• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub [Third Significant Incarnation]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Character: Sammy

"Since the waitress isn't here could you give the chef this? I don't think I'm allowed in the kitchen."

Aoi handed Sammy a piece of paper. She quickly glanced at it and saw it was an order for food. She dashed to the kitchen, careful to not knock over anything. "Charlie! Would you mind making this order real quick?" Knowing that it was getting done, Sammy went back into the bar area. Due to a lack of people, Sammy was getting bored quick. She fiddled impatiently, looking around the room for something to do.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Character: Aoi

"Thanks. You seem as if you're bored." Aoi said noticing her fingers. "Same here. Nobody's around." Aoi looked and saw nobody. "Jeez. I was going to say we could go hit the city but I don't want to leave this place alone..."

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Full Name: iRobot "Twisted" Mark XC

Age: Manufactured 20 years ago with a mental capacity of a 14 year old.

Gender: Confused about it's gender as it wasn't assigned one during assembly.

Species/Physical Appearance: Robot, 4ft, steel body, with pink accents. But most of the time is wearing a horrible disguises to cover up the fact that it's a robot.

Personality: Installed with a very friendly & eccentric personality. Upgraded with a twisted sense of humor, but has extremely poor timing. Twisted knows how to have a good time even though it may not be clear to living beings.

Anything Else: Twisted has a flying stuffed pig companion that acts as transportation & at times his closest friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While flying along the sidewalk on its stuffed pig companion, Twisted noticed a strange aroma & the sounds of music coming from a curious brick building.

"Hmmm...what an odd place. Shall we go inside & investigate piggy", said Twisted to it's fluffy pink friend.

Twisted dismounts the pig & walks over to the door. As twisted opens the door, "he" notices the building is a nightclub with a few of people sitting & talking to each other.

Twisted turns to "his" stuffed pig and says, "I think this place will be hoot! Don't you think so piggy?".

Character: Twisted

Citrus Knight

you've got bruises&&bitemarks
    Years
    Character: Elias Griffin

You would have expected an assassin, even an ex-assassin, to be able to quickly process all the actions of the people around him. First the departure of the young girl, Sammy (he finally had a name to put to her), as she ignored his out-stretched hand and then all the bustling of people around him. For once in his life he kept his chapped lips shut as his eyes followed as much of the movement around him as he could. It wasn't long before he became uninterested in the movings and settled himself at one of the wooden tables. His legs propped up under the table on a chair seated across from his as he pushed the chair onto its back legs. His eyes drooped shut for a second until they finally snapped open and his heart gave a sudden pound as the chair nearly tilted one inch too far. His hands launched themselves at the edge of the table and he fell forward with a thud. His auburn eyes made a quick glance around the Nightclub to make sure no one had seen his near accident before his heart finally stopped pounding and he propped his arms on the table to allow a more safe place to rest his head on. He was close to drowsing off again when he noticed a new figure make its way through the door with a stuffed pig in tow. "Interesting..." Elias trailed off, eyeing the newcomer who looked quite different from the average human.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Character: Marcy

Marcy exited the staff rooms backwards, miraculously not running into anything. "You can stay outta here, too!" she called, and a door slammed somewhere further away. "Right then!" she muttered to herself, then turned around swiftly. Her usual smile eased onto her face as she surveyed the room. Nothing seemed to be broken and nobody was fighting. That was promising; things usually started getting a bit out of hand in the evenings. She noted some new faces around the establishment, and the absence of some that had been there when she left.

A ding caught her attention. Charlie had left some food in the serving area. "Uh... who does this belong to?" she asked the bar in general.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Character: Arma

"You're at the Nightclub. I assume you came through the portal in the basement, yes? And you wanna get back, yes? Well, you're outta luck. The portal is broken. It changes destination every three minutes, and rarely appears in the same place twice. I'm sure we'll get it fix soon, so you can go home."

Upon hearing this, Arma's jaw nearly dropped. He sat down on one of the chairs at the table he was standing next to, feeling like his mind was about to explode.
    A few moments passed, until he noticed both the girl and the guy he was talking to before at the bar. Arma picked up his makeshift bag and walked towards them.

