• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Notoriouz Trade Shop

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
  • @ inkpuddle i will be recieving one of those soon, can u offer sumthin else

Ooh, sorry. I think the only other events I have that aren't on your list are a 10ANIV Entei and Raikou, both UT. Are either of them okay?

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
  • @elheroe yup indeed i do
    @Inkpuddle either of those wud do, ive been trying to get my hands on one of those for a bit of time
    @ash i have no idea, ill chek some posts or sumthin lol

NotoriouzElmo

Years
  • @ ash oh i remember its like shiny latias and 2 other pokes for like my 3 of my shines

@ elheroe gimmie a sec i have to clone a couple of pokes for skater sorry hes been waiting for a while

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • @Inkpuddle either of those wud do, ive been trying to get my hands on one of those for a bit of time
    Awesome. I can give you both if I can have the 10ANIV Suicune as well. I still need clones, if that's alright.

NotoriouzElmo

Years
  • @ash no idea i think its on ur thread sumwhere i wud chek but im lazy lol
    @Marin yup its legit, i got it frm RNC
    @Inkpuddle ight cool its a deal

NotoriouzElmo

Years
  • @ ash alrighty then ill check eventually, im doing a bunch of cloning at the moment but after that ill check, i need to add a pending trade thing on my first post

NotoriouzElmo

Years
  • guys i made a pending trade section on my first page please chek and see if anything is rong or if i skipped u. also ash i still dnt kno what the other pokes are that we were gonna trade

Last edited:

NotoriouzElmo

Years
  • @w.king how about i give u the mew and the jirachi if u let me keep a copy of the two shiny dogs u gave me and u also throw in a shiny raikou

@ everyone else any1 who is listed on the first trade as a pending trade i can trade with u at any time now i apologize for taking so long and thank u all for being patient

also i will soon be updating the first post with a bunch of new pokemon i obtained

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • @w.king how about i give u the mew and the jirachi if u let me keep a copy of the two shiny dogs u gave me and u also throw in a shiny raikou

@ everyone else any1 who is listed on the first trade as a pending trade i can trade with u at any time now i apologize for taking so long and thank u all for being patient

also i will soon be updating the first post with a bunch of new pokemon i obtained
    Alright. I'll let you do that in exchange for that. I'll give you the Raikou later, and you give me those 2, alright?

NotoriouzElmo

Years
  • @Marin- um srry i have both of those, lol need to change my sig; wud u happen to have anything else to offer ? (and RNC is a person on PC with a very famous thread, u shud chek it out)

Update- From now on if u have cloning requests please post it on the thread , my pm box keeps getting filled up, its a tad bit annoying -.-, any1 who i have not completed my trades with please post here, vm or pm me and we can trade now or set up a time to trade

New Pokes-
    Mattle Ho-oh UT
    Surfing Pikachu UT
    Shiny Mareep UT
    Shiny Treeko UT
    Shiny Bronzor UT
    Shiny Togetic BT
    Lvl 100 Shiny Weavile (think Ev Trained)
    Lvl 100 Shiny Sceptile (might be Ev Trained)
    Lvl 100 Shiny Ninetails (might be Ev trained
    lvl 64 Shiny Aerodactyl
    lvl 47 Shiny Charizard
    a different Shiny Tyranitar
    lvl 66 Shiny Gliscor
    Pc Tokyo Charmander UT
    10 Aniv Entei UT
    10 Aniv Raikou UT
    Shiny Entei UT
    Shiny Suicune UT

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Ok then can you please clone me a mew that would be awesome.

Back