :3

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years

The New Users' Hangout
    More British people >.> Thanks to Anna, I've developed the ability to spot British people on cue @-@

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hey guys! I'm new too ^_^ my name is Sarah lol if anyone could help show me around, that type of stuff, it would be Awesome :P
    thanks!.
    Welcome to PC! The forums are pretty easy to navigate, so I'd honestly say just start browsing and pop back here if you have any questions. Or stick around and chat with us~

Ah okies. I haven't watched Dr. Who in FOREVER holy carp o: I wonder if it's on Direct TV >.>

I've been trying to UNlearn competitive battling. It feels like it's taking all of the fun and innocence out of pokemon, making it all about numbers and all that, so Ally and I are battling alot for fun, starting with level ten pokemon, then we raise them to level 20 and battle more, and then thirty, and so on. I love it, 'tis so funn :3

By the way, 'tis just my OCD, but my name is Jesse not Jessie xD
    ...did I actually type Jessie? omg I apologize profusely.

I have streaming links if you need 'em. :>

It sounds fun! I'm like... beginning competitive. I just do it for the hell of it and see what works, generally by trial and error.

More British people >.> Thanks to Anna, I've developed the ability to spot British people on cue @-@
    The New Users' Hangout

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back