"Hey guys, sorry bout before. Allow me to introduce myself, yet again. I'm Arma Sinfallis" He said while he reached out his hand. "How about I buy the two of you a drink?" Arma was hoping he'd gain some information on what to do next, but he felt more excited with the fact that he could make some new friends here, under these rather bizarre circumstances.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

Charlie dinged a bell behind Sammy.
    "Uh... who does this belong to?"

"Oh, that's Aoi's." Sammy hopped up to get it. As she was heading back to were she and Aoi were sitting, she saw an odd figure at the entrance to the Nightclub toting a pig. Well, that's... very... interesting. She also notice that man that made Sammy uncomfortable earlier sitting at one of the tables. Arma walked over she and Aoi were sitting.

"Hey guys, sorry bout before. Allow me to introduce myself, yet again. I'm Arma Sinfallis." he said while extending his hand. Sammy hestitated in accepting it, but realizing that if he wanted to something, he would've done it already, so she shook it.

"How about I buy the two of you a drink?"

At this Sammy was surprised. No one ever offered to buy her a drink, even when she was accepted onto that pro gaming team. "Sure, go ahead!"

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years

"Thanks Sammy." Aoi smiled.

"How about I buy the two of you a drink?"

"Um..." Aoi made a vow to never drink anything alcoholic, if that's what he meant then he'd have to turn it down. "Nothing alcoholic... Just a soda" Aoi then turned to his huge meal. He grabbed a burger and tore into it, ferociously eating it. It tasted amazing for two reasons, one, it tasted amazing, and two, he hadn't ate for a long time.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015

Twisted turned its attention to the bar & noticed a human male sitting at a table. The human was reclining on his chair in a relaxed manner. For a second it had appeared as he had fallen asleep. Then suddenly he jerked in an upright position & began to glance around the room. Just as he was about to fall asleep he noticed Twisted standing at the front entrance examining its surrounding. Twisted panicked thinking that it's cover had been blown. "He" had to act fast or the humans would find out "his" secret.

Twisted made its way to the crowed bar. There was a loud ding followed by someone asking aloud, "Uh... who does this belong to?". A human female got up from a table and answered that it belonged to her companion "Aoi". She grabbed the plate & sat next her fellow human. She appeared to have an obsession with zombies, going by her T-shirt's logo. The male human's appearance resembled that of a ninja.

"What curious humans they are, piggy", Twisted whispered to his stuffed pig.

A peculiar male with short spiky hair & wearing a mask that resembled a bird's face made his way over to the "zombie" female & "ninja" male's table. He apologized for some previous altercation & reintroduced himself as Arma Sinfallis. Twisted closely examined Arma's mask & wondered if such a mask would help "him" blend in with the humans.

Twisted sat down at the bar counter with his pig companion. "Oh miss bartender. Would you happen to serve fried lug nuts?", asked Twisted.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    OOC: @twistedpuppy: I took of my mask some time ago now... read the first post I made here.

"Sure, go ahead!"
    "Um... Nothing alcoholic... Just a soda"

A big smile showed up Arma's face, before bursting into laughter
    "Ahahahaha, Wait-say what? What kind of monster do you think I am, serving alcohol to minors" Arma gave Aoi a slap on the back before winking to him. "I'm sorry man, I was just foolin' around. Relax a little, okay?" Raising his hand as he turned towards the young lady behind the bar, Arma ordered his drinks. " 'Scuse me miss, Could I have 3 ice tea over here please?" His stomach started rumbling the moment he placed his order. Damn, those burger smell goood. "Oh and can I have two of those burgers here too? Thank you!" His raised hand turning into a thumbs-up before lowering it and turning back to the table.

Looking like he was about to say something, Arma's face suddenly changed when he looked at the girl sitting at the table. He was looking a bit puzzled, the smile returned after a second, though. "Listen, I seemed to have lost a few things when I woke up here in the basement. And, unless my memory was one of those things, I still don't know your name. Do you mind tellin' me?" Arma asked while he whent to sit down at their table, carefully placing his jacket-bag under his chair.

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

"Thanks Sammy."
    No problem, Aoi!" She said as Arma ordered each of them a tea and for himself, two burgers.

