• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I was mis-lead, by another...
    :0 awkward

Haha, don't worry! ^_^ When the RP does eventually get started, I'm sure someone'll post on here. :3 -needs more criticism on suggested plot- ;-;

I also think that one person should play the villain, else it'd get all confusing and stuff. o: Please submit your ideas guys I don't want to take over and stuff. XDD;

@ Destiny Bender: Just remove one word from the password, and you're accepted. :3

TaySean Sosuke

Devine Moon
    Years
    I think i should, that or first come first serve, i think it would be more better to do first come first serve. But can we create our own digimon?
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    Active: Kind of.
    Partner: Pagumon (To BlackAgumon)
    Why: Because I love digimon.
    Password: The Crest of Courage

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
    I think i should, that or first come first serve, i think it would be more better to do first come first serve. But can we create our own digimon?
    Spoiler:

those are good =D, and i think thats a good idea being able to create your own digimon as long as they arent overpowered or something and follow the same style of digivolution as any other digimon would

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Meh thats about it for my ideas however I'm wondering if theres any reservations for digimon?

Reservations usually apply so long as you get the application up within a certain period of time. o: It'd be a good idea to implement something like that, rather than have (this is only an example XD) five Guilmon running about the place.

Active: Kind of.
    Partner: Pagumon (To BlackAgumon)
    Why: Because I love digimon.
    Password: The Crest of Courage

Accepted. :D

those are good =D, and i think thats a good idea being able to create your own digimon as long as they arent overpowered or something and follow the same style of digivolution as any other digimon would

Yeah, they're awesome. @_@ Other than what SiegHart already said, so long as they have a description/ picture, then they're fine I guess. XD

TaySean Sosuke

Devine Moon
    Years
    but i notice in digimon, every digimon has the same in-training and fresh forms, and later they digivolve into different forms as it goes higher up in rank.
    So those who do create their own digimon, what we need to do about that
    Spoiler:

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    I making a digimon fic and it's a cross over. I also might the VenomMaloMyotismon idea.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    but i notice in digimon, every digimon has the same in-training and fresh forms, and later they digivolve into different forms as it goes higher up in rank.
    So those who do create their own digimon, what we need to do about that
    Spoiler:

Well, I was thinking along the lines of:
    Baby -> In-Training -> Rookie -> Champion -> Ultimate -> Mega

with Armour and DNA being bonuses? I don't know.

Those who created their own Digimon would have to come up with their own forms... If we did DNA Digivolution though, we'd have to make up some... Ick...

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    I making a digimon fic and it's a cross over. I also might the VenomMaloMyotismon idea.
    Anyone want to put one of their characters in the story, you will be credited also. Sorry if this isn't aloud.

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    How a Digimon evolves really boils down to which canon you are paying attention to.

In the original keychains as well as Digimon World 1, digivolutions were determined by how they were raised. It went
    Fresh > In-Training > Rookie > Champion > Ultimate (If you're lucky)
    All Digimon made it to the Champion form before they die, but you had to hurry to fill the condition required for the Ultimate stage.

From Season 1 of the show onwards, a new level was added (Mega). Digimon could evolve and devolve at will. Evolutions went in a straight line, like most Pokemon (Tentomon always went to Kabuterimon and Kabuterimon always was a Tentomon at the rookie form). The only exception was Greymon's shift into Skullgreymon in one episode.

Season 2 complicated things with Armor digivolutions and DNA digivolutions, as well as Imperialdramon's gazillion different forms.

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    There is a lot of levels of you include Super Ultimate, Hybrid and Unknown.

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
    I say Dark Digivolution (Koromon to Skullgreymon) should be allowed but will only be used once. Super Ultimate should be disallowed due to it would kinda ruin the story to have a uber-powerful digimon that could defeat Malo by himself. DNA Digivulotion would be allowed but only after reaching the Ultimate Form. Armor...... I have no idea about this one.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Hmmm... What if we had Baby to Mega, with the Megas able to DNA Digivolve with another during the latter stages? Armour Digivolution could be something extra, like one per Digi-Destined so they have some options during early battles? Like in 02, where Davis, Yolei and Cody had two 'Champion' levels in the first arc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back