• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Brock Fan Club

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    Hehe.. alright, I have a partner!

Here's a quote for now...

Brock: Aright Totodile, loves a war and for every battle you'll need the right ammunition *hands him a jar* Give her these pokemon treats and I'm sure she'll make a truce or even a unconditional surrender!

*Totodile tries to give the jar.. and is rejected.. -_-*

Brock: I think... that this is going to be a long war ^_^'

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    um sorrry to ask but what are you two doing?sorry again.oh heres some more pics!i have a few more!

Last edited:

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    M.i.b.

Here is a cool pic. of Brock:
    The Official Brock Fan Club

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    GymLeaderWhitney said:
    um sorrry to ask but what are you two doing?sorry again.oh heres some more pics!i have a few more!

heh, we make captions for some of the pictures that are posted up. Thanks to you, we now have alot of material to work with :)

Last edited:

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    Cool.. Oh yeah.. great picture too Kratos..

Here's one for the picture taken from "Bye Bye Butterfree"

Brock:.................
    Ash: Wow... where'd he learn to move his mouth to the bottom of his chin?

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    hey! *waves* going off-topic - but have you finished school now?

Back on topic

Oh, we don't have a topic *tumbleweed rolls by*

Meh, If people wish to answer, they can answer this question...

Do you think the writers will eventually cut him some slack and have him end up with a girlfriend?

This has probably been asked before, I'm not sure. I'm hoping they will, but I'm guessing that they will try to milk the comedy of him falling in love for all it's worth, so it'll probably be a while..

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    I may not be the owner of this club, but let me be the first to welcome you... yep, Brock needs a girlfriend :D

Cool picture EmeraldSky! Is it from a recent episode?

I'm just wondering, does anybody know why the pokemon is named Ludicolo? I don't really see any connection, unless it's supposed to be related to locomotion...

Last edited:

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    i dont get that either???well anywas back to brock...about brock needing a girlfriend.who would make a good girlfriend for him?sorry if i just made a topic.please dont get mad.

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    GymLeaderWhitney said:
    i dont get that either???well anywas back to brock...about brock needing a girlfriend.who would make a good girlfriend for him?sorry if i just made a topic.please dont get mad.

heh, I don't think anybody's going to bite your head off for making a topic here ;)

Of course, if you've seen my sig, you can probably tell who I think would make a good girlfriend hehe. I'll spare you all the details as to why I think so..

Ahh.. so it's from the episode where Lombre evolves? Cool.. I've been trying to download that episode for a while now.. but at the moment.. I don't have any sources in Emule (dammit only 13 mgs left!)

Back