"Oh miss bartender. Would you happen to serve fried lug nuts?"
    Sammy straighten up at this this odd request. Just who is this figure? Sammy didn't sense no emotion emanating from this one, unlike the others in the room. She was lost in thought when Arma brought her back to reality.

"Listen, I seemed to have lost a few things when I woke up here in the basement. And, unless my memory was one of those things, I still don't know your name. Do you mind tellin' me?"
    "Oh dear. I know yours, but you don't know mine. How silly of me. I'm Sammy! Sammy Wilson to be exact." She piped, introducing herself like Arma did, by telling the last name also. She felt she could trust everyone here proper. "You said you lost items. What kind of items?" Sammy said, her cheerfulness changing to curiousness.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years

"Oh dear. I know yours, but you don't know mine. How silly of me. I'm Sammy! Sammy Wilson to be exact."

"It's always a pleasure to meet new people Sammy! That's quite apretty name you got there, actually" Arma responded. He couldn't help looking to the guy Sammy was looking to earlier when he finished talking. He even felt like putting the Hawkeye, which was hanging around his neck, back on. It would certainly tell him something about the odd fella. But, as soon has Arma's left hand touched the mask, he let go of it, as if it was red hot. Slightly startled he then returned his attention to Sammy, smiling as usual.

"You said you lost items. What kind of items?"

"Well you see, I usually carry around a handgun, as well as a small iron club, but they're nowhere to be found, just like my belt pouches" he said, pointing at his jacket on the floor. "Tell me something, the two of you came through the portal, right? And now you guys are ...working here? Do you think I might be able to get a job here too?" Arma's eyes were practically glued to the sound booth in the corner while he asked the last question. I hope they need a DJ... Turning his face back to Sammy, he continued "I guess won't be able to buy you anymore drinks if I don't make some cash soon... this small stack of Gil won't last forever..."

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

"It's always a pleasure to meet new people Sammy! That's quite a pretty name you got there, actually."
    This made Sammy blush.

"Well you see, I usually carry around a handgun, as well as a small iron club, but they're nowhere to be found, just like my belt pouches." Hmm, even more similarities to a Splicer, but it could just be petty coincidences. "I'm sure we'll find them eventually."

"Tell me something, the two of you came through the portal, right? And now you guys are ...working here? Do you think I might be able to get a job here too?"

"I didn't come through the portal, I just walked in, like that odd figure over there." Sammy once again looked at the fellow with the pig. She wanted to introduce herself and have a closer look at them, but since she couldn't sense their emotions, Sammy couldn't deem if they were dangerous or not. "Anyway, Aoi came via portal. As for work, we currently are and I'm sure you can. Just ask Marcy whenever she brings our drinks."

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015

As Twisted waited for bartender to respond, Twisted could feel the other customers staring. Almost as if they were catching on to him. Twisted need to think fast if "he" wanted to keep up appearances.

"Hmm...I know! I'll wag my butt like humans do when they're happy. Or was it dogs?", Twisted thought to "himself".

Twisted started wagging it's butt in it's seat to draw off any suspicions.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years

Sammy was blushing. Arma decided to tease her a little bit when he noticed. "Aww, come on, I was just talking about your name there, no need to blush. I mean, It sure is pretty, but it's nothing compared to your beauty."

"I'm sure we'll find them eventually."
    "Nah, I don't think so, They're probably just laying on my desk back at home." Arma replied, slightly dissapointed. "Tell you what" He continued, back to his cheery self, "I bet Aoi here wouldn't be as merciful on me if he'd seen me with a firearm! raised in the air"

"I didn't come through the portal, I just walked in, like that odd figure over there."

Arm's face filled up with excitement upon hearing this "Say what!? You're a local?! Man that's sweet. Hey, you gotta show me 'round town sometime okay? I'll buy you lunch! or Diner! or anything for that matter!"

"Anyway, Aoi came via portal. As for work, we currently are and I'm sure you can. Just ask Marcy whenever she brings our drinks."
    "Ah, thanks, I'll just wait for her then. I hope you guys need a DJ." Arma's face then turned towards the guy at the bar, who was shaking his but while he sat down. "WHAHAHAHAHAHA" Arma almost instantly bursted into laughing. "AHAHAHAHA- S-sorry Sammy, b-but this guy's k-k-killin' me!" He was laughing so hard, he almost couldn't breathe. "Ahahaahah.....hahaha....dear god..." Arma almost fell off his chair, gasping for air.
    Finally calmed down, Arma adressed Sammy once more, "Man that guy's got some timing, I just said DJ and he instanly starts to shake his but! Maybe we should go and have a chat with him, it'll be fun!"

