• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub [Third Significant Incarnation]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citrus Knight

you've got bruises&&bitemarks
Years
  • Character: Elias

A loud scrambling from across the Nightclub grabbed Elias' attention as he scrambled to his feet, fear clutching at his chest when a loud voice erupted over the many heads scrambling around the Nightclub.

<Attention all Yeerks! Surrender and die!>

Yeerks? The hostile voice caused Elias' body to stiffen as he reached for the nearest sharp object, instinct grabbing hold of him as he prepared for whatever it was. "The hell is a Yeerk?!" The words were spat from his lips as he tightly clutched the knife in his hand. If this was some kind of joke...

Character: Elias

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • [OOC: TheSmartOne gave me special permission to post as her character, Marcy, until she gets back from her little vacation. Hope I don't screw her up. If i do, sorry Anna. :>]

Character: Marcy

All of a sudden, a lion appeared at the top of the stairs.

"RRRROOAAAARRR!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh dear, this could be a problem."
    She watched Sammy run out of the kitchen with a gun in her hand and flipped over a table. "Oh dear."
    She looked around the Nightclub to she what else was happening. She saw Arthur and Elias getting up from the floor, and Aoi grabbing his sword. "Oh dear." Too much was going was going on for Marcy to comprehend.

Then a voice in her head made things even harder to understand.

<Attention all Yeerks! Surrender and die!>

Apperently everybody heard this, as even more things happened. Sammy shouted "Show yourself!", Aoi ran at the lion with his sword, Elias grabbed a knife and Arthur just stood there, dumbfounded. To make matters worse, a new person appeared behind the lion. This made her frustrated, as she couldn't think.

"HOOOOLD IT!!" She shouted at the top of her lungs. "How do we even know this lion is hostile? He could be a customer after all. A beastly one for that matter, but still a customer."

Marcy was stunned at what she just did. This was unusual for her. "Oh dear." She whispered.

Character: Marcy

[OOC: Yea I think i screwed up :(]

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • [Eh, it's about time I got around to this. Is there room for one more?]

Full Name:  Destry "Des" Sterling

Species/Physical Appearance: Demon (Human form); Destry stands about 5'8" tall and is fairly scrawny. Coming from one of the northern Districts, he is very fair skinned and has the signature dark eyes. He always has dark circles under his eyes, and always appears tired.
    One of Destry's more unique features is the crescent "tattoo" on the back of his left hand, and the pentagram on the right.
    Des has pin-straight, chin length, black hair. It's very messy and sticks out at odd angles in the back. His bangs just brush his eyelashes, and he wears colorful feathers from fishing lures in his hair.
    Typical attire for Destry includes a lose fitting, seal grey jacket with a fur-trimmed hood, a sky blue v-neck tee with a black shirt layered beneath it, black skinny jeans, and dark grey Converse.

Personality: Des is a very eccentric individual with a dry, crooked sense of humor. He is pretty reserved at first and tends to keep anything of importance to himself. Despite this, he really enjoys the company of people more than he's willing to let on. 

Anything else: Des works in "item repossession" and "data retrieval". In short, he's a thief. His  specialty and personal favorite is hacking and information theft, but Destry is also a notorious pickpocket and grifter. He never thought of it as "bad" or "immoral" because he was raised in a place where crime is the only way to succeed.
    Because Des is a demon, he has heightened senses and is significantly faster than a human; not to mention stronger and more intelligent. Such skills are extremely valuable in the profession.

---------------------------------------

"You are goin' out?"
    Des responded to his roommate's question with a curt nod. At least the guy knew not to bother asking Des where he was going. Destry had, as usual, business to attend to. She was a repeat customer, an art junkie. Destry enjoyed stealing art. Especially out of rich people's homes and offices. That type of job required a lot of planning, but it was always enjoyable.
    Des pulled on a jacket and left.

It was a warm day. The outside temperature was around forty degrees Fahrenheit. Destry stared at the sidewalk as he walked along. He didn't need to look because he knew the city and it's layout better than he knew the layout of his own residence. 
    Glancing at his phone to check the time, he realized that he had no connection at all.
    "What the hell? We're in the middle of a city!"
    Except he wasn't. Destry was somehow standing in a damp, warm basement. He paused to take in all the scents in the place. 
    There wasn't much to see, really. Just a girl with green hair. And some strange four-legged creature. The animal with fur of gold seemed to be disturbing the peace of the establishment. Whatever that was. I suppose this will be more interesting than business as usual... why is it so damn hot in here?
    Destry made his way, silently, towards the girl and the animal.

