• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub [Third Significant Incarnation]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
  • Character: Sammy

----

<If you would point me towards a privet location, hopefully with a lockable door, I could morph into something more friendly, but I could never show you my true form. As I said, it could get me killed.>

Sammy was about to say something when Skye turned his head towards a closet.

<Never mind. That will do.>

As he entered it, something happened behind Sammy.

"Ninja-hug!"
    "WHAT THE CRAP ARE YOU DOING! What... The... Crap... WAS THAT!!! Don't EVER touch me again!"

Sammy turned and walked over to Aoi and that strange new girl that was behind the lion and beside the grey coated figure just a moment before. "Is there a problem here?" Sammy asked with a chuckle.

The closet door opened and a housecat scurried out. Skye quickly crossed the room to end at Sammy's side. <What happened? By the way, I never got your name?>

"Well, it seems like this young lady touched this fine gentleman." She said it with a grin. "Oh, and my name's Sammy. How rude of me to not introduce myself when you already have done so yourself. And this is Aoi-" Sammy pointed to the ninja-like figure who seems to not like being touched "-and the person who shouted earlier-" This time she pointed to Marcy, who was scrubbing the bar counters. "-is Marcy. As for the others, I have no idea who they are."

She stood there for a moment thinking before she piped up. "Hey! Would you like something to eat or drink? I'm sure Tara could get it for you. Come to think of it, I haven't seen Tara in awhile..." She wandered off, deep in thought, before walking into a wall and falling over.

"Ouch. I should really pay more attention!" Sammy grinned.

----
    Character: Sammy

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
  • Character: Mia

"WHAT THE CRAP ARE YOU DOING!" the ninja screamed. "Geddoff!" he yelled at Mia, pushing her away from him, onto the floor. "What... The... Crap... WAS THAT!!!" he screamed.
    "It's called a hug and it is usually appreciated slightly more than that," said Mia.
    "Don't EVER touch me again!" yelled the ninja and sat down in a huff.
    "You remind me of one of my friends," she said as a house-cat walked over from the other side of the room. The girl who'd been talking to the now-disappeared lion impersonator came over as well.
    The house-cat must have said something to her, for she started to talk.
    "Well, it seems like this young lady touched this fine gentleman." she said, grinning. "Oh, and my name's Sammy. How rude of me to not introduce myself when you already have done so yourself. And this is Aoi-" Sammy pointed to the ninja who Mia had hugged "-and the person who shouted earlier-" this time she pointed to a girl at the bar "-is Marcy. As for the others, I have no idea who they are."
    She stood there for a moment before continuing. "Hey! Would you like something to eat or drink? I'm sure Tara could get it for you. Come to think of it, I haven't seen Tara in awhile..."
    Sammy then walked into a wall near Mia - and fell over.

"Sammy, Aoi, Skye, Marcy; I'm Mia, a mechatronic engineer! Nice to meet you!" Mia said, and stood up. "Also Sammy, are you alright? Or is walking into walls a hobby of yours? And what's with that guy over there with the knife? He looks kinda angry."

Character: Mia

[OOC: Talking about Elias there, guys. I'm just imagining that all the people who haven't responded in ages just stand there frozen in their previous positions until they are moved again. :D]

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • [Don't expect anything brilliant from me at one in the morning.]

Character: Destry Sterling
    Location: Entrance to the main floor; top of basement staircase

Neither the lion nor the girl with the gun could give him the time. That was pretty sad. There were more useful people in District 14, and that was saying something. Destry decided not to bother with asking which of the Districts he was in. Then, the green-haired girl hugged the boy with the sword without any warning beyond "Ninja-hug!"
    Not only that, but there was another customer on the ground. Either the drinks or the bizarre fighting had gotten to him. Regardless, appeared to be in rough shape.
    The kid, who was apparently a ninja, flipped out. That was the most insane reaction to hug that Destry had ever seen. He made quick note of it, for future reference.
    "Don't ever touch me again!" the ninja (later introduced to Destry as "Aoi") snarled as he took a seat.
    "You remind me of one of my friends."

Sammy kindly introduced everyone- at least, everyone she knew.
    Des pulled out his phone and scrolled through the pictures of the fight and captioned them. For a minute or two, the task had his complete focus. Destry only caught the last few words of what Mia had said:

"He looks angry."

Destry glanced around. Who looked angry? Everything seemed pretty calm without a lion sitting in the room.  Des walked over to the bar and took a seat right by where Marcy was wiping off the counter. She operated like clockwork. Saying nothing, Des watched her work.