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

"Three iced teas, coming right up," Marcy busied herself with making it, pretending like she wasn't totally eavesdropping on the conversations going on around her. She slid the drinks to Aoi, Sammy, and the newcomer- Arma, wan't it? and turned to the other stranger.

"I do apologize, but I'm not sure what lug nuts are. However, if I had some, I would have the ability to fry some. Can I get you anything else instead?"

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

"Aww, come on, I was just talking about your name there, no need to blush. I mean, It sure is pretty, but it's nothing compared to your beauty."

Now this made Sammy blush even more, to the point of her face turning bright red. No one has ever compliment my looks before. What is Arma up to?

"Tell you what, I bet Aoi here wouldn't be as merciful on me if he'd seen me with a firearm! raised in the air."
    "Hmmmm.... Where did I put it?..." Sammy mumbled as she fiddled with her pockets. "Aha! Found it!" She found what she was looking for in her back left one. She pulled out a small block of steel with a button on it. She pressed it, and it magically transformed into a small pistol. She handed it to Arma. "Will this do until you get a new one?"

"Say what!? You're a local?! Man that's sweet. Hey, you gotta show me 'round town sometime okay? I'll buy you lunch! or Diner! or anything for that matter!"

"I'm actually not a local. I was travelling and when I got to the city, this was the first place I stopped at. I actually don't know my way around the town that much." Sammy chuckled.

"Ah, thanks, I'll just wait for her then. I hope you guys need a DJ."
    "I'm pretty sure we need a DJ. Currently only me, Aoi, Marcy, Charlie, and Tara are the only people working here right now, or at least the ones I know." Marcy appeared with their drinks in hand. Sammy grabbed hers and started sipping, before she started staring at the odd figure wiggling its butt. Sammy was at a lose for words.

Arma bursted out laughing. "WHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHA- S-sorry Sammy, b-but this guy's k-k-killin' me! Ahahaahah.....hahaha....dear god..."

Sammy watched in confusion at what the figure was doing. Arma almost fell out his seat, while she almost dropped her drink. It managed to fall out of her hand, but thanks to her quick reflexes, she caught it in midair with only a little bit of liquid spilling out.

"Maybe we should go and have a chat with him, it'll be fun!"

"I agree." Sammy finally deemed this figure not clangorous, after that last action. She walked up to this figure while yelling out "Hiya stranger!"

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015

"I do apologize, but I'm not sure what lug nuts are. However, if I had some, I would have the ability to fry some. Can I get you anything else instead?"

If Twisted had an organic heart, it was broken.

"Oh that's alright. I'll just have a soda pop with a little umbrella in it. Piggy loves soda & I love the little umbrella!"

Suddenly a loud burst of laughter came from behind Twisted. Twisted discreetly turned it's head to search where the laughter was emanating from. It was coming from that Arma fella.

"WHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHA- S-sorry Sammy, b-but this guy's k-k-killin' me! Ahahaahah.....hahaha....dear god... Man that guy's got some timing, I just said DJ and he instanly starts to shake his but! Maybe we should go and have a chat with him, it'll be fun!", said Arma.

Could he be talking about my butt?

"I agree.", replied Sammy the zombie girl.

Sammy & Arma walked over to greet Twisted. "This is it Piggy! Our first interaction with humans", Twisted whispered to its pig companion.

"Hiya stranger!", said Sammy.

Twisted trembled with excitement & greeted the humans with a big grin. "Hello people I've never met before! I'm Twisted & this is my companion Piggy!"

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

Marcy took the order, not commenting on the slight oddity of it. She poured some Sprite into a big martini glass and stuck a little umbrella in, as per request, then set it down in front of the being with the pig. "There y'are. Anything else you need, just ask me."

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years

Aoi decided to keep quiet. That guy was odd... It seemed as if he was trying to be funny. But somehow he looked serious. He turned to Marcie. "Hey Marcie. You know anything about that weird guy over there..?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back