• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Offical Pokemon Community Pokemon Spriting Project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    welp, we certainly HAVE got a lot on our hands.
    i'd like to thank you all for participating!
    and Chizzy, i REALLY like that Natu, so im voting for it to be contributed.
    but i think the colours in your style seem a bit pale. but i can't REALLY tell, coz im on a laptop, and the screens dodgy.
    as for Jake, you just gave me an idea, i vote that spriters should be allowed to collaborate, so i think, that if you asked nicely, someone would be happy to fix the eyes on your nurse joy? of course, this has to be accepted by the majority first.
    The preposal is this, any spriter who wishes for a sprite they would lik e to contribute to be 'fixed up' by another spriter, who may be able to sopt faults better then the artist them self (this is common in many places) all thay would have to do is open the sprite up for collaboration.
    obviously,the final piece that is contributed would be the original artists oun choice. and i suppose, more than two could work on the same piece.
    ^^ there, thats my idea~
    movin on a tad, to the tracy sprite, i think it could do with a bit of a touch up. only the best pieces will be accepted.
    so dont just go bunging on any old sprite you found, like the ones you made a year ago when you "straight sucked.", si? ^_^

and i guess thats my bit!
    i'm gunna finish the rest of the remaining pinball re-vamps, and fix the old ones, the contribute them.
    coz Esupio asked so very nicely.
    and i wanna be a part of this! its tottally awesome!

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    welp, we certainly HAVE got a lot on our hands.
    i'd like to thank you all for participating!
    and Chizzy, i REALLY like that Natu, so im voting for it to be contributed.
    but i think the colours in your style seem a bit pale. but i can't REALLY tell, coz im on a laptop, and the screens dodgy.
    as for Jake, you just gave me an idea, i vote that spriters should be allowed to collaborate, so i think, that if you asked nicely, someone would be happy to fix the eyes on your nurse joy? of course, this has to be accepted by the majority first.
    The preposal is this, any spriter who wishes for a sprite they would lik e to contribute to be 'fixed up' by another spriter, who may be able to sopt faults better then the artist them self (this is common in many places) all thay would have to do is open the sprite up for collaboration.
    obviously,the final piece that is contributed would be the original artists oun choice. and i suppose, more than two could work on the same piece.
    ^^ there, thats my idea~
    movin on a tad, to the tracy sprite, i think it could do with a bit of a touch up. only the best pieces will be accepted.

i get what you mean... i don't have messenger, so is it fine if we discuss collab stuff in this thread? cus jake... nurse joy's legs are plenty fat XDD. everything else is awesome... well, hikari looks like she is having a cramp O_o... and i suppose she is the TM machine lady now? =D

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    lol, all of them except Shinji were made months or even years ago.
    And I'm fine with editting, help never hurts.:classic:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    ok kewl, i may do a little editing some time later... here's the female thug trainer. she's bossy =D teehee

Years
    Just walking along and thought the thread would deserve a sticky. ;P

~Stickied
    XD Thanks Sig.

*hasn't posted but has edited first post with sprites that are worthy*
    @Siggeh and Ray:
    Could I make a discussion thread?
    So that this thread could focus on the sprites.
    Its alright if I can't but still would be useful

Years
    Nah, it's quite alright with a single thread. Easier to link sprites to the project discussion, plus...wouldn't want to add another sticky to the list. XD

Thought that'd be the main draw back

Wierd as how it gets sticky'd it dies ¬¬

Years
    I would help, but only if I had an assignment. By the way, what do you plan on doing with all our hard work? If it just sits here, it'll probably end up stolen.

Say we get a complete revamp of the yellow or green pokemon, I'd ask the people that compiled the collection if we could submit it to Tsr, or if we find ourselves with an R/S/E style collection of the DP trainers I'd ask the contributers if they don't mind that the sheet goes onto Tsr or another spriting site.

Of course you can ask to use the sprites in a comic.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Well, is there anything you want now? I mena I can go through and on my freetime revamp a whole list of Pokemon from the earlier games. But my skills have not been put to use for a time so fixing the anatomy may be a tad stressful.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010

all of them so far! a few bugs still in there that need fixing, but ive done a LOT more since the last time i updated anywhere~
    i make it 20 odd.
    anyway, what dyu guys think so far! ^^?

Years
    Well, is there anything you want now? I mena I can go through and on my freetime revamp a whole list of Pokemon from the earlier games. But my skills have not been put to use for a time so fixing the anatomy may be a tad stressful.

Just revamp whatever you want, but if you don't feel like changing the anatomy its up to you, though it would look much better.

@Maz: Thanks a tonne *adds to first post*

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    or if we find ourselves with an R/S/E style collection of the DP trainers .

I made D/P trainers in FR/LG style.

FR/LG style is sooooo much better than R/S/E style.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Yo Maz, You should still have mine somewhere for those revamps.
    Esupio, I will change the anoatomy just it will take me a tad llonger then jsut recoloring, but I don't care I have time to kill.

Years
    Esupio, I will change the anoatomy just it will take me a tad llonger then jsut recoloring, but I don't care I have time to kill.

No problem, I'd love to see them, and the more time they take, the longer you can improve on em.

I made D/P trainers in FR/LG style.

FR/LG style is sooooo much better than R/S/E style.

The male's beret is odd, doesn't look right.

thats your opinion

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010

you never finished yours, so i started doing the ones you were gunna do, ive already passed the last point i heard you were up to.
    so its kinda dumb me putting your in now :s
    and i didnt want to assume that it was ok for me to bung those ones here...
    @Esupio: naw, dont add 'em yet, thems not done, i was just looking for some c&c was all lol!

Years
    you never finished yours, so i started doing the ones you were gunna do, ive already passed the last point i heard you were up to.
    so its kinda dumb me putting your in now :s
    and i didnt want to assume that it was ok for me to bung those ones here...
    @Esupio: naw, dont add 'em yet, thems not done, i was just looking for some c&c was all lol!

*shoves WIP next to em*

solved that one.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yeah, do mine count? I did post them but it seems as if they have been ignored.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back