"Excuse me, is this Wonderland?"

Character: Destry Sterling

Citrus Knight

you've got bruises&&bitemarks
    Years
  • name: elias

With the knife clutched tightly in his hand, Elias faced the giant lion. He knew just how terrifyingly vicious these creatures could get and if it took even the tiniest of steps towards him he would be sure to shove the knife into it's fragile forehead. Although, before he could even make any move, the adult was off-balanced by a sudden scream coming from the Marcy girl he'd heard just the slightest about (when he was actually paying attention, that is.)

"Hostile?!" Elias repeated, disbelief obviously present in his words, "A ****ing lion is going to just come waltzing in here and you're going to say it's a customer. News flash. Last time I checked lions were out to eat us." The sharp piece of silverware remained tightly grasped in his hand, had it not been there the bandage-faced male would have been making all sorts of hand motions to cross his point. "You think it's just going to sit down at one of the tables and order a coke, or something? 'Less it's some kind of shapeshifter or what not I doubt that'll be happening anytime soon." With an upset look alighting on his face, Elias took a deep breath, breathing in all the calming air he could get. Relax, relax, relax, relax.

name: elias

[ooc ; idec. elias is just doing what he wants. this is total deja vu for another site i have elias on, seriously boi he's only ever angry.]

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
  • Character: Mia

"Excuse me, is this Wonderland?" Mia asked the lion's rear end, then turned around to see if the portal was still open. Instead of being connected to her room, the portal was now showing a street somewhere. Very different to her room.
    In front of the portal was a tired-looking guy with dark eyes, and feathers in his black hair.
    "Oh, hello! Would you happen to have any idea where we are? I'm totally lost at the moment and there's a lion blocking these stairs." said Mia, brimming with enthusiasm for exploring this new place.
    "HOLD IT!" yelled some as-yet unknown occupant of the upstairs.

"I'm beginning to think that this lion isn't meant to be blocking the stairs."

Character: Mia

[OOC: if Mia was able to sum up her emotions in an emoticon, she would be going :D]

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Character - Skye
    Location - Nightclub top of basement staits

Dispite all of Skye's confidance before the roar, he was very confused now. True some people weren't human, but the rest were, and they weren't acting like Controllers. None of them drew Dracon Beam weapons, or shouted anything about Andalites, which they normaly do. One person acctually launched themself at Skye with a sword! Not very Yeerk-like Even if they weren't Yeerks though, they still looked ready to fight. He heard one person mention Wonderland behind him. He wasn't concrened with people behind him though. Their was a threat in front of him already. The guy with the sword came running at Skye, so Skye just launched himself right at the guy just as he heard someone yell, "HOLD IT!"

Character - Skye
    Location - Flying towards Aoi

Last edited:

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • Character: Destry Sterling

"Oh, hello! Would you happen to have any idea where we are?" asked the girl, "I'm totally lost at the moment and there's a lion blocking these stairs." 
    Lion? That explained the gold feline. Looking at it more closely, it's overall structure was reminiscent of Des' cat. The only problem with this was that lions had gone extinct over one hundred fifty years ago. The last of them had died when a nuclear warhead was detonated over the reserve in what was once known as the continent of Africa.
    "Eh? I guess I'm just as lost as you are, comrade." Destry answered.

"Hold it!"

"I'm beginning to think that this lion isn't meant to be blocking the stairs." she observed.
    Brilliant. Just then, the lion sprang forward. Des took the opportunity and snapped a few pictures of the animal with his phone. It seemed to think, by the way it hesitated, rather than reacting purely on instinct. Could animals do that?
    "This, you don't get to see every day." he said, grinning.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Character: Aoi

The Lion charged at Aoi, he rolled on the floor to get out of it's way. He grinned as he took of his sweatshirt "Looks like we're gonna have some fun". He had a black undershirt showing now. He moved as fast as nearly humanly possible. He brought his sword to the lions back and cut a shallow but large cut down the length of it's back. "Hmph."

Character: Aoi

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Character - Skye
    Location - Nightclub

Skye couldn't help but growl in pain. He hated pain! It just sucked. Skye looked at the sword man and addresed him. <Your fast Yeerk. I'll give you that. But a humans still a human.> Skye bared his fangs, growled a low menicing growl, and started to circle the sword Controller. Then, lighting quick, he swiped a paw at the Yeerks sword trying to knock it to the ground.

