• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The November TCTI! [TCTI] V 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Vaio! :D Is the touchpad on yours crappy when you've used it for too long? Or is the FW series (with a Blu-Ray drive) more problematic with the touchpad?

Oh, and Went: It's gotta be some of your addons. 3.5 itself doesn't have any memory leaks, but some of the open source addons do, since their programmers don't quite no how to fix those.

And expensive tends to be better.

Touchpad is fine for me dude

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I burnt my tongue and the roof of my mouth earlier. It hurts.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I don't really care. Besides, CSS is better 8D
    I should look for a PC family
    They're used for different things. :o

For the CSS part, you have this page which should explain you the basics. For the Graphics making part, you have to get Photoshop or GIMP or whichever graphics program like that, then read some tutorials in the G&P section. :D
    Ew no, why does everyone point people there?

Use an actual CSS tutorial, there's no reason not to.

Or just use Opera?
    Crap CSS compatability again, Firefox is in the lead of all the other browsers.

Or maybe my computer sucks? But I googled it and I'm not the only one whose Firefox got crazy with RAM usage XD

What PC style are you using?

Fi, go watch (500) Days Of Summer~

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024

Fi you were told to sleeeep!
    So... i went to the docs today aaaanddd.. Was fun..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back