• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEWER] Graphics School

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Oh well that is better!
    Do you have any other graphics like that? Because the classes are for making signature pieces, but CME's class seems to be taking a different approach in just graphics in general, which may actually fit your style of work better than Vivaa's...
    Can I see some more final products of graphics?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Oh well that is better!
    Do you have any other graphics like that? Because the classes are for making signature pieces, but CME's class seems to be taking a different approach in just graphics in general, which may actually fit your style of work better than Vivaa's...
    Can I see some more final products of graphics?

Sure. It'll take me a while to dig them up since I have them spread throughout various albums on Photobucket, but I'll do my best.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Ok, it would be much appreciated because it is hard for me to specifically put you into a class from what you have shown me, but so far it is looking like CME's class, simply because I think she would be the best one to harness your style/talent as opposed to me or Vivaa. CME seems more qualified to help out in Photomanipulations..

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Well Tiny your banners are quite amazing! I think I will put you in Color Me Evil's advanced class unless you want to start in Vivaa's intermediate?
    I will place you in Color Me Evil's and you can see how you go. I think you can cope...

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    zZRaoto, by not posting any examples you are telling me that you have none to show, am I right?
    If you do have some, I'd like to see just for the record, but if not that is fine as well!
    You two have been added now.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Aurapostle has been added to the Advanced Signature Making Class under a probation to test whether she is competent enough to stay in CME's class.

Pikachu Trainer~

PokéDex Project
    Years
    Program: Photoshop CS3
    Example of Work:

(Sorry it's a bit messy)

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Pikachu Trainer~, I will put you into Beginner Signature Making for now as you didn't state what class you'd like to join. If you feel it is too easy, you can opt to move up a class.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Student Application

Program: Photoshop CS3
    Example of Work: [1] [2] [3] [4]
    These are some of my work

Im not sure which class to join, but definatly not Advanced ^^
    I guess you could just make a sensible judgement from some of those examples.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Ok Rockets has been accepted into CME's class.
    Mukkamoto, I was first going to say possibly beginner and then you could move up if it was too easy, but your spiderman one is incredible, so I will give you to Vivaa in the Intermediate class. :)
    Nytoki, I don't think you are ready for CME's class so you are in Vivaa's class.
    I have spoken to CME and thought it was a perfect opportunity for me try out CME's class as I am doing Graphic Design later on but I might not stick in it for long.

Also, beginners, my homeroom will be opening right now once I type it all up and make it look jazzy..

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Ok Rockets has been accepted into CME's class.
    Mukkamoto, I was first going to say possibly beginner and then you could move up if it was too easy, but your spiderman one is incredible, so I will give you to Vivaa in the Intermediate class. :)
    Nytoki, I don't think you are ready for CME's class so you are in Vivaa's class.
    I have spoken to CME and thought it was a perfect opportunity for me try out CME's class as I am doing Graphic Design later on but I might not stick in it for long.

Also, beginners, my homeroom will be opening right now once I type it all up and make it look jazzy..

i know what you mean, Spidey took me like hmmmm, long to do, the others are mostly doodles.
    plus spidey is on of my latest ones. ill try intermidiate for a while, and move down if im uncomfortable.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Ok, so I will join

Program: GIMP

Example of Work: I have no experience on using this program ALONE. But I have done spriting and "ctrl+f"ed some PowerPoint art into Paint and retouched with it. But no work done significantly with GIMP.

Back