Character - Skye
    Location - Nightclub

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years

<Your fast Yeerk. I'll give you that. But a humans still a human.> "What the! What's a Yerk! And why do you think I'm one!?!" The lion swiped his sword out of his hand it hit the ground. "I'm not just good at fighting with swords! I can take you out with my fists. I have no idea how you keep sending those messages to my brain but it won't matter when you're dead!"

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Character - Skye
    Location - Nightclub

"What the! What's a Yerk! And why do you think I'm one!?!" said the now swordless man.

<Why do you pretend Yeerk? I was just on the Pool Ship. Do you really expect me to belive that I'm now in an area free of infestation?> He pawed toward toward the man after knocking the sword from his hands.

"I'm not just good at fighting with swords! I can take you out with my fists. I have no idea how you keep sending those messages to my brain but it won't matter when you're dead!" Skye was extremely puzzled now. Yeerks were amazing actors, but what would convince it to continue this act even after it was disarmed. <Do you really not know what I am?> Skye sat down on the floor. <Are none of you really Yeerks? If so, I am quite sorry and beg your forgiveness. Now if you would please tell me where I am.>

Character - Skye
    Location - Nightclub, middle of the Room

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Character: Sammy

----

Chaos was everywhere. Aoi ran at that beast with his katana, and Elias cluched a knife. A new person appeared behind the lion and asked if this place was Wonderland. Apparently Marcy couldn't handle this, as her voice emitted a loud yell.

"HOOOOLD IT!! How do we even know this lion is hostile? He could be a customer after all. A beastly one for that matter, but still a customer."

This made Elias furious, as Sammy sensed his emotions changed.

"Hostile?! A ****ing lion is going to just come waltzing in here and you're going to say it's a customer. News flash. Last time I checked lions were out to eat us. You think it's just going to sit down at one of the tables and order a coke, or something? 'Less it's some kind of shapeshifter or what not I doubt that'll be happening anytime soon."

Sammy agreed with this. "If it was friendly, then why did it roar at us then, huh? Explain that at to us. "

Sammy watched Aoi cut a gash into the lions back, causining it to growl. She gripped her gun tightly, fearing for the worst. She wished she had one of those stunning capsules like she usually did, but alas, she wasn't prepared. She saw a grey coated figure take pictures of the beast growling in pain. How weird... Sammy was about to pull the trigger for a shot at the lion. Not a shot that would have killed it, but one that would seriously injure it. Then the same fvoice came back into her head.

<Do you really not know what I am? Are none of you really Yeerks? If so, I am quite sorry and beg your forgiveness. Now if you would please tell me where I am.>

Sammy then figured out it came from the lion. Sammy walked foward, as it wasn't the threat, but the ones currently oresent in the Nightclub.

"We see you are a lion. A telepathic one at that. Is there more to this? If there is please show us." Sammy said calmly. She was scared; she never encountered nothing like this. "We do not know of these "Yeerks" you speak of, or at least I don't. I can't speak for the rest of the others. Can you please tell us what they are? And as for your last question, you are in the Nightclub. You must've come through the portal, as i would have noticed a lion walk in through the front entrance."

----
    Character: Sammy

Last edited:

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years

Everything happened so quickly.

<Do you really not know what I am? Are none of you really Yeerks? If so, I am quite sorry and beg your forgiveness. Now if you would please tell me where I am.>

"Y-You... thought we were Yeerks? I have no idea what that is." Aoi finished his sentence coldly "You're in the Nightclub and, how did you get to be telepathic?" Aoi grabbed his sweatshirt up and laid it on a table.

He was sweaty and tired, he had gotten too hyped up. That was always his problem, he would get too worked up for a fight and get sweaty without doing much fighting. He sat down and looked at the lion intently. How can a lion be telepathic... I have to know what the crap is going on.

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • Character: Destry Sterling

The kid with the sword made his move and struck the lion. Destry climbed the stairs and leaned against the doorway to the main floor. This was so that he could get a better view of the fight.
    The lion growled. The cut had definitely hurt. Then, the lion did the unexpected. It lifted its great paw and smacked the sword out of the boy's hand. The kid resorted to yelling at the creature, which seemed pretty ridiculous. The lion sat down, apparently finished.

