• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEWER] Graphics School

moments.

quixotic
Years
  • -AdvancedK9- will be added to Beginners Signature Making for GIMP. Please note, that as of late, we have no GIMP teachers so you will need to remain patient.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Ok, I can wait. I really don't need it urgent but I do want to advance my skills a bit.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    If I may, I would like to apply as a beginning student.

Program: I want to learn photoshop CS3
    Example of Work: I don't have any examples, as I have no experience. :<

If I don't get in, it's alright.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I want to apply as a student.
    Program:
    I use CS4
    Example of Work: 1 2 3 4
    I guess I'm just starting to get the hang of Photoshop,so I don't know where I'm at.

..PandA.CharadE..

CUPCAKES :3
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2009
    Hey guys :3 I'm back from my vacation ;)
    Well anyway, i would like to be a student.

Program: PS CS2
    Examples:

zZRaoto

rawr?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    Hmm. All we need is a teacher. :3

Someone will come around sooner or later, I know it. Hopefully it will be sooner. ;d

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • .Pichu-Kun has been placed in the Photoshop beginners thread.
    BrightFer, I will put you in Beginners as well, but I think you may be able to advance to Intermediate soonish so I will keep in touch.
    Panda, can I see some more examples? You are sitting in between Beginner and Intermediate and I am unsure which to place you in. Just post a couple more up here.

..PandA.CharadE..

CUPCAKES :3
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2009
    Here are 2 more:

I guess i'm a beginner if you ask me..I have a huge problem with the simple basics like color, flow, depth, and lighting.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Panda, I will put you in the Beginners class and if you want to move up later you can with my recommendation.

Kalseng has been placed in Photoshop Signature Making for Beginners on a test...

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Optiimus, the classes are designed for students with GIMP or Photoshop. I don't know how well you will cope with suggestions and assignments, so for the mean time, you will not be placed in a class.
    If you want to join, may I suggest downloading GIMP (Google Search) which is free and then you can join a class.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Kayashi, I personally would have put you in Vivaa's class for intermediate students, but I saw your post in CME's class. So, I will place you in her hands and if you struggle or anything, you can move down. But you should be fine.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Bah, I'd rather be in Intermediate. TB told me to do it. I thought that thread was for everyone; didn't see this thread before. xD;

lolclumsy

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Ok well I am unsure as to whether you can be taught using those programs as not many people use them so finding a teacher is hard..
    Sorry for any inconvenience.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • If we can choose classes, I'll sign up for intermediate. If not, then, whatever.

Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2
    Example of Work:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also, I would like to start a spriting class
    Program: Photoshop or GIMP
    Specialization: Spriting
    Preference: I would like to teach a beginners class.
    Example of Work:

Last edited:
    Back