Character: Destry Sterling

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Character: Skye
    Location Nightclub

Skye too, was quite lost in thought. He couldn't help but wonder about the world he was stuck in. It was supprisingly human for another world. Suddenly, Skye heard a thud, and looked around to see that Sammy had just ran into a wall. Skye padded over to her and said, <Are you OK?> But suddenly his concern was eclipsed but Mia's comment. <A mechatronic enginer? What's that?> Being with an Andalite a lot had given Skye an interest in advanced tech.

Character: Skye
    Location Nightclub

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Character: Sammy

----

Sammy sat up, her head throbbing. "I really need to stop doing that." She said as she rubbed her head.

Then a voice in her head and a spoken voice was directed at her.
    <Are you OK?>
    "Sammy, Aoi, Skye, Marcy; I'm Mia, a mechatronic engineer! Nice to meet you!" Mia said, and stood up. "Also Sammy, are you alright? Or is walking into walls a hobby of yours? And what's with that guy over there with the knife? He looks kinda angry."

"Yea, I am." She stood up, wondering how Mia knew her name, then realized she said it earlier. I really should stop running into walls. It's affecting my memory. "Well, running into walls isn't really a hobby of mine, but i tend to do it often." she said with a slight chuckle, then proceed with answering Mia's other question. "That guy is.... I don't know. He was here earlier though."

She walked over to Elias and started to poke his arm curiously.

----

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Character: Marcy

Marcy looked up from where she had been inattentively cleaning off the counter as Sammy introduced her, smiling and giving a quick bob of her head. She noticed that the blonde kid was slumped on the floor in the middle of things, looking distressed. She hopped over the counter and went to sit next to him. "What's wrong, kiddo?"

Character: Marcy

artieface

EXTERMINATE.
    Years
  • Character: Arthur

Arthur glanced at Marcy. "What's going on in here?" He asked, sounding slightly drained. Though the bartender seemed one of the more normal of the bunch, he wouldn't put it past the situation if horns were to sprout out of her head.

Character: Arthur

Citrus Knight

you've got bruises&&bitemarks
    Years
  • Character: Elias Griffin
    Location: Standing by a table with a knife even though the danger is gone?

For God knows what reason, Elias still clutched the silver knife in his hand, as if expecting something even odder than the lion to jump out and attack. A guy not far from where he stood was grumbling about some girl hugging him and it caught his attention for barely a second before he turned towards the girl who had just identified herself as Mia. "What? This? No, it was just? You guys saw that ****!" Back where he was from, they didn't have those kind of creatures. Why was everyone else seeming to take this much more calmly? The knife fell from Elias' hand with a clatter as he raised both of them in front of his chest, "I'm not really that angry, you can never be so careful, though, right?"
    His attention was torn away from Mia when a familiar face approached him. It was that Sammy girl, the one he'd met upon first arriving in the Nightclub. She didn't seem to be as unnerved around him as she had appeared when they first met. She was obviously younger than him, and her personality seemed to fit that of an older teenage girl, as she approached him and began poking his arm. "Oh...what?" Elias wasn't sure how he was suppose to respond to the situation, might as well introduce himself. "Yeah, I'm still really, really, confused about everything going on here, but I'm Elias, nice to meet you guys?" It seemed most everyone else here understood exactly where they were (or at least acted like it) and he seemed a bit...left behind. "So guys, does anyone even mind explaining to me why there was a damn lion in here? Or, I don't know, explain anything?" To be honest he wasn't a fan of any place that sold beer, and there had been few other incidents that he had actually stepped into a club, but look how that had ended...

Character: Elias Griffin

[ooc; yah k? TL;DR elias is still confused. and excuse my language. I PUT ALL MY RAGE TO ELIAS CAUSE I'M AT WORK RRRRRRGH. LOOK AT WHAT I'M REFERRING TO, ARTIE <3 so yeah...i didn't bother to read too many of the posts about the lion so idk, elias wasn't paying attention to what happened later? -flips table-]

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • [OOC: I m sorry to announce that TheSmartOne will be stepping down as Marcy. She is giving me her character and I will post as Marcy using one of my alt accounts. She will, however, continue to post, but will be using a different character and not as often. I am terribly sorry about this, and I do hope the Nightclub will continue as it is without any changes, other than the addition of new members and the few planned changes that will happen soon.]

----

"Oh...what? Yeah, I'm still really, really, confused about everything going on here, but I'm Elias, nice to meet you guys?"

Sammy stopped poking Elias' arm, and said in a cheery voice "Hello Elias.~"

"So guys, does anyone even mind explaining to me why there was a damn lion in here? Or, I don't know, explain anything?"

"Hmmmm, well apparently this place has many weird things going on, as well as the city. I mean we do have a interdimensional portal in the basement. I don't know much about it. Marcy might know more. She's been here longer."

----

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back