<Are none of you really Yeerks? If so, I am quite sorry and beg your forgiveness. Now, if you would please tell me where I am.>

The situation was clearly beyond logic. 

"We see you are a lion. A telepathic one at that. Is there more to this? If there is, please show us." said a girl, about Destry's age, carrying a firearm of some kind. She spoke with a surprising level of confidence and calmness. "We do not know of these 'Yeerks' you speak of, or at least, I don't. I can't speak for the rest of the others. Can you please tell us what they are? And as for your last question, you are in the Nightclub. You must've come through the portal, as I would have noticed a lion walk in through the front entrance."

The Nightclub, eh? But more importantly, a portal? Incredible! Though, I think it should be impossible. 

"Excuse me, comrades, but what year is it?" Destry asked them. He asked it as if there had been no fight; he asked as if there was not a lion in the room.

Location: Entrance to the main floor; top of basement staircase

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Character - Skye
    Location - Nightclub, sitting on floor

<My name is Skye. That is all I can tell you. If I were to tell you any more, I would be signing my death warent. I can't tell you my race, or home planet. I can tell you that me and my young friends are the only thing standing between the freedom of all humans on earth and their total inslavement. A planet called earth is being invaded by Slug-like creatures called Yeerks. To put it short, they crawl up your ear and into your head, and wrap their bodies around your brain, and take control of you compleatly. You have no freedom of movement. You can still think but nonthing else. They tap into your memories, and then mimic you perficetly. No one can tell your not yourself. And then they take your friends and family too, and put Yeerks in their head. Their invasion is serect. No one but me, my friends the Andalites and now you know about it. As for the fact that i'm a Lion, me and my friends were given the power to morph into any animal we can touch, by a race of aliens called the Andalites. It is our only weapon. And there are hardly a half-dozen of us, vs the entire Yeerk Empire.> It felt good to get all of that off his chest, thought Skye. Now to see how they react.

Suddenly Skye heard, "Excuse me, comrades, but what year is it?" Skye looked behind himself to the voice and said, <I've no idea how the inhabitants of this planet calculate a year. I'm sorry I could be of no help.> He looked back to the rest of the room and said, <I assume I am no longer on earth.>

Character - Skye
    Location - Same.

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Character: Sammy

----

<My name is Skye. That is all I can tell you. If I were to tell you any more, I would be signing my death warent. I can't tell you my race, or home planet. I can tell you that me and my young friends are the only thing standing between the freedom of all humans on earth and their total inslavement. A planet called earth is being invaded by Slug-like creatures called Yeerks. To put it short, they crawl up your ear and into your head, and wrap their bodies around your brain, and take control of you compleatly. You have no freedom of movement. You can still think but nonthing else. They tap into your memories, and then mimic you perficetly. No one can tell your not yourself. And then they take your friends and family too, and put Yeerks in their head. Their invasion is serect. No one but me, my friends the Andalites and now you know about it. As for the fact that i'm a Lion, me and my friends were given the power to morph into any animal we can touch, by a race of aliens called the Andalites. It is our only weapon. And there are hardly a half-dozen of us, vs the entire Yeerk Empire.>

"So this Yeerks are like.... a parasite? or a virus?" Sammy had knowledge of destroying viruses, having fended off several zombies beforehand and ridding several buildings of infestations. "Anyway, Skye, could you please morph into a something a bit more friendly looking? Lions are sort of frowned upon in this city. Plus I feel uncomfortable, not to mention weird, talking to one."

The grey-coated figure piped up. "Excuse me, comrades, but what year is it?"

"I usually don't keep track of time. Days melt into other days for me, and they feel like one. Ask Marcy, I'm sure she knows." Sammy pointed to the girl who yelled earlier.

----
    Character: Sammy

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
  • Character: Mia

The lion leaped out of the doorway and the guy who'd followed Mia out of the portal got his phone out and started taking pictures.
    "This, you don't get to see every day." he said, grinning, and headed to the top of the stairs.
    Mia followed him up cautiously, as there was a fight between the lion and some sort of ninja, to see where the staircase led.
    The lion got cut and sat down.

"We see you are a lion. A telepathic one at that. Is there more to this? If there is, please show us." said a brown-haired girl with goggles around her neck. "We do not know of these 'Yeerks' you speak of, or at least, I don't. I can't speak for the rest of the others. Can you please tell us what they are? And as for your last question, you are in the Nightclub. You must've come through the portal, as I would have noticed a lion walk in through the front entrance."

