• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The November TCTI! [TCTI] V 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitori

⚔:: Crazy Baby
    Years

Seeing how I'm playing KH: CoM on my GBA emulator, yes, I do like it. Mine's prettier (and more simple) though :P

Your username, on the other hand...is interesting XD

Nitori

Years

I have to admit, it is a bit much, Knight (your sig. tag, that is).

But Idk. I'm still an amateur graphics maker, so...

My tag is probably my fave tag yet of the ones I made, even though it's way too simple xD

Nitori

Years

I do like the Sora render you used for the tag, though <3

And Higurashi is a great series, if you don't mind all the blood/child abuse/etc. XD

Years

Nah, Dirty Ice Cream...Poker Face...whatever you want to be called, it's alright. I'd probably really like your banner if I were more than just half asleep right now. XD;

Higurashi is a gore-filled series with very amateurish animation...well, I wasn't too impressed with it during season one but season two certainly blew me away. Rika is adorable and such an entity. :3

Nitori

Years

I still need to watch more Kai ;_;

Because Hanyuu looks so darn adowable <3 And Rika is too, obviously.

But then the dub killed her (like all dubs kill awesome characters). And they really killed her "nipah".

RIP Nipah forever ;_;

Years

I try to avoid dubs, because I typically know I'll be less than satisfied. Most dub voices already butchered any shred of anime I actually like. XD;

Aah I should probably watch Umineko, though. Haven't seen that one yet.

Nitori

Years

I was unfortunate enough to look into it. And then, if that wasn't enough, someone linked me to part two of the first half of the Time Killing arc (which I think was that one with Rika and the reporter dude), and within 7 seconds they killed nipah ;_;

Oh, why must dubs butcher the series so much?

Years

It's really why I try to stay right away from dubs and stick to English subs, because I know the dubs are going to be so godawfulkillitwithfire material.

Kay, I'll call you Cris. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back