• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Offical Digimon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Yeah xD You haven't even reached the "halfway" mark :3 Not in numbers of episode, but by when the plot changes :P

Oh I remember seeing some foreign digmon game, but I never went for it because I knew I couldn't read whatever language it was in ^-^' DMO must be what it was. I'd join, but that lack of understanding point is still a bit of a turn off.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Well I just finished episode 35 a while ago for Xros Wars, and I love the opening now! The song matches the anime well and it's much better than the opening for 1-29. The new plot is much more interesting now and I kind of can't stop watching it now. :D

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Well, pretty much anyone who signs up is automatically in because the owner is (i think) inactive. It's not that hard to edit the front page with all the text and background. You just need to know what to do. Also, has anyone played the closed beta for DMO yet? It runs until the 6th so you still have time if you do plan on playing it.

Years
    Active: Probably weekends only, including friday nights, since school is starting soon
    Partner: Botamon, Koromon, Gotsumon, Monochromon, Triceramon, Spinomon (that's the family)
    Why: Because i love Digimon

Password: Digimodify

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I downloaded it but never got in, did you?
    Yes I did. If you want to play, all you have to do is sign up at Joymax's website, then download/install, launch the game and then sign in. They aren't privately sending out invitations since its a public and not a private beta test.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I tried for nearly a week but never got in so I gave up. Is it as fun as the korean version?

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    A Digimon Fanclub? Sweet... I wish to join.

Active: I'm on throughout the week, except on Saturday and Sunday in the US. Usually on for three to five hours a day.
    Partner: Kyokyomon
    Why: Why not? I have watched Digimon since I was eight years old. I have always loved the show and the game Digimon World 1. Wish I could find a good ROM of it. Dang good game.​

Password: Digi-Modify​

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I tried for nearly a week but never got in so I gave up. Is it as fun as the korean version?
    Yeah. The korean version and the global version are almost exactly the same. The only difference is (from the beta testing) there will be some areas that you won't have access to until later on after its out of beta testing. Also, you can communicate with others more easily instead of the Korean version where you either have to know Korean, or find another english speaking player.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Oh that's good as. Some of the quests confused me, but that may be just translation errors.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    That's usually why I never tend to use translators whenever I play a foreign game because most of the time the translators fail and they don't make sense. But luckily in global DMO, I haven't spotted a single mistranslation by Joymax, and they are doing a good job with it so far. But I wish it would just release publicly so I can play it like crazy.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I want to join the fan club
    -male
    -4-5 hrs
    -I need Growlmon as my partner......
    -I lov digimon alot......and I am mad about playing Digimon games......

Khall

Permafrost
    Years
    A DIGIMON FAN CLUB? I. Am. So. In. Pokemon is amazing, but Digimon tops it.

Active: Well, I'm on the internet pretty much all day, everyday. I pop in and out of forums when I can.
    Partner: Minomon? :3
    Why: Because Digimon is my life. Really.
    Password: Digi-Modify

By the way, if anyone here plays DBO (Digimon Battle Online) you should poke me sometime on the Majira server. :3 My tamer name is Jaze.
    Currently waiting for DMO to officially open.

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
    Years
    A DIGIMON FAN CLUB? I. Am. So. In. Pokemon is amazing, but Digimon tops it.

Active: Well, I'm on the internet pretty much all day, everyday. I pop in and out of forums when I can.
    Partner: Minomon? :3
    Why: Because Digimon is my life. Really.
    Password: Digi-Modify

By the way, if anyone here plays DBO (Digimon Battle Online) you should poke me sometime on the Majira server. :3 My tamer name is Jaze.
    Currently waiting for DMO to officially open.

I used to play Digimon Battle Online, but then a virus destroyed all of the programs on my laptop and I was too heartbroken to download it again. Not that I was that great, anyway. And my computer lags a lot (I remember people calling it "being defeated by Lagmon" when that happened to them)... So... :(

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    I'm surprised that the start of Digimon Hunters(Xros Wars II) didn't spark more activity here. :o

Speaking of which. What does everybody think of the new season? :D
    I personally love it to bits. xDD;;
    With the director of Tamers, the season is sure to do well.
    Also, looking forward to those appearances of characters from the older seasons. That's bound to be exciting! : DDDD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back