Aha! A telepathic lion. thought Mia. So this is a nightclub. Interesting clientele!

<My name is Skye. That is all I can tell you. If I were to tell you any more, I would be signing my death warent. I can't tell you my race, or home planet. I can tell you that me and my young friends are the only thing standing between the freedom of all humans on earth and their total inslavement. A planet called earth is being invaded by Slug-like creatures called Yeerks. To put it short, they crawl up your ear and into your head, and wrap their bodies around your brain, and take control of you compleatly. You have no freedom of movement. You can still think but nothing else. They tap into your memories, and then mimic you perfiectly. No one can tell your not yourself. And then they take your friends and family too, and put Yeerks in their head. Their invasion is serect. No one but me, my friends the Andalites and now you know about it. As for the fact that i'm a Lion, me and my friends were given the power to morph into any animal we can touch, by a race of aliens called the Andalites. It is our only weapon. And there are hardly a half-dozen of us, vs the entire Yeerk Empire.> said the telepathic lion that had now been exposed as a shape-shifting not-lion called Skye.

"So this Yeerks are like.... a parasite? or a virus?"
    the girl with the goggles asked. "Anyway, Skye, could you please morph into a something a bit more friendly looking? Lions are sort of frowned upon in this city. Plus I feel uncomfortable, not to mention weird, talking to one."

"Excuse me, comrades, but what year is it?" asked the tired-looking guy from the basement.
    "I usually don't keep track of time. Days melt into other days for me, and they feel like one. Ask Marcy, I'm sure she knows." said the girl who'd been talking to the lion, pointing towards another girl in the room.

The ninja was standing by a table with a sweatshirt on it, looking rather confused. Mia ran over to the table, dumped her bag and hugged the ninja.
    "Ninja-hug!"

Character: Mia

[OOC: Told Xyrin he could have a hug. ;D]

Last edited:

artieface

EXTERMINATE.
    Years
  • Character: Arthur

It was absolute chaos. Noise, fur, and needless violence -- not that it was to be anything different in such an establishment. Hypothetically speaking.

Arthur groaned and sunk to the floor, a headache slowly looming on the horizon. Aliens, time travelers, and bloody lions. He tried to make sense of it all; it should make sense, it used to.. But there's merely haze. Maybe he needed another drink.

Character: Arthur

[OOC: I had no idea that this RP was going the way of the fantasy genre, not that I'm complaining. Is anyone opposed to a bit of modding to Arthur's background in order to fit into this scenario? I don't feel like I could do a lot with him as is. If not, that's fine. :<]

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years

All of a sudden a girl hugged Aoi yelling out "Ninja-Hug".

"WHAT THE CRAP ARE YOU DOING!" Aoi screamed "Geddoff!" he yelled at her, his instincts kicking it. He sung his arm around quickly to get her off, knocking her off of him "What... The... Crap... WAS THAT!!!" He screamed losing his temper.

He looked at her with terrifying eyes. he had never been hugged in his life, at least he can't remember the last time, his parents died when he was a few months old. It was shocking to him. His eyes were looking at her intently trying to read her emotions, if he could see his face he would realize everyone could see everything going through his head showing through on his face.

He was showing fear, anger and most of all he was surprised and afraid. 'Don't EVER touch me again!" He angrily sat down and looked away trying to calm down and control his adrenaline.

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Character: Skye

<You all seem quite....ok with all i've told you. Well, I guess if this planet is a good distance from earth, you have nothing to worry about...yet.>

Suddenly the girl who addresed him again. "So this Yeerks are like.... a parasite? or a virus? Anyway, Skye, could you please morph into a something a bit more friendly looking? Lions are sort of frowned upon in this city. Plus I feel uncomfortable, not to mention weird, talking to one."

<If you would point me towards a privet location, hopefully with a lockable door, I could morph into something more friendly, but I could never show you my true form. As I said, it could get me killed.> Skye turned his head a little bit and saw what looked to him to be a broom closet. <Never mind. That will do.> He walked into it and when he came out he was a house cat.

When Skye got out of the broom closet, for thats clearly what is was, he noticed their was apperently some kind of scuffle. The ninja, for he was sure thats what it was supposed to be, was standing their looking at some other girl with a mix of emotions on his face. None good. Skye padded over to the girl the that had addresed him earlier and asked in privet thought-speak, <What happened? By the way, I never got your name?>

Character: Skye

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back